Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Athene

Upload it to Google Drive and share the link here. I'm going to start looking this weekend for all the missing episodes before I upload the lists for 2013 onwards.

Sri if any of the existing google drive has space then I can upload to that itself rather than making a new one just for this one episode
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

Sri if any of the existing google drive has space then I can upload to that itself rather than making a new one just for this one episode

Ok let me finish uploading everything I downloaded and then if one of my drives has space I'll send you the username and password for it so you can upload it there.
axelajatshatru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anyone knows the episode name where a boy Malhar birthday was going on. The little boy gets a gun in gift and by mistake shootsdaya???
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello CIDians.🤗

People who are uploading episode links are doing a wonderful job. Thanks a lot, and ever will be grateful to you all.👏👏

Please, can anyone give me the links to the 2 episodes - 16th and 17th December this month, that is last week's episodes, anybody...???? Please requesting you all.😳 As I was out of station, so couldn't download them. Now everywhere its blocked.😭

Regards.
Kavana.😊
Minionite thumbnail
Hi Kavana,

I do have those episodes downloaded, but uploading to Google Drive takes time. If you can wait, those episodes should hopefully be up by the end of this week.
Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Hi Kavana,

I do have those episodes downloaded, but uploading to Google Drive takes time. If you can wait, those episodes should hopefully be up by the end of this week.

Thanks a ton dear.🤗

Absolutely no problem. I will wait for sure.😃
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Hello Athene.🤗

Thanks for uploading CID 111 episode. I was searching for it.
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will Upload Today

Episode 785 - khush aatmahatya

Are there any more ?

Minionite thumbnail
Great thanks Bento!

I think everything else is episode 1000 onwards, but I'll take a look at the archive once more.
axelajatshatru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great work. Thank you everyone.
So only missing episodes remains.