Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .AmazingAmy.

This picture broke my heart, truly hope he gets well :(

No doubt We all shocked and broken heart...

Hope he recovers soon

Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Dear, he looks so sick and frail, hard to believe its our Vinod Khanna

Hope he gets better and recovers from dehydration.

This photo might have been released with family's permission as his wife is looking the camera
The young man must be his 3rd son

Amrita thumbnail
Saw this article at IF

Irfaan Khan was shocked after he saw Vinod Khanna's hospital photograph and has decided to donate his organ to him if need be...

The whole of B-town was shocked after veteran actor Vinod Khanna's picture from his hospital room went viral.

At the trailer launch of his upcoming film "Hindi Medium", Irrfan Khan told the media that he was quite shocked after he saw Vinodji's latest photograph. He has wished him a speedy recovery and also said that he would even donate his organs to him if there will be a need.

Irfaan said: "I am very upset to know that Vinod Khannaji is not well. I wish him a speedy recovery.

"For me, he and Dharmendra sahaab are who most handsome actors of Hindi film industry. Today, when I saw his picture, I was so shocked! I was very shocked to see his latest picture. If I can help in any way, I will do that, I am ready to donate my organ if needed. I want to pray to almightily so that he can get well soon.

Vinod Khanna was rushed to the HN Reliance Foundation Hospital last week. He is said to be suffering from dehydration.

A hospital spokesperson said: "Vinod Khanna was admitted to Sir HN Reliance Foundation hospital on Friday with severe dehydration. He is under the care of our doctors and has responded positively to the treatment and is now stable. His family thanks his well wishers for the good wishes and requests to respect their privacy."

Amrita thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Oh Dear, he looks so sick and frail, hard to believe its our Vinod Khanna

Hope he gets better and recovers from dehydration.

This photo might have been released with family's permission as his wife is looking the camera
The young man must be his 3rd son

Hello pallavi

Seems like family is related in realizing this picture ,...but whatever it is...it's sad to see him in this position.

Praying for his good health.
Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago