Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
People overhyped Akshay's Rustom to bring down Hrithik and now they are crying. Reminds me of when Ranveer won the Filmfare over Salman's BB.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The ridiculous responses are making his judgements seem more suspicious
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe because manoj bajpai deserved it😭 he was robbed.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a load of crap man! Homosexuality ain't a social issue? W*F! In a country like India where it is still criminalized , it ain't a social issue? Dangal didn't deal with a social issue...oh okay! Does he even know what's happening in Haryana when it comes to the sex ratio there and why Dangal was important if you look at the context of that state. No wonder he gave Akshay an award for Rustom! 😆 The more he talks , the more he's just making it even more obvious as to how effed up the decision is.
Edited by zaroonkashaf - 7 years ago
576281 thumbnail
Lol..on one hand he is objecting to being questioned and on the other hand indirectly alleging the previous awards were also given to friends of the then jury...😆
This is what happens when you have mashed potatoes for a brain!🤔
1109060 thumbnail
khans fandom got pressed n before any1 accuses me of akki fan i watch al of their movies. so they r equal for me lol
Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WTH🤣

Blatantly admitting to favoritism.No shame whatsoever😆

Honestly at Akki winning I dont feel half as outrageous as last yr when AB Sr won NA over DP for Piku🥱..NA lost its credibility 5 years ago when it became all about BW.Its a sell out like FF.Award panel is continuously being compromised thanks to commercialization and brand value.Same happened to Film festivals !! :(

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Because they are Shahrukh fans/ khan fans/ budha fans/ butt hurt/burning/ having melt down and a couple more things

On a serious note, he shoud have rehearsed what he would say when ppl would question him cuz this was inevitible and he is taking gibberish
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Randip Hooda for Sarbjit was the deserving candidate.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This feels like when you cheat in exams and when teacher caught you , you are like "Even Suresh cheated last year, that time you said nothing" 🤣.