Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Trishh! ❤️ and minzz i loveee your welcome post 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nainz!

So epi discussion - Nitin said on instalive that Abhi's reaction is not a dream, but MAY OR MAY NOT be a prank. I'm not getting prank vibes at all, I think he's honestly upset about Purab just like he said he is. I do think there's an explanation for his behaviour though. 12 hours minus 12 minutes until we find out what!! And I do trust Nitin on this but...I still think it seems like a dream!!
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Thanks Nainz!

So epi discussion - Nitin said on instalive that Abhi's reaction is not a dream, but MAY OR MAY NOT be a prank. I'm not getting prank vibes at all, I think he's honestly upset about Purab just like he said he is. I do think there's an explanation for his behaviour though. 12 hours minus 12 minutes until we find out what!! And I do trust Nitin on this but...I still think it seems like a dream!!

Acha, so not a dream, but maybe a prank. Hmm, I didn't get either vibes from the precap. I think it might just end up with him saying sorry after feeling bad for what he said and then them moving on. Nitin alsooo said (and i could be wrong) that there is no drunk Abhigya? But then again, this is the perfect time to show someone drunk because of bhaang. I hope its only drunk Pragya; if we also get drunk Abhi, then whatever will be said and exchanged between them will be forgotten afterwards lol. With only Pragz drunk, she can blurt out a few things here and there which could get Abhi skeptical about his past-like her blurting out she's been married. Or maybe that she knew him from before his ML. 
-mina- thumbnail
Yeah he said no drunk AbhiGya. But it could be a technicality that "bhaang ki nasha" isn't the same as "drunk from alcohol" to Tintin!! 😆

As for the rest, Nainz are you feeling ok? 😲

1. AbhiGya are always both drunk on holi
2. Pragz never blurts anything unequivocally useful while drunk - her tongue remains guarded even if what she says is suggestive
3. Abhi never gets skeptical and pieces things together (except for MMS SurGya shaadi chaal, the forever exception to the rule)
4. CVs are not likely to give us what we want re: Abhi knowing she was married but not to him (though I hope to be wrong about this)

I mean...I thought we were agreed on these points? 😆

She knew him from before ML - intriguing! I still think it falls under things CVs won't give us but there are possibilities!

Edited by -mina- - 7 years ago
Naina- thumbnail
😆 Ji I absolutely agree with the points you brought up! I dont know why I even questioned anything different! 
Best part of the episode was Bunty and Babli still addressing Pragz as Chachi! Not sure if they've not been ordered to call or anything else or they just dont care. But I liked how openly they teased her about wanting to cheer up Chachu, regardless of their parents being anti-abhigya shippers (well, IDK what Raj is to be honest). 
-mina- thumbnail
Yes the kids calling her chachi! Not enough of that in my life!! Especially when chachi-chachu were actually knowingly married!! Uff!!

Btw we need a jodi name for Raj-Mithali. I wanted to call their kids "___"-lingz but I couldn't figure out the "____" 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Nainz which just reminded me of how during MMS divorce alimony negotiations she had some 'iss ghar ki baachon' line that was shiver inducingly awesome. 

Speaking of MMS track...my perspective on those episodes has changed a lot. Time is forgiving!!!
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Yes the kids calling her chachi! Not enough of that in my life!! Especially when chachi-chachu were actually knowingly married!! Uff!!

Btw we need a jodi name for Raj-Mithali. I wanted to call their kids "___"-lingz but I couldn't figure out the "____" 😆

Rajali? Mithaj? MithRa? Rithali? They all sound horrible! 😆