Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
@awida:Kya yaar..i was to feeling sad with him😒..but haan I ROFLed when aunty said "shokha na howay teh" and he gave her that angry ghoori🤣...and the reactions from that blue kurtay wala guy🤣...i think he plays Ali,Saad's czn...we'll get to see sum awesomely funny scenes b/w these two😆...

and ditto about hani deserving salar🤢.both are gud for nothing.itni b jaahil nai hai meesni kahi ki.She definitely knows saad has a soft corner fo her.just plz let her character die in peace and let us live in peace.

@irfana:yup...i do have sum distorted memories of that show..i was very choti then😆...and sadia used to look gud that's all i can remember xp...

@RD:You should definitely not miss Saad bits.He's the jaan of this show!☺️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 8;
It was an amazing episode , shaadi functions were lots of fun. but Saad's trials to spoile them made me sympathy with him..although he went so far by wishing that his grandfather dies.
Saad and Hani share an amazing rabort ..their chemistry is spot on. their hug was very emotional..I felt like Hani too loves Saad but didn't realizrd it until he hugged her.
The mujra part was hilarios ..Saad getting beaten by Dadaji left me in splits.
super episode
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saad should avoid childish acts of spoiling the marriage as it reflects only his immaturity...
If u love a person let him/her be..why is love always about wanting?
Let haani be..if she really loves you she ll b back to u n if she doesn't then it's her life n destiny
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Saad is a teenager. he's just started studying in University. He's emotionly depend on Hani. She's his only friend since childhood. he can't imagine his life without her. it is a kind of obssession. something like majnu's love for Laila. he needs her in his life. and can see Salar's true colors. he's worried about her future with him. I know he's wrong. but Saad's love for Hani powerful..which makes me sympathy with him .
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Saad is a teenager. he's just started studying in University. He's emotionly depend on Hani. She's his only friend since childhood. he can't imagine his life without her. it is a kind of obssession. something like majnu's love for Laila. he needs her in his life. and can see Salar's true colors. he's worried about her future with him. I know he's wrong. but Saad's love for Hani powerful..which makes me sympathy with him .

Had Hani also loved him it was justified...but then it's haani's life..she has the full right to choose her life partner even if she has to regret it later on..Saad by all his childish acts like craving for a toy is not tolerable...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Now that the cat is out of the box, Hani is blaming Saad for her fiancee's accident in front of the family..it will be interesting to see how will they behave with her after that, coz Saad's mom and aunt are against her. Saad looked sad ..maybe he regrets giving that baddua. But it is hard to predict what is going on in his mind.
Loved all the performances in last episode. Sadia improved a lot. loved her in the last scene , and felt bad for Hani.

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode was very emotional saads suspicions vere finally confirmed n he brought hani home mapara's reaction surprised me the way she supported hani n I wanted 2 kill saads mother 4 her indifference seriously saad n his father shud stop tolerating her behaviour n say something 2 her n lastly the scene that made me cry was wen mapara goes 2 talk to dada n tells him she won't complain abt being unmarried anymore seein hanis state overall 1 of the best episodes so far lovin the show
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

The episode was very emotional saads suspicions vere finally confirmed n he brought hani home mapara's reaction surprised me the way she supported hani n I wanted 2 kill saads mother 4 her indifference seriously saad n his father shud stop tolerating her behaviour n say something 2 her n lastly the scene that made me cry was wen mapara goes 2 talk to dada n tells him she won't complain abt being unmarried anymore seein hanis state overall 1 of the best episodes so far lovin the show

Agree to all what you said. I cried watching Saad and Haani when he came to her house . I am glad Mahabara stood with Hani. but I am afraid of Salar's reaction.😲 The man is very dangerous.
I loved watching the engagement part . This family is a treat to watch..specially when they gather for a celebration. those dance rehearsals, kajra, and all. For the first time I saw Saad smiling after a long time.
Bg music is always spot on, direction can't get better. and actors did amazing job. I really felt for Hani. her no tears pain touched my heart more than all those crying scenes of her in KAM.😭
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though I know it wasn't goin 2 happen I really wanted saad 2 lift hani in his arms n bring her home but had 2 settle for hand holdin😆
ctanzil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahpara's reaction was unexpected but a pleasant surprise. So sad about Saad's mum though. She genuinely seemed to care for Hani until she found out how Saad feels about her which is why she kept quiet about knowing Salar's reality before the wedding. I loved how Hani didn't act heroic and resist but came back home with Saad. Uzair Jaswal is breathing the character of Saad.I knew he is a good singer but he took me by surprise as an actor.Nauman and Sadia was equally impressive in this episode.Hani opening the window and getting the fresh air was a brilliant way of showing as how she will accept her future.Looking forward to seeing Salar reaction and how things work between Hani and Saad.Their relationship is so precious.Eventhough, their feelings for each other are of a different nature there is no denying the love and closeness they share...such adorbs.Tania's character is a good equation between Hani and Saad.She is quite likeable till now.I'm in Awe of this drama...acting,background music,direction,dialogues, locations are par excellence.Faiza Ifthakir writing is so powerful and poignant.
Shayad has managed to achieve what Bin Roye couldn't by translating the story of undying love on screen in an impressive manner. Bin Roye was icky and suferficial but Shayad has the depth.These two plays have some similarities but Shayad is a clear winner because of its solid storyline in particular as well as characters which are easy to connect with.