Vikram Bhatt's Spotlight based on Kangy-HR , Episode added

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Vikram Bhatt's new web series is based on Kangy HR , Just see the episode, affair, straightforward heroine , Married hero , Imaginary bf everything

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwVEzdn2jLM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I felt the same too & was about to make the same post but then forget . Sana's character too was from hills & made it big on her own . I liked the first epi . Looking forward for next . Did I see the horror series of Vikram Bhatt ? Gehraiyaan ?
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

I felt the same too & was about to make the same post but then forget . Sana's character too was from hills & made it big on her own . I liked the first epi . Looking forward for next . Did I see the horror series of Vikram Bhatt ? Gehraiyaan ?

Yes I am liking that too
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆 yeah no comments, nor am I watching it. Is it just me who feels uncomfortable in somehow getting glimpse in these celebrities' personal lives, or even in watching movies/shows about their lives? I hope vikram bhatt is ready for that lawsuit if this is incriminating hrithik or gets linked to him in the media. or maybe not since there is creative freedom and all to account for here. 😆
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is he making many short films? I watched 1 with Nia Sharma. Only 1 episode has released.
Will watch this next.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanky1

Is he making many short films? I watched 1 with Nia Sharma. Only 1 episode has released.
Will watch this next.

This one and Sanjeeda sheikh starrer Gehraiyaan are for Viu ... Nia starrer Twisted is produced by him
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
does hr,kangy know about dis r does vb took permission from them if it's inspired from hr-kangy fiasco story lol
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not available in the US. 😡.
709927 thumbnail
Anyone here watching the show? I'm loving it! 😛
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Anyone here watching the show? I'm loving it! 😛

I am watching it , It is based on Kangy and HR and lot of things are similar ..Even the Hero's name and his wife's name starts with R and S respectively.. Sana was the name of Kangana''s character in Who Lamhe .. In a way Vikram revealed Both had an affair and she is finding hard to find true love