Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely teaser di 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A beautiful teaser!!
Raman thanks Ishitaji for sending Chuniya!!
For giving her a daughter he always wished for!!
Her lovely food reminded him of his mother!!

Please continue soon!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser...
Ishita read raman note..
Continue soon...
Thank u for pm & update
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting teaser.
Update soon di
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser..Raman's note is so sweet.
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting teaser di
Update soonish
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 2

Ishita smiled and thanks Raman for making chuniya smile wholeheartedly. She again start wrapping her work keeping the note aside.

After an hour, her work was over and she was going to her room closing the big kitchen when the note fall of the slab due to air. She picked it and went to her room. She kept the note in her side table and went to freshen up. She was changing her clothes when her eyes fell on herself. Her messy hair and dirty clothes. She went close to the mirror and looked herself thourougly. She can see fine line of ageing. She cleaned her face and applied the anti ageing cream. She brushed her hair and start caressing her face. 

Ishita -itni bhi buri nahi hai tu ishita, phir kyun akeli hai. Kya bachcha hi sab kuch hota hai. Kya pyaar kuch nahi hota, companionship kuch nahi hoti. Kya main zindagi bhar aise hi akeli rahungi, kya koi kabhi mujhse pyaar nahi karega. Hamesha zindagi bhar dusron ke liye khana banati rahungi, kya mera kabhi koi parivar nahi hoga, pati nahi hoga, joh mujhe sirf ishita samajh kar pyaar kare, bachche naa paida kar sakne wali banjh naa samjhe. Its long since amma-appa died and since them I don't even remember when I get ready. Kab maine thik se baal banaye ho yaa sundar si saree pehni ho. Roz yahin salwar kurta aur messy bun. Kya meri zindagi isme hi seemat kar reh jayegi. Kya main kabhi kisi ke naam ka sindoor nahi lagaa paaungi. Kya main kabhi kisi ki dulhan nahi ban paaungi. She was looking at her and was thinking. She removed her kurta and was looking at her sleek figure. 

Ishita -i have a beautiful body, kya kabhi koi mujhse nahi choyega, mujhe koi pyaar nahi karega. Kya sirf zindagi bhar ek cook ban kar reh jaaungi. She said and wore her night clothes disappointed that one more day of her life came to an end. She cried on her fate and loneliness and finally went out of the washroom. It was her daily routine, everyday she use to question herself and her murugan that whether her life will ever change or not. 

Ishita was going to her bed disappointed with her life like everyday when her eyes fell on the piece of paper chuniya gave her in the evening. 

Ishita walked to her table and picked it in her hand. 

Ishita -yeh toh main padhna hi bhool gayi. She thought and opened the note and could see the beautiful handwriting. 

She smiled and said -handwriting toh bahut sundar hai, let's read what he has to say, thank u hi bolenge for the food. She said to herself and opened the note to read. 

Thank u, thank u so much ishita ji. I know u must be thinking why I am saying thank u for something for which I am paying. But I don't want to thank u for the food but for something else. I want to thank u because, because of ur food service, I got a little daughter in chuniya, thank for giving me that and secondly, ur food is awesome. Mujhe meri maa ki yaad aa gayi. So thanks for making me remember my mom's food. And lastly a big thanks for giving me a reason to stay here in this unknown place. Yes I was very sad and alone when I came here, but ur food and chuniya gave me a reason to stay here. So a big thanks for that. 

Raman bhalla

Ishita read the note and unknowningly a smile crept in her lips. her disappointment disappeared in a second reading the note while her lips curved in smile. She read the note again and again and again. It's not that someone has written a thank u note to her for the first time but for the first time someone told her that she is the reason of his stay in the city.yes the reason was not her precisely but her food, which make her happy. The feeling of unwanted washed away with this piece of paper and she went to bed smiling thinking that she can also bring smile on someone's face. She was laying on the bed looking at the note and finally she slept holding the paper only. 

On the other hand, Raman was busy in reading a book. He wasn't feeling sleepy so decided to make a coffee for himself. He went to kitchen and look around to find the ingredients for coffee but sadly he don't have anything. Disappointed he looked at the clock and thought to walk to the near by market to have groceries for his kitchen. It was little chilly out so he took his jacket and went out. But as the town was a small one and the night was turning cold he find nothing and came back. 

He was sitting on the threshold of his house alone thinking how his life passed in taking care of his kids and how his kids didn't took a minute to throw him out of his life. His eyes were moist due to indifference of his kids but lately he don't have any other option. This loneliness was his destiny. He looked at the star filled sky and said -mere saath hi aisa kyun hua matarani. Maine itna kya bada gunaah kiya tha that I am so alone today. Itni kam umar mein shaadi ho gayi. Mature hone de pehle do bachchon ka baap ban gaya. Zindagi jeene shuru ho ki thi ki anita(his wife) ki death ho gayi. I was just 23 when she died. Kya umar thi meri, chahta toh dusri shaadi kar sakta tha. But nahi I don't wanted a step mother for my kids. Khud unka maa papa ban kar paala unhe. Unki saari khwahishein puri ki and what I got in last, this loneliness. Aaj akele mein koi baat karne wala bhi nahi. Aisa kyun kiya matarani aisa kyun kiya mere saath. He was saying looking at the sky while his vision was getting blur due to tears. Slowly his eyes get closed and he slept on the door only. 

Raman was sleeping when he felt someone's hand around him. He opened his eyes and saw chuniya was trying to cover him with the blanket. She was wearing her school uniform and her hair was tied in two braids. 

Raman -arey chuniya tum, Itni subah. 

