VM on Armaan & Parisa: Mujhe Tumhari Mohabbat Pe Bharosa Hai

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqL6RKQa8k[/YOUTUBE]

Hello people,

I am not a regular member of this forum but since I made a VM on this pair from the TV show Muqabil, I thought to share it here as well.

This video explores the journey of the two protagonists, Armaan & Parisa - Childhood friends who meet after 15 years and even though she is no longer the girl that Armaan once knew, there is a kinship of sorts here that's missing from every other relationship in Parisa's life. From how I see her, Parisa has been living in an impossible maze for 15 long years because of what happened to her when she was 10 years old. Consumed and tormented by the same, she ended up shutting everyone out. With Armaan's re-entry in her life... She might have finally found a way out of this nightmare. She doesn't know it yet ofcourse, she's far too convinced that she can no longer be saved to believe that. In an unlikely turn of events, they end up getting married and on their wedding night, Parisa expresses her deepest fear to him - she cannot bear to be touched. As we go on, I have tried to explore how their relationship slowly deepens. Armaan's love, care & respect for Parisa's wishes clearly penetrates through that icy exterior and reaches into the deep emotional vulnerability that she hides so well from everyone. It's a relationship founded on a mutual respect and care for each other. Even while she gets angry at him for trying to get intimate with her, she attempts to override her own fear and take their relationship to the next level. When she fails to do so, she insists that he leave and find his happiness elsewhere but he refuses. Nobody has ever cared for or loved Parisa so selflessly as Armaan has. She clearly values his presence in her life & cares very much about what he thinks of her because when he thinks she might be cheating on him, that this whole thing might be a sham she ends up telling him the one thing she never told anyone - she was sexually abused as a child.

The remainder of the video focuses further on the contradictory nature of Parisa's actions. She insists they can't stay together and that it's for the best but when he leaves her for a moment she automatically seeks him out. When he gets furious with her for thinking of him as yet another sexual predator, then instead of pushing him away further she is compelled to assure him that she doesn't think of him that way. She might be consumed by her demons but she still tries her best not to hurt him as a result. And so - the highlight of the VM, we see the girl who used to insist upon hating the very idea of love, who would never trust any man approach her friend, her husband and tell him that she does trust him and his love.

And that brings an end to my ramble. I hope you guys like the video. I hope to make a few more on these two, depending on how their story progresses. Feedback is always welcome. :)

Maham.
Edited by ...Maham... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Wow. Amazing.
You summerized Pareesa and Arman's story beautifully, by your vm. the scenes, the lines, and the bg music are very effective. I am delighted that you took from your time to make this beautiful piece of magic. yes ..love can do miracles. and Pareesa is in love finally.
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Wow. Amazing.

You summerized Pareesa and Arman's story beautifully, by your vm. the scenes, the lines, and the bg music are very effective. I am delighted that you took from your time to make this beautiful piece of magic. yes ..love can do miracles. and Pareesa is in love finally.

Thank you so much! 😳 Their relationship is so wonderfully unique.. Looking forward to how their story unfolds further. :))