Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

But she didn't mind doing insignificant role in Talaash. Hmm. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wonder who will offer her a flowerpot roles? For that you need to be young, slim and beautiful and Rani is neither of those! She was offered Mary Kom? It was story of a boxer not a sumo wrestler for Rani to be considered. ๐Ÿ˜†

And we are still in denial of her being a homewrecker are we. ๐Ÿ‘ She is not just a homewrecker, but a serial homewrecker.

Insignificant role?? Her scenes were the emotional crux of a movie which was otherwise a thriller. She was brilliant as a supporting character, I guess you didn't watch Talaash. 
If kat cheated  that's y Sallu is working  with her Ryt!? N wrecking a married home is not comparable  to an affair.  N yeah firangi  skin blah blah.  Then sridevi vijayantimala kajol rekha would've  never succeeded..  rani fans n their poor defending  skills.  N rani is still a flop n will always be a flop home wrecking backstabber 
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trending ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anyone can trend on twitter. Are you seriously trying to measure stardom through twitter trends? Then KRK must be a big star too. ๐Ÿ˜†

And about Mary Kom, didn't you just say how Rani never makes noise about films she rejected. So how did you know about Mary Kom? If she is sachhai ki murat like you describe, how come she hides her marriage from her own fans despite saying in interviews that she will announce her wedding and celebrate it with her fans? She cheats her own fans which is the reason she lost many fans, one of them my own cousin, so don't tell me about how much of a devtaa she is.

She din speak about mary kom but did about dilse and lagaan in various interviews as its been over a decade now..there were articles..i told u to google as i am lazy.i am nt a liar like u to make ridiculous statements and present them as valid arguments.here it is

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Rani-not-Priyanka-was-first-choice-for-biopic-Mary-Kom/articleshow/21081227.cms

She did announce about her marriage..she gave an official statement..thats her way of communication..she's not on any social media
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: communion

Insignificant role?? Her scenes were the emotional crux of a movie which was otherwise a thriller. She was brilliant as a supporting character, I guess you didn't watch Talaash. 

I watched it and didn't like the movie. Her role was insignificant to me, barely 15 minutes.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

I watched it and didn't like the movie. Her role was insignificant to me, barely 15 minutes.

haha a sonam fan wud not understand the depth and pain of roshni's character๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Schmmuck thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

She din speak about mary kom but did about dilse and lagaan in various interviews as its been over a decade now..there were articles..i told u to google as i am lazy.i am nt a liar like u to make ridiculous statements and present them as valid arguments.here it is

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Rani-not-Priyanka-was-first-choice-for-biopic-Mary-Kom/articleshow/21081227.cms

She did announce about her marriage..she gave an official statement..thats her way of communication..she's not on any social media

Her saying or her PR saying, same thing! You said she doesn't talk about movies she rejected and here she is talking about them or publicizing them. So please stop distorting facts.

Yes, communicated days after the marriage was over. Didn't share the happiest moment of her life with fans who were with her in her ups and downs. Bravo! ๐Ÿ‘
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

If kat cheated  that's y Sallu is working  with her Ryt!? N wrecking a married home is not comparable  to an affair.  N yeah firangi  skin blah blah.  Then sridevi vijayantimala kajol rekha would've  never succeeded..  rani fans n their poor defending  skills.  N rani is still a flop n will always be a flop home wrecking backstabber 

Flop? She has joined the list of legendary actresses like madhuri and sridevi..and every new actress like pari,ani,sona,bhumi look upto her..do watch the episode where anu pays a tribute to her on headlines today..it will be a aired soon...the previous episode was btwn deepu and madhuri...can u imagine someone doing it to sonam and kat in the years to come๐Ÿคฃ
ROFL rani n legendary  actress?  She is nowhere to sridevi  thee real superstar.  Rani fans n their la la land๐Ÿคฃ
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

ROFL rani n legendary  actress?  She is nowhere to sridevi  thee real superstar.  Rani fans n their la la land๐Ÿคฃ

for a jaundiced eye,the ocean is a river u c๐Ÿ˜ณ
Schmmuck thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

for a jaundiced eye,the ocean is a river u c๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh now I know why you called her legendary. Get well soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