Chuniya -i was going to school, toh dekha u r sitting outside shivering in cold, so I brought the blanket and was trying to cover u. Aap thand mein baahar kyun so gaye. 

Raman smiled seeing her concern and make her sit beside her. She sat and raman said -tumhara school iss raaste par hai. 

Chuniya-nahi, dusre par. I just came to check on u. 

Raman -kyun. 

Chuniya-aise hi, mujhe lagaa shayad aap mujhse milne chaho. 

Raman -thank u beta, I really wanted to meet u. 

Chuniya smiled and said -aap chai peeyenge.

Raman -haan mann toh hai but I have nothing in my kitchen. I think today I have to do shopping for my kitchen. Tum chalogi mere saath. 

Chuniya nodded in yes and said -par yeh toh shaam ko baat hai, abhi chai peeyenge.

Raman -told u naa, I don't have anything. 

Chuniya-aap peetenge toh boliye, main abhi ishita didi ke ghar se jaa kar chai le aati hoon. 

Raman -tum jaogi phir laaogi,isse achcha nahi hoga ki main bhi chalun. We will have tea together and then I can see ur school also. 

Chuniya-very good idea. Chaliye. 

Raman -u wait here, I just come. 

Chuniya nodded and was waiting for him but she start getting late for school so she ran away saying she will come back in the afternoon. Raman came to talk to her but she was gone shouting to come in the afternoon. Raman smiled and went to his bedroom and slept for some more time. 

At eight, his eyes got open hearing the call bell. He got up at once and opened the door only to see the delivery man standing with a flask of tea and breakfast. Raman took it smiling and the boy went. 

Raman poured the tea and was sipping it when his eyes fell on a piece of paper. He took it and saw it has many stains of oil. He opened it to read and read it. 

Raman ji, 

Thank u for ur lovely thank u note. Aapko hamara khana achcha lagaa yeh jaan kar hume bahut khushi hui. Yeh letter humne bas yeh batane ke liye likha hai ki hum aapki tareef bahut achchi lagi aur hum expect karte hai ki hume future mein aapse aise hi compliments milti rahe. 

Aur haan, aapka note padh kar hume bahut khushi hui. Uske badle hum aapko kuch dena chahte hai, toh agar aapko koi special wish ho toh hume bata dijiye, I will try to fulfill it. 

Ishita.

Raman smiled reading the note, he freshen up and got ready thinking what special dish he should ask. He had his breakfast thinking the same but couldn't get anything. He locked his door keeping the delivery box outside so that the boy took take it and went locking the house to his college. His college was on walking distance so he was walking to the college looking around enjoying the calmness of the place. Soon he reached his college and then in his class room. He start teaching and soon he forgot about the note. 

On the other hand, ishita was anxiously waiting for the delivery boy to come so that she could read what he answered but to her disappointment, no note was there making her little sad and disappointed too. 

Ishita -why u r disappointed, woh koi tera relative thodi naa hai, ki tere note ka jawaab de. Let's forget about him and start making food for the lunch. She thought and start instructing the workers to make food. She was trying to forget about him not answering her but couldn't. At last she went to her room and sat for a while. She made a cold coffee for herself to calm herself down ,added lots of ice-cream to it and had it. It was her idea of killing her disappointment. Soon she was back to normal and got indulge in the work. 

At one, chuniya came to ishita's kitchen and took the lunch for raman. Ishita wanted to tell chuniya that her raman sir is too rude but didn't told anything thinking the little girl will feel bad. 

Chuniya went to Raman's house and saw him arranging his kitchen. She got angry seeing this and said-we were about to go together naa, why u went alone. 

Raman smiled at her cuteness and said -arey bachcha, I was just coming back and saw the market toh chala gaya, evening mein hum phir chale jayenge. He said while chuniya was just looking at him with moist eyes. Seeing her expression he asked -what happened. 

Chuniya -kya kaha aapne. 

Raman thought for a while and said -we will go, 

Chuniya -nahi usse pehle. 

Raman thought for a while and said -bachcha, after all u r like bachcha only. He said smiling while chuniya said -papa mujhe bachcha kehte the. 

Raman -the?? 

Chuniya -he died last year, heart attack se. She said while her eyes turn moist. Raman don't know how to console her, he just caressed her hair while she burst into tears. 

Chuniya -mujhe papa ki bahut yaad aati hai, woh kyun chod kar chale gaye mujhe. 

Raman heard this and all he could remember was his kid's words-why u r even here, we don't want u. His eyes turned moist remembering his kids words. He wiped his tears in a jiffy and said -papa Kahin nahi jaane, u know why, coz fathers r like sky, woh hamesha aapke sir par rehte hai saaya bankar. 

Chuniya looked at him and said -i miss him alot. 

Raman -i know how much it hurts when someone u love left u alone. Main tumhara dard khatam toh nahi kar sakta but we can share it. He said looking at chuniya,making her look at it. 

Raman -we r friends naa. 

Chuniya nodded and both sat down. Chuniya served food for him and both ate in silence. Raman want to talk to her but she was silent so he too didn't forced her. They had their food and chuniya went take the empty lunch box. 

Chuniya went back to Ishita's place and kept the lunch box. Ishita went to the lunch box and look for the answer to her note but unfortunately it wasn't there as raman has completely forgotten about it in talking with chuniya. 

Ishita -tu pagal hai, why he will send u note again and again. Chod ishu, yeh sab sochna chod aur kaam par dhyan de, warna kuch problem ho jayegi. She said to herself and went to resume her work sadly. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

Ps-180+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3