Ishra ss-bawri piya ki, pt 9 on pg 133 updt on Jan 12

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone, as u all know that I am on break, but today thought to surprise u all, as today is birthday of one of my loyal reader, and I want to wish her, so here is the special wish for her. and she is dhristi aka Rayaland

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHRISTI

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY 

MAY GOD FULFILL ALL UR WISHES AND BLESS U WITH HIS CHOICE OF GIFT

A little gift from my side, hope u like it. A story on the evergreen couple, Ishra. 

BAWRI PIYA KI

Scroll down for the prologue. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Index

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail

Author's note-before updating this part I wanna say that this concept was suggested by Ruhi_angel aka Shilpi.hope u all like it. 

PROLOUGE

Ishita was sitting on the big bed, which was decorated beautifully for their big night. She was feeling hot under the veil, want to remove it but still was sitting in it as her aunt told her so. 

It was more then an hour since ishita was waiting for him but he was nowhere. At last ishita removed her veil saying-raman aaye nahi ab tak,its too late. Thinking so she was about to get up when the door got opened and raman entered the room. 

His eyes were blood red in anger and he was glaring at ishita. Seeing him like this, ishita got scared and asked-what happened Raman, why u r so angry. 

Raman shout on top of his voice-simmi, simmi. 

Simmi came running and asked-what happened bhai. 

Raman -why she is in my room. Nikal kar baahar phenko isse,and why all this decoration. Mujhpar hasne ke liye. To make me realise how everyone fooled. 

Simmi-bhai, I told her to go but she is not listening, kehti hai aapki biwi hai. 

Raman -biwi my foot, she is just a burden, jisse mujh par thop diya gaya hai, but Raman bhalla is not ready to live with this burden. I will throw her out. U go. 

Simmi nodded and went out while Raman went to ishita making an angry face making ishita scared to wits. 

Raman was going to her while she was walking backward till there was no space. Her back for banged with the wall, before she can move Raman caged her between his arms and said-why u r not going, even when u told u that I don't believe in this marriage. Ur relatives fooled me, u fooled me. He said poking his nails in her soft skin making her moan in pain. Tears start flowing from her eyes and she said meekly -where I will go, mami ji ne kaha, I have to live with u as I am ur wife. 

Raman -really, wife??wife ka matlab pata hai, u r not my wife u r just a mad girl. Pagal ho tum pagal. Aur raman bhalla pagalon ke saath rishta nahi rakhta. So it's better live my house before I throw u out. Saying so he went leaving her alone and teary while his words, that she is mad, is ringing in her ears. 

She crushed on the floor crying -main pagal hoon, main pagal hoon. 

That's all for now, will try to update soon. Enjoy and do comment and hit like, will wait for it. And don't forget to wish the birthday girl. 

Ps-150+ likes for first part. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday drishti..
Interesting prologue di..
Update soon.. Edited by Suma1012 - 7 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new story Di