Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

why did Hani fall for Salar? 🤔

Same feelings! when she was praising him in front of Saad I was like 🤪
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For the longest time, I thought the plot would be Hani is forcefully wed to Salaar. But she actually fell for him???
Like I don't see one quality that would be attractive...why is Hani such a weirdo? 🤢

Atleast the story's moving forward. Last two epis were a snooze fest. This one was still so much better.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well. Haven't watched the episode so can't say, But it does "spice things up" a bit that she fell for him, Otherwise it would be boring and like everyother drama in which Noman Ejaz is chasing a girl.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She fell for him a little too quick
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Love from first sight. that too for Noman Ijaz buddha.🤢
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The heroine lools so dumb being pagal behind a man double of her age ! Lmao !
Saw last week's epi a bit.. bechara Uzair ! I am glad now that Uzair didn't do this role.. it's suiting on Uzair more.. he is sooo bechara :(
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^you mean to say umair didn't do this coz it suits uzair more🤣 ...i really enjoyed the part where every1 actually thought umait was uzair aur vice versa🤣...
Before the show started I was sooo damn excited about it...but now i feel like skipping all Hani scenes...the ones with saad even....she literrally kills the excited uzair fan inside me...i hope there's a twist in the tale..her character dies midway and saad happily gets married to another girl..... .

the only saving grace of the show is uzair...he looks soo good and his acting has improved alot...he breathes life into saad's character...none could've been a better Saad,even if Uzair,accoring to some ppl, is not a "hero material"...toh kya hua..srf hero heroine material are subjected to love kya ..to hum aam face walon ka kya hoga bhai😆..

another gud point of the show...i like the pace...going good not too fast not slow...just perfect to enjoy over a gud cup of coffee😆...relaxing...and soothing to the eyes ofcourse
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Moi Agree. Uzair and Mohsin Abbas Haider may don't impress with looks, or are typical heroes . but when I watch them I feel the character. Mohsin was fab in Muqabil. now Uzair is the only beautiful thing in Shayad.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Another beautiful episode.
I though felt sad for Saad ..laughed alot watching dadaji scenes . Mahbara diallogues sometimes made me smile too . she reminded me of my late phoppo. When she was trying to turn dadaji against Hani's rishta..and when she said that Salar looks 4 years older than she herself ..Agree I think Salar should've married Mahbara insteed :)

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The latest epi. of Shayad was my fav.one.
Uzair seems to get better day by day.I cried with him😭...all this "mera yaar miladay" bits were extremely beautiful.

Sadia is still the same and I am dead sure she aint gettin' any better..so my peeps...jst forget she's even there.

Noman wala charm isnt there...sum tymes i even forget he's there in the show lolll...mayb because it's more of a saad show...xp...

waiting for saad to turn into that phaapay.kutni plotting and planning wali aunty😆