Baaghi: Qandeel Baloch Biopic l Urdu 1 l Saba Qamar, Ali Kazmi, - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Ash idc about their off screen jodi, not an Ali fan 😆 if he does another show with Saba though I would want to see him negative again because I like him in negative roles only
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

but why did he marry her

Maybe out of lust.🤢
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
look, every guy wanted to marry Fouzia because for them men; it was like, this is a "wild" woman and I want to be the one to tame her. kinda trope/ mentality ...
Like they were used to obedient quiet wives and so for men like Abid and the other guy ( Sister-in-law's brother) it was a challenge to marry Fouzia. whoever got to marry Fouzia would essentially "control her" because she always declared
Fouzia Batool kisi ka haath nahi aana wali 😆

And at some point in their courtship I feel Fouzia and Abid were in love. like his generosity and the way he took care of her was real. He didn't plan all of it; it was mostly instinctual

but later being with Fouzia wasn't exciting for him anymore and Abid didnt' have much holding him back either.

We've gotten hints that he wasn't that loyal to anything to begin with. so he started finding that excitement elsewhere and now again...

Its like that dialogue for yjhd, Shaadi is dal chawal for 50 saal till you die ... life mein thoda bahut keema pav, tangdi kabab, hakka noodle bhi hona chahiye na...and Abid doesn't like the daal chawal 🤣 🤣
Omggg i was expecting him to become a villain straight after marriage but i am so happy to see some romantic scenes between them <3
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys what is going to be climax of this story?
as we are hearing the case has opened again and the whole story take it turn
saying bro didnt kill qadeel but someone else there sayings someone murdered her on molvi sipari and then left her in his room
brother never killed her
things like this are going on in news these days
i dont think they will show that in the show because shooting is already done
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I think it'll just end with her dying tbh 🤓
No because her sister has a story too
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ash idc about their off screen jodi, not an Ali fan 😆 if he does another show with Saba though I would want to see him negative again because I like him in negative roles only

How can you not like Ali after him playing Abid ??? 😲 I like him after this show only ! So handsome And Saba n him look ❤️

And Abid is a ' womanizer ' 😛
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Relative to show..
https://reviewit.pk/qandeel-baloch-murdered-house-mufti-qavis-friend/

^title is misleading but

The police declared Qavi as a suspect in the case at the request of Azeem and he was arrested last week after a court rejected an extension to his pre-arrest bail. Tho Qavi maintains that he is innocent.

The investigating officer requested the magistrate for a two-day extension in the cleric's remand, saying the police was awaiting results of Qavi's polygraph test which would determine the direction of further investigation. The magistrate was granted the request.