Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

Backstabber  faking it again.  Didn't mind backstabbing  her own frnd 

She is scum of the lowest order I tell you. πŸ€’

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

She is scum of the lowest order I tell you. πŸ€’

I know backstabber homewrecker.  Firstly  govinda then adi.  N her fans defend it as well πŸ˜†
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Backstabber  faking it again.  Didn't mind backstabbing  her own frnd 

Ouch,another untalented flowerpot fan butting in...I fail to reckon with the fans of these non actors who claim to do acting but when it comes to performance ,the entire theatre laughs at their bad acting ,happened so many times in Neerja and nearly all of Kat films which i watched in the theatre...

Okay okay now attack Rani ..bye
Schmmuck thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

Oh really !! That way Sonam gets bad reviews for every film of hersπŸ˜†u really think u stand a chance in belittling Rani's acting skills by making long cockamamie posts πŸ˜†i am enjoying though ..And do not forget Rani did big banner films because she delivered..No one does a favour to u in this industry ..She delivered hence she got ..Poor Sonam ..One neerja was a flash in a fan that too I cringed at her bad acting in so many scenes ..Neerja was a hit coz of the real Neerja bhanot and her bravery and not coz of flopstar Sonam whose the best example of Nepotism ..Female Abhishek bachchan who will be a washout soon

I never said Sonam is a flawless actress like you said Rani is. She definitely gets bad reviews but good reviews too. Just like Rani. I just said she is an overrated actress an opinion which you cannot seem to handle and start making personal attacks. Keep living in your la la land. Your flop actress was over 10 years back. No wonder she mostly gets only Yash raj movies to produce films for her. I see clearly that you have skipped my question about the non-existent half dozen movies every 2 months. (Which makes it about 40 movies every year - how ridiculous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). It wouldn't be even 4 and all of them would be Yash raj movies.
Yes katrina is a bad actress.  So,  ur point is?  Atleast I don't support homewreckers n backstabbers. I don't defend my fave blindly.  Go n worship rani in her temple  dwarfs fan Edited by deepakloveskat - 7 years ago
Schmmuck thumbnail

I know backstabber homewrecker.  Firstly  govinda then adi.  N her fans defend it as well πŸ˜†

Don't bother with her delusional fans. πŸ˜† They kept denying her affairs too until she got married. πŸ˜† And if she is such a good actress her movies wouldn't be such a big flop for more than 10 years. πŸ˜† La la land, that's where her fans (if there are any of those left) actually live.
Rami gets six offers per month.  Who wants to loose money,?  She didn't even stayed at number one for longer to such a flop🀣

Don't bother with her delusional fans. πŸ˜† They kept denying her affairs too until she got married. πŸ˜† And if she is such a good actress her movies wouldn't be such a big flop for more than 10 years. πŸ˜† La la land, that's where her fans (if there are any of those left) actually live.

Acc to tm she is some Saint who can't do anything  wrong...  Even he bashed adi wife that she can't conceive  in his old post.  So she left adi look at the logic
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
well she doesnt want to do flowerpot insignificant roles ,thats why she rejects them...she was supposed to do haseena and mary kom but she got pregnant and dates clased with mardaani for mary kom..
plus if u guys (some of u being girls and pseudo feminists) can call her a homewrecker without knowing the truth and with so much conviction as if u people are the lawyers of payal🀣why on earth cant i defend my fav..

this homewrecker and body shaming wont work ..

deepak u can drool over ur tall and non actor kat but better move on to disha since kat is 38 and buddhi now..plus she is a non actor so wont survive..there are newer faces to do sheila dance 
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

her fans are many and u can join us on twitter..we successfully made her trend on her bday and also hichki...see u r right..after so many flops she has dedicated fans who have not moved onto newer faces..doesnt it say something? one flop and sonam wud be gone..πŸ˜†and katrina can keep on sleeping with salman ..her career depends on salmans mood now..πŸ˜†
Edited by raj. - 7 years ago