Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saba is looking heavenly beautiful in the new teaser.
Watch all the 3 teasers here:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcBfAb5PuA[/YOUTUBE]

An article on new teaser: http://reviewit.pk/baaghi-to-show-qandeels-desi-kuriyan-gig/.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg i m loving the teasers specially in red suit she looks so pretty . I will watch as Saba drama not as qb biopic.
Lol Mani one is killing it 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So they changed it into some crazy reality show instead of Pakistan Idol. I was really waiting to see Saba enact Qandeel's Pakistan Idol audition. I still remember her audition; her bright clothes and wild makeup.

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

So they changed it into some crazy reality show instead of Pakistan Idol. I was really waiting to see Saba enact Qandeel's Pakistan Idol audition. I still remember her audition; her bright clothes and wild makeup.

So Pakistan idol was judged by waqar zaka coz I saw people's comments that mani is playing WZ's role.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

So Pakistan idol was judged by waqar zaka coz I saw people's comments that mani is playing WZ's role.

No there was ARY show "Desi Kuriyan" hosted by Waqar Zaka & qandeel was contestant. Pakistan idol me waqar kahan se aa gaya😆😆
Edited by .Anya. - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anya.

No there was ARY show "Desi Kuriyan" hosted by Waqar Zaka & qandeel was contestant. Pakistan idol me waqar kahan se aa gaya😆😆

I was thinking the same. 😆 So PI thing will also be shown here, hopefully.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah okay thanks for the information. I only remember her in Pakistan Idol. I have never seen Desi Kuriyan. The only WZ show I have ever seen is "Living on the Edge." Was Desi Kuriyan before or after Pakistan Idol?
.Anya. thumbnail

I guess they will show Pakistan idol too and may be hareem & gauhar are playing PI judges.

.Anya. thumbnail

Ah okay thanks for the information. I only remember her in Pakistan Idol. I have never seen Desi Kuriyan. The only WZ show I have ever seen is "Living on the Edge." Was Desi Kuriyan before or after Pakistan Idol?

Don't know I just remember the Desi Kuriyan promos.