Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Can anyone tell the name of Dr. Nyla's first case? Daya sir says 'bewakoof tha' abt her would be husband.

I dont know but she was in poison in the nail

And she was not there in 2004-05 any other case
But i dont know about 2003
If she was not in 2003 then poison in the nail is her first case

Originally posted by: visrom

Sorry if it's there. I am not even sure about the name of the episode. I couldn't find it anywhere.

This is the one where Niyati attempts to drink poison.

Ok i will check which episide is this as all 2006 episides are there

But can you tell me something more about it?

Please no need to say sorry as how will the archive improve if people wont discuss
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 6 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode starts with a laash in a bus and then duo go in the rain to check where the person had boarded.

Then there's a bottle of wine or something and Niyati struggles to find out how the person had died because she's not able to find the poison in that bottle. She tries to drink it and no one tries to stop her and she makes a sarcastic comment, particularly at Daya.

I haven't watched the whole episode, but there's also a scene where Abhijeet identifies almond oil, saying he loves pastries and could identify from that.
Ok i will try to locate this episide
Actually i am also watching 2006 episodes and i havr watched till CID undercover . Till now this scenarios has not cone. I will check the rest of the episides and let you know
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode starts with a laash in a bus and then duo go in the rain to check where the person had boarded.

Then there's a bottle of wine or something and Niyati struggles to find out how the person had died because she's not able to find the poison in that bottle. She tries to drink it and no one tries to stop her and she makes a sarcastic comment, particularly at Daya.

I haven't watched the whole episode, but there's also a scene where Abhijeet identifies almond oil, saying he loves pastries and could identify from that.

This is Suicide Pact.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxQdrGXVhk6eQkdodDBlc1JsdVE (4:27)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxQdrGXVhk6eQkdodDBlc1JsdVE (12:03)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxQdrGXVhk6eQkdodDBlc1JsdVE (26:13)

I checked Suicide pact starts with a bus.
And its link is available in the archive

I checked ftom that link only

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini di, Nyla came in 2006, na? Is the episode I mentioned Killer Statues?
In Holiday Murder 1st part 4/5 minutes section is missing 😕 . Any chance of re-uploading full episode in one video?
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Nandini di, Nyla came in 2006, na? Is the episode I mentioned Killer Statues?

In Holiday Murder 1st part 4/5 minutes section is missing 😕 . Any chance of re-uploading full episode in one video?

I will check this. I think we have downloaded killer statue from tune.pk. i will check. If that is the case i will request bento to upload

I have not watched killer statue. So cant say

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have 999 Nikhil ki jung.. just let me know to which I should upload it and ill do it tomorrow
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

I have 999 Nikhil ki jung.. just let me know to which I should upload it and ill do it tomorrow

Upload it to Google Drive and share the link here. I'm going to start looking this weekend for all the missing episodes before I upload the lists for 2013 onwards.