Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Aha aha awi 😆
Moi boli I like his acting not fan 😆

Watched his shw w/ Saba Q Wr he die in d end

That was ages ago. Mention one drama of 2017 you watched and liked.😊
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Even though I hate salar but I love the background music 4 him its from an old hindi movie hamesha
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

Even though I hate salar but I love the background music 4 him its from an old hindi movie hamesha

Is it the movie which stars : Saif and Kaajal? 😲
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
FQ is gud but this role needed sum1 who could phelao terror😆...if u know what i mean.FQ is a pappu bacha😆...he's still gud for those lover boy type roles😳,IMO...exclude RL and Waada...
Saad is actually regretting his decision and once he finds how deeply his father is hurt..he'll be even more regretful😒
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

FQ is gud but this role needed sum1 who could phelao terror😆...if u know what i mean.FQ is a pappu bacha😆...he's still gud for those lover boy type roles😳,IMO...exclude RL and Waada...

But In Bashar Momin FQ played character with shades of grey perfectly, he was dreadful. 😲 Poor Ushna had asthma each time she talks to him. Also FQ would've looked more acceptable as a guy whom Hani fall in love with crazily. Noman looks far from acceptible in that way.

Saad is actually regretting his decision and once he finds how deeply his father is hurt..he'll be even more regretful😒

I hope his father never comes to know what Saad did. I'll cry tons watching an emotional convo between father/son. 😭
Irfana15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Is it the movie which stars : Saif and Kaajal? 😲

Yep that 1 did u c it I love reincarnation love stories
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yep that 1 did u c it I love reincarnation love stories

I watched it ages ago. 😆 I couldn't recognize the music in Shayyed. Yes reincreation part always looks very romantic . last movie I watched about it was Raabta. I loved it .😳
Irfana15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I watched it ages ago. 😆 I couldn't recognize the music in Shayyed. Yes reincreation part always looks very romantic . last movie I watched about it was Raabta. I loved it .😳

yea raabta was also good but I didn't like the end becuz he didn't remember his past life
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

yea raabta was also good but I didn't like the end becuz he didn't remember his past life

Yes. that was hilarios.😆 All that suffer went for nothing. that villain remember and the hero isn't. This left me wish that she ended with the other guy. although Kirti and Sushant look so hot togather.😳
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saad really needs to grow up..his tactics of breaking the marriage r way beyond childish