Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: badsha001

I have watched all these dramas last year... Even watching KNK (not my favourite after leap)

Please give other drama suggestions (gem like Sanadal) even without FQ...

PIYA Mann bhaye

Manjali

Both r very very good
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Dillagi has Humayun... 😕
How do people like Humayun Saeed..i find him to be an expressionless actor and monotone dialog delivery. Bin roye would have been so much nicer had it been someone else.

Have Adeel Hussain and Fahad Mustafa stopped taking on new dramas? I like them too. Thanks to Sandal suggestion, i liked Fahad. I loved him in Kankar earlier. Yet to watch abdul qader.
badsha001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

Dillagi has Humayun... 😕

How do people like Humayun Saeed..i find him to be an expressionless actor and monotone dialog delivery. Bin roye would have been so much nicer had it been someone else.

Have Adeel Hussain and Fahad Mustafa stopped taking on new dramas? I like them too. Thanks to Sandal suggestion, i liked Fahad. I loved him in Kankar earlier. Yet to watch abdul qader.

You should watch mein abdul qadir hoon, one of the top dramas... Fahad Mustafa is now producing dramas and run his own show at ARY... Mere humrahi wasn't a bad drama either, you should check out that one as well...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

Dillagi has Humayun... 😕

I also didn't used to like Humayun but then dillagi happened and the rest is history lol

Coming to fahad...watch mayeni...its an EXCELLENT show
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aahh i'm too a big fan of FQ and for his best drama so many

BASHAR MOMIN ( classy one of the best drama phenomenal performance by FQ )
MERI ZAAT ZARRA E BENISHAAN ( outstanding story so as performance )

YAARIYAAN ( one of my all time favorites FQ as Babar )
QUID E TANHAI
MERA YAAR MILA DE
MOL

but but BASHAR MOMIN is must watch trust me you will love it for sure 😃😃
Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 7 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

aahh i'm too a big fan of FQ and for his best drama so many

BASHAR MOMIN ( classy one of the best drama phenomenal performance by FQ )
MERI ZAAT ZARRA E BENISHAAN ( outstanding story so as performance )

YAARIYAAN ( one of my all time favorites FQ as Babar )
QUID E TANHAI
MERA YAAR MILA DE
MOL

but but BASHAR MOMIN is must watch trust me you will love it for sure 😃😃

Been there done that (loved basher) 😉
stardust2011 thumbnail
I sarted Man O Salwa and watched every episode diligently until Ep. 13. After that i skipped and watched the episodes because the story was draggingly slowww.
And goes without saying, i did not like the direction at all. It was a great storyline but it was executed in a very boring manner. Wayyy too many side characters and side stories, boribg conversations between zaini and kamran in Australia (one entire episode wasted), bad choice for casting Zaini... Etc etc.

The lead actress in drama wore some really modern and bold clothes for pak drama industry. I have never seen any celebs wearing such revealing clothes in your dramas or in real life. Did it get controversial when the drama was aired on tv? Was the actress under spotlight? Also the touchy feely scenes and idea of sex outside marriage?
(i rmbr Sara khans not at all deep necklines being blurred in Bay Khydi telecast, hence wondering.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Start watching KUCH NA KAHO. People
Epic

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear FQ,
I like you. I really do! But I am so tired of you playing the conventional leading man opposite women who are young enough to be your little girls. How I wish you would get experimental and take on something different if not exciting. How about playing an interesting, convoluted father figure to one of these young girls instead of their potential suitor? Or, how about playing the sly friend who with stealth and charm, takes over the heroine's fortune while she is left penniless, like the count character in Wilikie Collins' A Woman in White, while letting her be romanced by someone younger? Or something like the type of roles Sania Saeed or Samiya Mumtaz have started to play? I think both are closer to your age, isn't it? I mean Samiya Mumtaz in Saqday Tumhare or Faltu Larki is such a treat to watch even though she is not the conventional leading lady of either show. Maybe that is something male performers can learn from their female counterparts: the ease to adapt to non-leading parts as they get older, and ceding those leading roles to the younger lot. Every performer is initially discomfited by the idea of playing a character that is not the conventional leading man or woman, particularly one who has garnered a fair deal of adulation through his portrayals in such roles. However, at some point, one has to come around and see one's years squarely in the face, and roll accordingly. Wouldn't you agree?
Warm regards,
A viewer
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Watch Mera Yaar Mila De... Faysal and Sajal are just ❤️ in it 😃