Baaghi: Qandeel Baloch Biopic l Urdu 1 l Saba Qamar, Ali Kazmi, - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
But after baaghi it should be just as popular as Hum TV because baaghi got so much promotion
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of the 5th episode

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is it just me or was the epi uploaded shorter than usual and according to the comments the mehndi scenes have been cut
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Yep. they were in the promos and precap but gone in the episode
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad that the next epi will have separation and divorce thing and then we will finally move towards the second stage of her life.

Wese I personally feel that they have done changes in the storyline. I mean they have copyrights of QB story but they are not showing the exact same thing. I personally feel that QB was married to that guy only in real life.. the brother of her bhabhi.. cuz he was uneducated n nalaiq.. whereas here they dramatized it a bit and she went to choudhry and got married to Ali Kazmi.. who is 'educated' but they made his character tje same to make it look like her real husband.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

^Yep. they were in the promos and precap but gone in the episode

I found the missed parts on this video https://tune.pk/video/7315145/baaghi-episode-5-full-in-hd-24th-august-2017
so they only cut it in the yt one?
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel bad for fauzia 💔 next episode will show us how it all started, fauzia is going to rebel 😒
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am glad that the next epi will have separation and divorce thing and then we will finally move towards the second stage of her life.

Wese I personally feel that they have done changes in the storyline. I mean they have copyrights of QB story but they are not showing the exact same thing. I personally feel that QB was married to that guy only in real life.. the brother of her bhabhi.. cuz he was uneducated n nalaiq.. whereas here they dramatized it a bit and she went to choudhry and got married to Ali Kazmi.. who is 'educated' but they made his character tje same to make it look like her real husband.

Yep! this way it adds some mirch/masala 😆 to the story and keeps people watching to see who she would end up with; either way, it wasn't gonna end well, we knew that

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone know what happened to Qadeel's real children? Or how many children she had?

P.s binge watched the whole drama ! Excited for Osman's entry !!!!