Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I guess it is hard to digist a girl doing bad things to earn money. also serial is quite dragged and boring. but Saba is a treat to watch . and I didn't find OKB that handsome and hot before watching him here.😳

its not that I have an issue with her "profession" its just that the writers/ the show isn't clear with you Kanwal is...like what is Kanwal's purpose now?
1) they aren't following Qandeel's life: therefore, its not a biopic
2) I understand that its "inspired" from her life. so its not possible to make everything same but I dont follow kanwal's thought process...
Like is she going to quit her job, I thought she wanted to be an actress/model so why is it being portrayed as if she was doing it out of majboori
3) I don't see her future story arc; is she going to quit, be with sheyryar, do her own thing? more time leap?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

its not that I have an issue with her "profession" its just that the writers/ the show isn't clear with you Kanwal is...like what is Kanwal's purpose now?

1) they aren't following Qandeel's life: therefore, its not a biopic
2) I understand that its "inspired" from her life. so its not possible to make everything same but I dont follow kanwal's thought process...
Like is she going to quit her job, I thought she wanted to be an actress/model so why is it being portrayed as if she was doing it out of majboori
3) I don't see her future story arc; is she going to quit, be with sheyryar, do her own thing? more time leap?

Agree . writers make a mess of the serial, that's why it is hard to understand Kanwal's actions, or motives. I found it tough to understand Qandeel too . but when someone makes a serial ..he has to be clear about its characters and explain them too viewers not to add to their cofusion.😕
Well. As far as Qandeel ..she said in her interviews that she entered social media to get fame , so she can get work in entertainment. 😃 But in this serial it is shown that she does it for fame. and is doing another things to get money.😉
Coming to Shehryar part . Is it difficult for Kanwal to be loved by a nice guy? I mean she is cute, understanding and even without those reasons. a man can fall for a beautiful girl any time. 😳
sometimes i feel Fauzia is to be blamed for her divorce with Abid...she literally kept provoking him until he divorced her!
Maybe with patience she couldve molded him into a better person
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That episode where fauzia went to the villiage for the reality show, i feel the show has gone downhill after that. I dont feel as excited for it as i used to.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

sometimes i feel Fauzia is to be blamed for her divorce with Abid...she literally kept provoking him until he divorced her!

Maybe with patience she couldve molded him into a better person

I don't think so. it is the mentality of men in that village. he was a flirt by nature.😊
Yeah but he always knew Fauzias character...guys never fall in love with such girls and treat them just as objects because such girls teach them to treat them like this
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah but he always knew Fauzias character...guys never fall in love with such girls and treat them just as objects because such girls teach them to treat them like this

You think she was bold , but not too much for his liking. she was desirable, that's why he wanted to own her. I am not sure if we have to blame a girl for the way a guy behaves with her, unless she is too bold.😕
he probably wanted to own her because she was the rebellious type of girl and not like the other village girls who are like robots to their familys wishes 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
We cant blame fauzia for the divorce. He was cheating on her, she had the right to react
Also, I heard that QB left her child with her first husband by herself when she left him