So he got to know about the truth
What will be his reaction
Pls update sooon
Thanku
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 5

Ishra were sleeping, Raman was hugging her tight while she was feeling uncomfortable with all the heavy jewelleries she is sleeping with, moreover the jewelleries were getting stuck in her clothes every now and then disturbing them. 

Raman got up feeling her discomfort and switch on the light. He looked at her and saw her sleeping keeping her hand under her head. He smiled seeing her innocent face. He bend and pecked her forehead softly. 

Then he start removing her jewelleries one by one. He removed her bangles and kissed her hands. 

Raman -tum Itni khoobsurat ho, feel like getting lost in u. He said and went down to remove her heavy anklets. He removed her anklets and kissed her legs. He rubbed his lips on her legs making her shiver. She released her leg from him and slept again while he went up and removed her waist band kissing her navel. He start licking and kissing her belly button making her feel tickled. She removed him again and slept. He smiled and came up, he removed her heavy maangtika and kissed her temple again. He was now fully turned on and badly want to love her.he removed her earrings and kissed her earlobe saying, ishita get up naa,only to get no response from her. He removed her heavy necklace and start dropping wet kisses on her jawline and neckline making her feel irritated. She opened her eyes and saw raman busy in loving her and said pushing him a little -aap kya kar rahe hai, mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai. Let me sleep. Saying so she covered herself fully by duvet and slept again. 

Raman was surprised seeing no effect on her by their closeness but then thought, she must be very tired.thinking so he ruffled his hair and said -so jaa raman, aaj kuch nahi milne wala. Uff ishita u r making me crazy. Don't know how I will wait till tomorrow. I just can't wait to have u. He said and lay down beside her but sleep was far from his eyes. Her temtalizing fragrance and soft milky skin was making him go out of control. He started caressing her body over her clothes. He was kissing her bare back going down and in a jerk opened her blouse dori breaking her sleep. She got up at once and said getting out of the bed-aap kya kar rahe hai, she asked almost shouting .

Raman was shocked hearing this and said -tum chilla kyun rahi ho, kya galat kar raha hoon,wahin kar raha hoon joh Ek pati ka haq hai. I have right on u, I can love u. 

Ishita -toh pyaar kijiye naa, aise choo kyun rahen hai. Aise kapde kyun uttar rahe hai. Mujhe sab pata hai, main Ek girl hoon aur girls aise kapde nahi utarti. Naa timmy naa tammy. She said looking at her hands. 

Raman got confused hearing her talk and said -tum kya keh rahi ho, I know u r a girl, but ishita I am ur husband. Tumhe pata hai naa husband kya hota hai. Of course, tumhe toh pata hoga, and if u r so naive about it, then also I will teach u, come to me, come to me baby. He said softly forwarding his hand. 

Ishita smiled at his lovely words and went to her. She sat next to him and he hugged her from back kissing her temple . She smiled at him action and said -phir se kariye. 

Raman smiled and kissed her temple again cupping her face. She snuggle into him and kept her head on his chest. 

Ishita -raman, Aap mujhe kabhi akela nahi chodenge naa. 

Raman-lagta hai nervous hai, I think I should make her comfortable. Thinking so he said to her-nahi jaan, why will I. He said kissing her hair. 

Ishita -mujhe bahut pyaar karenge naa. 

Raman -ofcourse, apni jaan se bhi jyada. 

Ishita -mujhe kisi ko maarne nahi denge naa. 

Raman -bilkul nahi, I will never let anyone hurt u. 

Ishita looked at him and said -aap bahut achche hai, I love u. She said innocently making him smile. 

Raman -i love u too jaan, now can I love u. He asked to which she just nodded innocently. 

Raman make her lay down and adjusted himself on her. He bend and start kissing her, at first she felt good when he kissed her temple but then start getting uncomfortable as he start going down. She pushed him again and said -mujhe mat chuiye aise. Kyun choo rahe hai. She shouted very loudly. 

Raman got shocked seeing her shouting and said -pagal ho gayi ho kya, chilla kyun rahi ho. It's our first night.

Ishita -first night ho yaa last, mujhe touch mat kariye. Mujhe mami ne sikhaya hai, I shouldn't let anyone touch me. Kaha tha agar kisi ne mujhe kuch kar diya toh woh kahin muh dikhane laayak nahi rahengi. 

Raman -but main anyone nahi hoon naa, I am ur husband. Tumhe itni si baat kyun nahi samajh aa rahi. 

Ishita -husband hai toh kya, mujhe mat sikhaiye. Mujhe sab pata hai, naa timmy naa tammy. She said again looking at her hands. 

