Ishra ss-ishq da rog sayaana,pt 9 on pg 136 updt on Dec 25

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone, again I am here with a congratulations thread, and this one is very special and it is for anyone else but me. U all must be thinking why I am congratulating myself. 

So here is the reason, today I have completed 50000 post in IF and turned Addictz. 

Yes guys, a big congo to me as I turned pink today. And I am so happy today. 

And to celebrate my success ,I am here again with a new story, hope u all like it.

ISHQ DA ROG SAYAANA

Scroll down for character sketch and prologue. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Index

cutieruhi thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

Raman bhalla-42 years old lecturer by profession. Living alone for twenty  years since his wife died leaving their twin children's responsility on him. 

Ishita iyer-30 years old unmarried woman. Lives in a small city near Chennai. Her marriage was fixed once with subramaniyam reddy but he dumped her before marriage when he came to know about her infertility. Her appa died in shock and her amma died in her Appa's death shock leaving her alone in the whole world. Being not much educated but great in culinary skill,she decided to open a dabba service for them who live alone in the city and the travellers who came to visit the city. Very soon her business became talk in the town as she served food of all regions and that too delicious. 

Rest characters will be introduced later. 

PROLOGUE

Raman take the bag from the help and said-thank u for ur help. 

Help -ur welcome sir, r u new here. 

Raman nodded and said-yes, I just joined as a lecturer in the nearby college. 

Help-oh, where u were before. 

Raman -i was living in Delhi with my family but came here leaving job there. 

Help-u must be earning thrice the pay u r getting here, then why u left that job. 

Raman -coz now I don't have anyone to spend my money and moreover I want some peace in my life. That's why I came here to enjoy the beauty of nature. 

Help-oh that's the case, u will get immense peace and relief here, it's a beautiful place. 

Raman -yes it is indeed. But there is only one problem here ,I have to eat South Indian food here. No problem I will adjust slowly. 

Help-no need to get adjusted sir, u can get authentic Punjabi food here. 

Raman -punjabi food, here. He asked in surprise. 

Help-yes, there is a dabba service. Iyer food services naam ki, they serve food of all regions. And they r best in job. 

Raman -wow, can u please tell them to send food for me everyday. I will not have to cook.tell them to send lunch and dinner. OK. 

Help nodded and said-sir, if u pay for breakfast, lunch and dinner, u will get supper and tea for free. 

Raman -wow that's great, OK then tell them to send food for all the times. I don't have to cook then. But how much I have to pay .

Help-only 15000.

Raman -15000 isn't it too much. 

Help-but they will serve u the best, unki madam, ishita madam khud apne supervision mein khana banwati hai, all clean and very healthy. She won the best cook award also twice. And they will serve u three days non veg food. 

Raman was damn impressed hearing this. 

Raman -ok then tell them to send food to me, I will pay. 

Help nodded and went taking down his choice and preferences while Raman went inside his two bhk apartment and settled on the couch. 

Raman -finally I can live in peace, he said to himself and rested his head on the headrest. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

Ps-150+ likes for part 1.
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A lot of congratulations di for turning into addicts. I wish u will get more colour soon. Interesting concept di. Ishra r fully matured but all alone. Raman came in Chennai. So its love story through lunch box. Update soon Edited by Kadianvi - 7 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated a new prologue, have a look. 
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...50000 updates ...turned Addictz. ...wow its time for party 
Congrats for new storyπŸ‘
Interesting prologue 
Raman is a professor. ...Ishu is running a ddhabba service. ...won best cook award for two times πŸ‘
Both are alone now. ...let's see how they are going to meet πŸ˜›
Continue soon plz 
Thanks for pm πŸ˜›
ishitharaman thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for ur success raksha 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for turning into Addictz Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail