Ajay Devgan is the BEST!!

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Far out mannnโ€ฆ. Yes right now a better actor than anyone out there . Hell he is up there with the greatest !!GO WATCH MAIDAAN!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Shah pls get some script sense, like Devgan ! 2 actors, RK and Devgan for now . The rest looong way to go!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley37

Word Count: 0

Briaahna thumbnail
serious mate. smiley36here we are stuck with our favourites and then devgan strikes ...so what if its a floppy at windows. shah and his vfx gotta go. i don't care if he gives floppy but he has to let go of fixing his face with vfx. i am keeping an eye on RK , where he is heading after animal. any wrong move, mujhseh bura koi nah hoga.

chak de and now maidaan... fab!

smiley4

Edited by Briaahna - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I want Golmaal 5

Briaahna thumbnail

performance aissa doh ki dil baagh baagh ho jaaye....well 2 performances:

RANVIJAY/ANIMAL

ABDUL RAHIM/DEVGAN

the rest....keep working hard.

Briaahna thumbnail
yeah, and he can even do comedies, and no kidding. without vfx.

and period movie - Tanhaji

multitalented

and like i said we are just stuck with my favourite.

well things gonna change now

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briaahna

serious mate. smiley36here we are stuck with our favourites and then devgan strikes ...so what if its a floppy at windows. shah and his vfx gotta go. i don't care if he gives floppy but he has to let go of fixing his face with vfx. i am keeping an eye on RK , where he is heading after animal. any wrong move, mujhseh bura koi nah hoga.

chak de and now maidaan... fab!

smiley4

RK uses the most VFX on his face more than anybody right now. His real life picture is completely different from his screen picture lol the high budget of movies explains everything, the movie he did with alia was considered to be the most high budget movie with vfx lol he used a lot of vfx in animal and his other movies to make him look younger, there was an article about it.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah, and he can even do comedies, and no kidding. without vfx.

and period movie - Tanhaji

multitalented

and like i said we are just stuck with my favourite.

well things gonna change now

He has a movie coming in late 2024 or it could get moved to 2025. Raid 2. I expect that to be a great movie ๐ŸŽฅ

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

RK uses the most VFX on his face more than anybody right now. His real life picture is completely different from his screen picture lol the high budget of movies explains everything, the movie he did with alia was considered to be the most high budget movie with vfx lol he used a lot of vfx in animal and his other movies to make him look younger, there was an article about it.

no he donโ€™t , will let you know once I see it ๐Ÿ™
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maidaan not my cup of tea but i cant wait for Singham, he always aces that role.