Fareb l Play TV l Aly Khan, Azekah, Kinza Hashmi, Shehzad Khan,

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1152244/six-episodes-down-fareb-is-all-about-betrayal

Where there's a plethora of dramas based on social issues and love stories, Play TV brings a play that explores the relationship between trusted friends and how they can go from being your best ally to worst enemy.

areb is the latest addition to the long list of plays currently on air. Written and directed by Syed Atif Ali, the story keeps our interest alive with it's true representation of how cruel people can be.

Read : Sanam Chaudhry talks to HIP about her upcoming projects

Six episodes down, the story revolves around Hania (played by Azekah) who belongs to a middle-class family. She has a very calculated mother who intends to get her married off to anyone with money and resources. With an immense infatuation for wealth, Hania becomes the fourth wife of Nawab Saheb (Alyy Khan). So far he has had no children, therefore he hopes to gain children with Hania. As Hania was not aware of his previous marriages, she is seen having a tough time adjusting. But her mother being who she is, brainwashes her into accepting her husband and happily living with him.

Hania has a childhood friend Nimra (Kinza Hashmi), who is simple and rather sweet. The twist in the tale occurs when Nawab Saheb insists on having a child, but since Hania cannot have children, and the truth is hidden from him, the mother daughter duo come up with a ploy.

With Hania's mother and Baray Saeein (Shehzad Khan) scheming to conceive a child without Nawab Saheb finding out, the plot thickens when they decide to use Nimra to their advantage. Nawab Saheb happens to be a respectful follower of Baray Saeein, so whatever he says, Nawab Saheb does without question.

Nimra on the other hand is in love with Hania's brother Ehtesham played by Junaid Akhtar. He loves her too, but is not aware of the evil that awaits Nimra, planned by his sister and mother. With Nimra living in Hania's house upon her mother's insistence, she is raped one night by an unknown man. Eventually she becomes aware of what is happening. Nawab Saheb is sent out of the house by Baray Saeein so the plan is not intruded with.

Sadly this is today's harsh reality, we can't even trust the ones close to us, in this case, a best friend. With Nimra's self-esteem shattered she considers taking her life. This remains to be seen, along with whether Hania would stop her and if she intends to go forward with her plan of raising a child to make Nawab Saheb happy, without him ever finding out the truth.

Kinza Hashmi and Alyy Khan make Fareb worth watching as they both light up the screen up with their incredible acting and Azekah as the antagonist helps keep us at the edge of our seats.

In case you have not seen Fareb then don't forget to tune in next Friday at 8 pm only on Play TV, to see what's in store for the innocent Nimra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Tfs Taps.

I can't stand Aly Khan as supporting actor leave out watching him as a solo lead!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

Tfs Taps.

I can't stand Aly Khan as supporting actor leave out watching him as a solo lead!

Lol I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALY Khan

There is literally nothing he can't portray

Be it the sly bro in law in WEP to the strongest support of ayesha in khuda mera bhi hain to the innumerable other supporting characters I hv seen him in...he adds so much value to the drama

Agree he doesn't hv the pull as solo lead just like Imran ashraf n Humayun ashraf

But all 3 above r AMAZING supporting actors
what is play tv and who are these people
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just saw the article and reposted 😆
except for Aly Khan I don't know anyone

and Playtv is a new channel I guess? with very bad drama choices🤣

Did anyone even read the description?

Hania has a childhood friend Nimra (Kinza Hashmi), who is simple and rather sweet. The twist in the tale occurs when Nawab Saheb insists on having a child, but since Hania cannot have children, and the truth is hidden from him, the mother daughter duo come up with a ploy.

With Hania's mother and Baray Saeein (Shehzad Khan) scheming to conceive a child without Nawab Saheb finding out, the plot thickens when they decide to use Nimra to their advantage. Nawab Saheb happens to be a respectful follower of Baray Saeein, so whatever he says, Nawab Saheb does without question.

Nimra on the other hand is in love with Hania's brother Ehtesham played by Junaid Akhtar. He loves her too, but is not aware of the evil that awaits Nimra, planned by his sister and mother. With Nimra living in Hania's house upon her mother's insistence, she is raped one night by an unknown man. Eventually she becomes aware of what is happening. Nawab Saheb is sent out of the house by Baray Saeein so the plan is not intruded with.

what is with this twisted mentality that some type of abuse must occur in dramas?

Not only does this character get raped. she's probably going to be forced to carry /have the child to hand it over...like a forced surrogate...

unless they have Aly khan's Nawab Saheb marry her too or some other twisted weird thing

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

You are right @Taps . I didn't read about the show but after you posted it again ..I read it , and I am shocked and disgusted by the writer. 🤢
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what is play tv and who are these people

🤣

I like Azekah Daniel.