Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Wow. Finally, someone is watching mohabbat.PK. Come to thread yaaar. 😛

I watch it too.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My excitement level is sky high.Never knew about this but yesterday the whole team of shadi mubarik was present in my favorite salam zindagi <3 and it was so so so much fun.Downloading first episode 😃
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First episode was fun. Yasir is a good actor. Loved the pathan driver part. 🤣 Supporting cast is good too. Looking forward to second epi.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thanks a lot for the reviews. I am happy that you liked it. now I can't wait to watch it. promos were very funny too.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Ok i didn't like the episode when i watched first but really liked it after watching it for the 2nd time.

Starting from Yasir,the highlight of the episode was his pathan driver part.He nailed it and how i wish we had more of him as pathan.All his dialogues were fun esp when he said 'tumnay hamara shikayat lagaya tum dekho ab hum 2 tires pay garri chalaye gaa" 😆 😆
As soon as Yasir returned to his original character (Nahir/Nahil i couldn't get the name) i wished we had some one else than him :( He is a good actor but as a hero...i hope i will digest it with time.

This is the second show of Kubra that i am watching.She looks beautiful but i think she looked more beautiful in sang-e-marmar. Her character Zoya looks just like a very regular today's girl.

The girl playing Nimra (Zoya's cousin) gives quite over expressions at times but okish other times.I am sure she will improve. And the guy playing Hassan( He is Sanam Bloach's husband ,right?),i never knew he is an actor but he is good. In fact Hassan is the only character that started to grow on me till the end of the episode.

Asad as servant(Ikhtyar) is fun too.In fact the whole "brought up just like your own kid" servant stuff was amusing.He is habitual of hiding behind things and listening to the conversations of people 😆 All the Ikhtyar-Phupho scenes were entertaining.Bushra Insari and her husband(again i can't remember such a senior actor's name) were good too.But some things were over the top.I hope it would settle down as story progresses.

Over all a good,entertaining start.And i am looking forward to next episode.And What catchy,beautiful OST.

P.s i love those little little "rich in culture" scenes. When yasir gave some money to the old man and he was like i sell stuff and work hard,i am not a beggar and gives him that cap in return of money. I loved it.This happens so often and i love such positive representations <3
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you @Oneboundchic. sorry I don't know your name.
I watched all Kubra's serials. and she looks better as a simple ordinary girl in SEMM. as a modern girl she looks like the others, and needs to work harder to make her character appealing.

I agree Yasir isn't a hero material. but I hope he grows on me. coz heros aren't alway handsome and young.

Actor who plays Bushra's hubby is Salman Shahid. He was the original molvi saab in Khuda Aur Mohabbat.
@OPC, yasir's char name is nayl.
Btw, very concise & nice review.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you @Oneboundchic. sorry I don't know your name.

I watched all Kubra's serials. and she looks better as a simple ordinary girl in SEMM. as a modern girl she looks like the others, and needs to work harder to make her character appealing.

I agree Yasir isn't a hero material. but I hope he grows on me. coz heros aren't alway handsome and young.

Actor who plays Bushra's hubby is Salman Shahid. He was the original molvi saab in Khuda Aur Mohabbat.

Its ok you call me OPC.Its Ainee bdw.But whatever works :p yep same here.Hoping that his work will over shadow other things.

Oh yeah now i remember him playing molvi sb. He is fab.Tnx

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

@OPC, yasir's char name is nayl.

Btw, very concise & nice review.

Thank you OPC minus C 😆 and whats your name?

Nayl... heard this name for the first time.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Thank you OPC minus C 😆 and whats your name?

Nayl... heard this name for the first time.

😆. You can call me nehel. 😳
Same here, we've got a bunch of unique names nowadays.