Raman -kya bol rahi ho, aur kaun hai yeh timmy aur tammy. 

Ishita -mere dost hau, hamesha mere saath rehte hai. She said looking at him making him more confuse.

Raman -tumhare dost, Kahan. He asked to which she said showing her one arm-yeh timmy hai, and then said showing her another arm-aur yeh tammy. Yeh dono mere best friend hai. Hai naa timmy, tammy. Yeh mere pati hai raman, inko hi karo. She said and then waved both her hand while raman was shocked beyond words seeing this. 

He was looking at her while she was busy in talking with her botg hands like they r real. Raman fell off the bed like someone pulled the ground beneath him. He was looking at her without blinking his eyes while she was busy in talking with her arms. 

Raman got up and said to himself -yeh ishita aise kyun behave kar rahi hai. Is she OK, koi problem hai kya Iske saath. Is she mentally ill. He thought and got angry. He took the phone in anger and  googles the best psychiatrist in the town. He checked his number and called him. 

After many rings the doctor picked the phone and said -hello.

Raman -raman kumar bhalla bol raha hoon, come to bhalla mansion now. 

Doc -r u mad, time dekha hai. Main Itni raat ko Kahin visit nahi karta, unless it's emergency. 

Raman -its an emergency, kisi ki zindagi ka sawaal hai. 

Doc -oh my god. Kiski. 

Raman -tumhari, come to my house warna kal se practice karne laayak nahi rahoge. 

Doc -yeh kya badtameezi hai. How dare u talk to me like this. 

Raman -mere paas tumhari yeh bakwaas sunne ka time nahi. Come to my house or else tomorrow u will face the consequences. 

Doc -i am not coming. 

Raman -ok toh so aaram se, but sone se pehle Ek baar raman kumar bhalla ka naam google karke mere baare mein padh lena. He said and hung the call in anger. 

He was searching for another doctor when the doctor called him and informed him that he is coming. 

Within an hour, doctor was in bhalla house checking ishita. 

Raman was pacing to and fro trying hard to control his anxiety while simmi and param was standing in a corner looking at Raman. 

Param -what is happening, why raman called doctor at this time??is anything wrong with his wife. 

Simmi -mujhe kya pata and will u stop talking, don't u know he don't like anyone talking when he is disturbed. 

Param-tumhare bhai ko toh kisi ke saans lene se bhi problem hai. He said and both again stand all silent. 

After a while, the doctor came out. Raman walked to him and asked -kya hua hai usse. 

Doc -i have a doubt but will be sure after doing some test only. Aap kal subah inhe le aaiye hospital. 

Raman -kal nahi, abhi hi. 

Doc -see Mr bhalla, abhi hospital mein staff, 

Raman -i don't care, arrange everything. I want to know the result now. He said angrily to which the doctor just nod. 

Within an hour, Raman was in hospital with simmi and param. 

Param -hadh hai, yeh banda naa phir sota hai naa hume sone deta hai. Arey uski biwi bimaar hai,why he is torturing us. 

Simmi -param ji chup rahiye, I too want to know what is wrong with the girl and why he is so worried. She was saying when the doctor came out. 

Raman went to him and said -kya hua, kya aaya result mein. 

Doc -ur guess is right. Ur wife is not normal, she is mentally unstable. He said making raman shocked while param -simmi too got surprised with this revelation. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
eager to know wht will happen ahead
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra
Love cute ishita
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updt di...
Ishita is so innocent baby...ishra were sleeping hugging each other...but Ishita was feeling uncomfortable coz of jewellery...
Raman woke and saw Ishita is uncomfortable...
Raman was admiring her...she was sleeping cutely..
He removed her jewellery lovingly...
He was loving her..but ishu started getting irritated of him...
She shouted at him and ask him to let her sleep...
Raman thought she is tired...but he was not able to control himself seeing her looking so beautiful...
He was about to love her but ishu pushed him and got up...she asked him not to touch her as her Mami taught her not to let any boy touch her...
Loved ishra cute moment in between
Raman was confused by her behavior...Ishita was talking with herself..she was behaving like kid...
Raman was shocked seeing her behavior...he called psychiatrist and asked him to come to his mansion...
Doc checked Ishita and informed raman that ishu is mentally unstable...Raman was shocked...smmi and param were surprised...
I hope Raman ishu ko thik Kare...plz di don't let Raman hurt Ishita...
Do updt next part soon di
Thnx for pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg, Raman ko pata chal gaya ki ishu is mentally ill. an pata neho wo kya karega!
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Poor Ishitha 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Poor Ishitha