Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Ugh haven't been able to catch up due to exams. PLEASE tell me today's episode was good!
Gonna catch up tomorrow!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay okay types.. nothing much happened..Saad with his usual Rona dhona..Hani confused over saad's reaction to marriage...salar asks the marriage to b preponed...his mother went to their house to ask for haani's haq..salar says he doesn't want any money from Hani..
Precap Hani says I love you to Saad..now I'm super confused
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@awida:I totally forgot about BM cz i didnt watch it loll..another point.FQ would not have managed to look 15 years elder to sadia🤣 he still looks lyk a 30 35 year old man,IMO...when i imagine they do make an awesome couple for sure😳

Havn't watched the full episode yet but Saad singing mere mehboob has to be the best part of today's epi....i was lyk kya gaata hai yh until i realised he's a singer in the first place...🤣...he should do a cover of that song😳...cz i have already listened to those 10 seconds for sum 75312470853257731699421 & still counting tymes...plus u gotta visual treat with such a warm & comforting voice ..to sonay pe suhaga😆
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode was slow but beautiful . it is the direction which makes it special. Saad tried to apologize to his father but his father didn't let him say a word. he kept talking about how important are his studies..and all.
I laughed a lot watching Saad singing that sad song among those happy ppl. I was glad that woman shut him up.😆
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@awida:I totally forgot about BM cz i didnt watch it loll..another point.FQ would not have managed to look 15 years elder to sadia🤣 he still looks lyk a 30 35 year old man,IMO...when i imagine they do make an awesome couple for sure😳

Faisal n sadia have done a show together very long time ago yaariyan it used 2 air on geo
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This one started already : o how is it ?
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think hani is only attracted 2 salar 4 whatever reason😆 but she wil realize after losing saad that she truly loved him
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

This one started already : o how is it ?

It is a beautiful lovestory between a young guy with his elder cousin who sees him as a friend. She falls for an older man and this caused a heartbreak to our lead Saad (Uzair). I love the direction. it gives me KAM vibes. Uzair is so cute. Sadia and Noman didn't click with me yet ..it is very slow serial ..we are already in epi 7 .😲
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

It is a beautiful lovestory between a young guy with his elder cousin who sees him as a friend. She falls for an older man and this caused a heartbreak to our lead Saad (Uzair). I love the direction. it gives me KAM vibes. Uzair is so cute. Sadia and Noman didn't click with me yet ..it is very slow serial ..we are already in epi 7 .😲

Thank you Awi <3
Already 7 epis done 😲 let me see uzairs bits 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I think hani is only attracted 2 salar 4 whatever reason😆 but she wil realize after losing saad that she truly loved him

What annoys me is that she acts like she has no clue about Saad's love for her. Hani is very irritating. she deserves Salar.🤢