noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Have Mikaal and his wife split up? There seems to be no interaction between the two, it was her birthday the other day and he wasn't even in her snap videos.

Hey everyone!!! Posting in the Pak Forum after a longgg time. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

Have Mikaal and his wife split up? There seems to be no interaction between the two, it was her birthday the other day and he wasn't even in her snap videos.

Hey everyone!!! Posting in the Pak Forum after a longgg time. 😆

Yes, she posted this about their split up 32 weeks ago (so it has been quite some time already):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJDA66ihgrz/?taken-by=saraisisofficial

And I'm so happy about it, now I can finally watch Mikaal's dramas again. Couldn't stand that horrible wife of his with her fake firangi accent.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mikal brk up ? Reason ?
Kiran h kya 😆
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

Yes, she posted this about their split up 32 weeks ago (so it has been quite some time already):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJDA66ihgrz/?taken-by=saraisisofficial

And I'm so happy about it, now I can finally watch Mikaal's dramas again. Couldn't stand that horrible wife of his with her fake firangi accent.

Hahah thanks.

It just seemed really odd that they were absolutely no interaction and seemed like they had the kids at diff times. Plus she was away for so long as well. He posted a pic about his kids today, seems to be missing them I guess.

I'm really surprised though, he seemed really in love. I remember seeing those pics from that magazine shoot they did last year, who would have thought.

LOL yeah her trying so hard to put an accent on lol. She was born in Lahore wasn't she??

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

Hahah thanks.

It just seemed really odd that they were absolutely no interaction and seemed like they had the kids at diff times. Plus she was away for so long as well. He posted a pic about his kids today, seems to be missing them I guess.

I'm really surprised though, he seemed really in love. I remember seeing those pics from that magazine shoot they did last year, who would have thought.

LOL yeah her trying so hard to put an accent on lol. She was born in Lahore wasn't she??

Yes, she was. Yet she is faking that accent. Anyway hopefully he'll fall in love with Sana Javed or Sarah Khan 😳