Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Golmaal is a set franchise and linga proved Rajni can flop too.. so clash would be interesting.
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is still two way clash mainly...SS is small movie not Aamir's biggie...Golmaal will do ok business may be around same 110-120crrs or so. 2.0 is obviously the biggest among the lot. Some are undermining that first part was well liked by Hindi audience as well and add Akki to the mix it will have good craze
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
After ages I can sit back and enjoy a clash lol as there isn't a single fav of mine involved in it!! πŸ˜†
lakshmi mata ko lena chahiye tha golmaal mein
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

lakshmi mata ko lena chahiye tha golmaal mein

lol yah as Khans also need her to get a hit πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

After ages I can sit back and enjoy a clash lol as there isn't a single fav of mine involved in it!! πŸ˜†

This will be a real interesting clash πŸ˜†
Can Secret Superstar do 400 Crore ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOOKING FORWARD TO SECRETE SUPERSTAR..
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Secret Superstar will benefit the most considering the budget.

First, its Aamir, he will ensure a good no. of screen and a solid initial. And the WOM will further help it along after the first few days. I bet Aamir release it early (press) to build up hype with strong reviews. Remember it is geared towards urban audiences and major multiplexes drive most of the business these days.

2.0 should be huge in the south from what I know. Akshay with the added popularity of the first movie should technically make for a strong weekend here too.

Golmal is going to be crap (lets face it) and has Ajay in the lead. It is going to flop and flop hard.
Edited by -Arsal- - 7 years ago
Why the f**k would anyone spend money on Diwali to watch a niche movie like Secret Superstar instead of entertainment blockbusters lik 2.0 or Golmaal. lol aamir to gadha nikla. Washout disaster