Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wait, do we have any clue what the story is about tho? 😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

wait, do we have any clue what the story is about tho? 😆

My predictions : sohai's char loves ali's char & azfu's char loves sohai's char but sohai's char hates azfu's char but they kinda end up each other's ways & tashan wali hate--love story starts. That's all I know. 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Nehal . thanks for sharing the promo.
But where is Azfu? It is just about Sohai and Ali. Now I have a feeling that Azfu won't appear in the first episodes! I'm feeling sad and disappointed. although I like the other actors too!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Azfu posted this 2 days ago. I think it is from one of Eid's special programmes.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ afzhu lkng gd Sohai lkng bad

He came with aiza on hum Eid shw , he was lkng fab in black with glasses

Aiza is very boring person
Ahsan is very jovial person
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

^^ afzhu lkng gd Sohai lkng bad

He came with aiza on hum Eid shw , he was lkng fab in black with glasses

Aiza is very boring person
Ahsan is very jovial person

Azfu is one of the best dressed actors. he expermints with his looks. and he looks better with each passing day.
I loved Sohai's look in Kaisi Yeh Paheli. short hair suits her.
So you watched Azfu's Hum tv's Eid show. I am sure he rocked. His episode in Tonight With HSY was one of the best.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ ye I watched bcz of Sanam one epi n continued 2rpi for afzhu
^^ the episode in which azfu came was quite entertaining.

'Adhi Gawahi' teaser looks high on revenge and suspense.

The Sohai Ali Abro and Azfar Rehman starrer will go on air from July 5th.

Dramas are finally moving ahead and makers are trying to experiment with new stories because lets face it, with so many channels available, one can easily utilize the option to move away and simply pick a story that suits them. With us having disclosed that Sohai Ali Abro is working with Faheem Burney in Adhi Gawahi, we finally got a hold of the teaser for the drama and it certainly looks like something that will keep viewers hooked to their screens.

The teaser was long enough to give viewers a hint as to what the story will be about and whether it will it be worth watching. Sohai looks beautiful playing a girl called Saba, who is caught between Azfar Rehman's character, who seems obsessed with her and Ali Josh's character called Saad. With Azfar furious over Saad trying to come in between, the story takes a turn when Saleem Sheikh tells someone on the phone to shoot a man and leave no evidence behind and in the very next scene we see Saba screaming Saad!

Ayesha Sana plays Azfar Rehman's mother and she is not your typical docile mum, but rather someone quite stern who says things bluntly. The play looks to be a triangle filled with suspense. We were pleased to find out about this, since we've become tired of watching just pure love stories, which is why a bit of thrill is a welcoming aspect from our part.

In an earlier conversation with HIP, director Faheem Burney had told us how the play was based on influential and powerful men who exploit and eventually harass nave middle-class women. He also revealed that the serial begins with a similar track, as Sohai's character falls prey of Azfar's interest, and when she opposes, she pays the consequences. However, instead of essaying a damsel-in-distress, tables turn and we'll see Sohai become the voice for the voiceless.

The play has been penned down by Saima Akram and is a Momina Duraid production. It will star Sohai Ali Abro, Azfar Rehman, Ayesha Sana, Saleem Sheikh, model-turned-actress, Uzma Khan and Ali Josh as the male lead.

All set to air from 5th July Adhi Gawahi will be played on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 pm, only on Hum TV.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago