maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 32...

Awesome ... Liked it..

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Anju n rana loved each other ... N married against elders wish ...

Both families don't accept them ...

She is pregnant n jaanu takes care of her secretly...

Rana loves n pampers her a lot...

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah janu only stand with her everytime๐Ÿ˜ณ

maaneetfavo thumbnail
dpurva, ferdouz, canon, Aakshitha, maangeet87, Tears_ks, yasminas, mg143, Pqwert207, taptiarhi,
Only 66 likes..ok no problem..i updating who geninuely read my story..i dont want disappoint them..they really love my stories..i write for them ..Thanks guys for ur support and positive responsed..love u all dearies ..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Thanks for liking and comments dearies, if any grammatical and spelling mistakes in this part..iam sorry.

Note:

I know dearies, past story there is no maaneet and masti gang..yeah its little boring compare to present life but without past , we never get present life dear.dont worry , this parts i finish past life after that we come back to masti gang naughtiness and maaneet romance..plz bear it dearies.thanks for positive responsed๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

PREVIOUS PARTs 31,32,33- link ( u missed anju past life , u never understand anything..)

Part 34

Maaneet starring at each other and youngster look at maaneet in smiling face yeah how they can change guys..even teasing look.

Choti: geet di, bua fixed ur marriage before ur birth ..u r in mom womb with teasing tone.

Geet blushed ..and maan lips crept little smile.

Janu : we forgot our promise but god not..both r married without our knowledge ..

Sivagami and mahendra look at janu : without ur knowledge with shocked face ..janu nods her head..

Servant come to room said: dinner ready

Sivagami: everyone get up and eat ur food and then hearing about our princess history.

Choti: no patti/dadi..opps i call u granny right with hestitate voice.

Sivagami hugged choti : u r my grand daughter but u asking me for permission to call me..why god play with my family..with crying voice.

Swara: choti, u make everyone cry..see nani crying because of u.

Sivagami look at swara: u ...

Janumaa : she is swaralatha , maan ka little sister and showing Vicky to sivagami..he is younger brother of maan., Vicky.

Sivagami shocked : anju husband married once again..

Janumaa nod her head and swara & Vicky both hestitate to stand in their place..maan sensed their nervous.

Maan stand up and gestured swara and Vicky come to his side . swara and Vicky lighty smiled as stand next with maan

Maan: she is my little sister swara latha singh khurana and he is my younger brother vikranthlaksh singh khurana with proudly intro to everyone.

Swara and Vicky side hug to maan : i love u bhai with slow voice.

Maan: dont hestitate infront of anyone..u both Maan singh khurana ka siblings. Both nod their head with light smile.

Choti : ha dont hestitate say great MSK ka sibling..i never hesitate say he is my best jiju..with rasing her invisible collar.

Adi : then me choti ..with raised his eye brow

Choti: ofcourse u also my best jiju..with sheepish smile.

Sanskar twisted choti ear : u stopped ur bak bak..everyone going out and give some privacy to them ..and geet need rest .

Everyone left .

Maan placed head to geet lap : why mishty , everything happen to my life..why my life not normal like others.

Geet carrying his hair softly: because u r not normal person..every stones not gem , maan .u r very special person in our life..plz dont think anything, just sleep..

Maan : i cannot sleep, after knowing everything..i cannot tolerate .geet intrepet

Geet: shhh..dont talk anything..we talk later..i always with u, i never go away from u.

Maan held her waist tightly ..his eyes got yawning..slowly he turned to sleep in her lap

After few minutes , everyone enter geet room ...

Geet gestured : dont make noise..

Sanskar tried remove maan hand from geet waist and geet stopped .

Geet: bhai, plz leave him..just now only he is sleeping...

Sanskar: geetu..u also tried with worried tone.

Geet: i am alright , let him sleep..with caring maan hair..sanskar nod his head ..

Everyone settle their respective place.

Pinky: what happen Rana uncle, why he changed suddenly..

Janumaa: first we dont know anything about rana bhai behaviour.anju hide everything from us.

One day i saw in my own eyes, rana raised his hand slap to anju ..but after he saw me.. his hand fallen down and went off with angry face..after only i enquired anju about rana bhai .

Flashback start

Manu: janumaa..janumaa..

Janumaa: yes , maanu baby..why u shouting..

Manu: mummaa and papa dushumm dushumm

Janumaa: both fighting ...with worried tone.., manu baby u go and play outside..i tell u r mumaa and papa , dont dushumm dushoom..

Manu nods his head and went out to garden..

Janu enter in anju and rana room..

Anju: ranaji why u avoiding me..i did anything wrong..plz tell mee..but plz dont avoid me..

Rana: plz leave me anjali

Anju: no, plz say why u tried go away from me with crying face.

Rana raised his hand to slap but look at janu..his hand fallen down and went off..

Janu enter in anju room and anju is crying as sitting in floor..

Janu held her big bump stomach and sit infront of anju slowly and cupped her cheeks..and wiped her tears..anju placed her head to janu lap.

Anju: i dont know bhabhi..what happened with him,.last few months his behavious changed totally.everytime he showing angry with me.

Janu: bhai tensed with business..so he angry mode after he will talk normal with u..with tried console her .

Anju: first , i am also think like that..but his behaviours , he hate me..with crying face.

Janu: shhh..i talk with bhai..u saying about him ur preganacy ..

Anju nod her head negatively : i try talk with him..many time, but he did not listen me.

Janu : u already 2 and half month pregnant..till now ur husband dont know about ur preganacy..today u must say to him.after everything become normal..

Anju: ok bhabhi..today u r going check up or not..

Janu: ur bhai said in few minutes he come back and after we r going to hospital .i think i admit hospital today itself..my deliver date also near ..so take care and dont go alone ..first say about pregnancy to bhai.

Anju nods her head : where is maanu..

Janu: he playing outside..dont fight with infront of manu baby..he affected by ur fight.

Flashback end

Janu eyes tear flowing : i never thought in my dreams also ..that meeting only my last meeting with her ,after .my anju died..i never saw her smiling face..

Youngsters eyes tear flowing in their eyes and geet dress become wet .geet sensed maan not sleep ..he is crying with light sobbing..geet eyes also moist..

Raguram placed his hand to janu shoulder..and janu placed her head to Raguram hand..

Raguram: that day ..god snatched our anju from us..no varman chakravthy ego, status , caste snatched my anju life.with angry face.

Raguram : janu not say anything about anju and rana fight..otherwise i am not leave her alone.

I went to hospital with janumaa..

Doctor said janu ka deliver date come to near , she already weak so admitted in hospital..i am also accept doctor decision..i also stay in hospital..that night time...

Flashback starts.

Night time.

Janu sleep in room and raguram come out to room..some accident case in come to hospital ..he come to see who that person.

Raguram : anju with shocked face..his breathe stop in few seconds..

Raguram held anju hand and anju got unconscious state..: anjumaa..what happen with u..anyone say what happened with her with angry and painful voice.

Raguram: doctor,plz save her..plz save her..

Doctor admitted in ICU..and did first aid for anju and doctor come out to ICU room.

Doctor: sorry sir, her child dead in her womb and she is in critical state.we do operation immediately ..plz pay 5 lakhs in counter..with in 2 hours we need operate otherwise ..we cannot save her

Raguram grabbed doctor shirt collar: dont say my anju going to die.nothing happen to her..she not going from me.

Doctor left..

Raguram : i need arrange 5 lakhs..with in few hours how i will arrange 5 lakshs.

( raguram is royal family but he come out from palace dont forgot..raguram and januma lived their life in his government job salary).

Raguram enter icu and held with anju hand: u r bhai with u, u r my brave child na..

Anju open eyes lighty : bhai..maanu ..bhai..last time i want to see him..

Raguram:dont say last time..u will be alive in 100 yrs..

Anju :.i dont want alive bhai..i want see my baby in last time..plz u fulfilled my every wish today this is my last wish..plz fulfil bhai..with slow voice.

Raguram: ok..i come back with maanu but dont say , u r going away from me with crying face.

Farmhouse

Raguram shout : rana and maanu..

Rana step down to downstairs and one hand held maanu baby and other hand in suitcase.

Raguram: Rana , anju in danger..we need pay for 5 lakhs in hospital..sh e asking to maanu ..come soon..and dragged rana but he realise his grip from his hand.

Rana silent..

Raguram : rana, iam saying , anju in danger..why u r silent and where r u going..with shocked face.

Rana : oh its ur sis new drama..with taunting tone.

Raguram confused : what drama..u listening or not..she is in hospital and critical stage..we need ay 5 lakhs..

Rana: she need money for run out with her lover so she also need money from me..wow i never thought u also help her.with didgusting look.

Raguram : what u said ...with held his collar in angry face.

Manu : mamu..with seeing his angry face..he start screaming.. raguram controlled his anger seeing manu scaring face.

Raguram remove his hand: i think u MU about anju..she is in danger..she want see manu in her last breathe..plz beg u..come with me..

Rana: what a drama..u both acting very well..i shame myself , i love her truly but she lust with other man..chi chii..

Raguram slapped rana : shut ur mouth..if u one badmouth word about anju in ur mouth ..next sec u r not alive..

Rana walk out farmhouse with maanu..maanu is crying.. rana shout baby..

Maanu : mummaa..with sobbing ..

Raguram shocked in his place and rana car went out to farmhouse..raguran ru behid to car..but he went out not hearing anything raguram words.

Raguram: anju...ayya/papa..he run to palace.

Palace..

Sivaram: ayya/papa , anju..with slow voice.

Mahendra: she already dead for us...if her husband throe out his house or kil her..i have no problem...

Sivaram: but she is our princess..u r one only daughter..

Mahendra: siva.shut up..u also against my word like ur big brother..with angru face.she deserve it..she said she ove her as she die for him also..if she alive or dead ..i never care about her..

Raguram run to palace and his take heavy breathe..: papa..plz save anju..with crying face.

Jairam: brother, what happened to anju..

Sivaram: yes, bhai..what happened to her

Mahendra: u both shut ur mouth, who come to my palace..Raguram varman chakravarthy..wow he only said i never step enter in this palace but see his fate bring him infront of me..with taunting tone.

Raguram: papa, u scold me, beat me..i dont mind but plz i need 5 lakhs urgently.

Mahendra: 5 lakhs , u r self respected person..u never take single penny from me then why today..

Raguram: iam not ask for him..i need money to save for anju..plz help me..

Lakshmi come to hall and hearing raguram screaming : raguram beta, what happened to anju ..

Raguram held lakshmi hand: patti/granny ..plz say papa , give me money..

Mahendra: maa, dont support him..she deserve to die rather than alive.

Raguram shout : papa..with angry face..

Lakshim went inside her room and come back with her every jewellaries and give to raguram.

Mahendra: maa...

Lakshmi:mahe, this is not ur property..this jewelleries everything , my mother gave me for my marriage with angry voice.

Raguram disgusting look at mahendra and left to lakshmi ..

Hospital

Raguram showing whole jeweller to doctor : plz start operation..plz save her..

Doctor : sir, she taking her last breathe..we cannot save her..plz control urself..she need u in her last..breathe..go inside sir..

Raguram hand jeweller drop down to ground: no...my anju with crying face.

Lakshmi : my anju maa..with tears flowing in her eyes.

Lakshmi : raguram come inside to see her..

Raguram: no, i failed protector to her...

Lakshmi:everything our fate only..she need talk with u..raguram enter in her room like zombie..

Anju breathing heavily : bhai..maanu..

Raguram: sorry..i am not fulfil ur promise..sorry forgive me..plz forgive me..

Anju closed his mouth: u only forgive me bhai..if i am not love with ranaji.. i never away from our parents, u also away from them..everything my mistake..

Raguram: why rana angry with u..why he badmouthed about u..

Anju said : i dont know bhai..few hours before.

Flashback starts

Anju : maanu , stop ..beta, why u running..eat ur food..

Maanu: nahi..i dont want..

Anju: maanu eat ur food , i give u what u want ..

Maanu : i need ur necklace..

Anju: why u need my necklace..girls only wore necklace with smiling face.

Maanu : but i need ur necklace with pout face

Anju settled manu in her lap: which necklace u want from me.

Maanu showing one diamond in her neck and anju smiled.

Anju : my baby want our royal diamond necklace. u know maanu baby..history of this necklace..this necklace belong to varman chakravarthy..this necklace wore only varman chakravarthy ka elder daughter or elder daughter in law only used.its very special diamond put in centre of necklace..this necklace who s person wore that person got every happiness their life..in myy preganacy time laksmi patti give me this necklace .lakshmi patti wore this necklace..now i am wearing then in future who wear this necklace u know..

Maanu: who.. with confused face.

Anju pinched his cheeks: this necklace belong to ur wife..my daughter in law..

Maanu: what is wife ..with innocent face.

Anju: wife means..she always with u, she never leave ur hand, she love u more than me.

Maanu: sachi..

Anju: muchi..anju give necklace to maanu..keep with u safely..

Maanu nods his head and play with necklace..

One man come to farmhouse..

Anju: ji..ranaji not in home..

Man: oh madam, i come to see u only..i am working in ur company..my daughter in serious condition..i need money for treatment..plz help me madam..sir denied give money for daughter treatment .plz mam.plz give some money after some day, i return back ur money with crying voice.

Anju felt bad for him and went inside as give some thousands of money.

Man: , plz visit my place, my family get happy to see u, pls dont say anything to rana sir with cupped her palm..

Anju nods her head : ok ..tomorrow , i come to ur place

Man: this matter only for us..dont say to rana sir..tomorrow , i am waiting for u with soft voice...man left the place..

Rana enter farmhouse with angry face..

Anju looked rana in happy face..

Anju: ji u came..i want say important happy news ..after hearing u become happy..

Rana: tomorrow, u run out with ur lover..its happy news for u right.

Anju: ji..what u talk like mad ..with confused face..

Rana: i look like mad for u..why not , u got another partner to satisfy ur lust right..why u need me..

Anju tears flowing in her ear: ji..what u said..

Rana held her arms tightly: u r b****h, u cheated me..i love insanely , i left my parents, my place everything for u but u go behind another man for satisfy ur body pleasure..

Anju : shut up..i love u only ..why u say i am going behind another man..dont say anything about my purity..

Rana: wow purity..u slept with another man but u saying like u r mahan.

Anju : plz trust me..i am not affairs with anyone...

Rana: just shut up..plz go away from life ..get lost to my house.

Anju: where i will go..u r my life , my maanu here only..with crying face.

Rana dragged anju outside and pushed her to ground: get lost my life..dont come to my life anymore..u r dead for me.. whole village people seeing rana behaved with anju..noone come to help anju and stop rana because of mahendra varman chakravarthy angry..

Anju begged him: plz trust me...with her head bend down to his foot

Rana grabbed her hair :dont act anymore..u will free from me..u go with anyone..no one stop u..why u acting ..why u penetrating u love me so much..stop u r drama..get ost my life and my son life.

Anju: maanu..he is also my baby..

Rana: dont dare say , my baby name in ur b***h mouth...and pushed her ground .and inside to farmhouse..and closed door.

Anju sitting same posture and tear only flowing in her cheeks..

Mahendra car passed that way , car stopped ..

Sivaram : ayya/papa..anju crying in road..why she sitting in centre of road with angry face..

Mahendra :her fate..

Sivaram tried to step down to ground but mahendra stop him and say ..start the car..

Sivaram: papa..she is our Princess..

Mahendra: my princess already died ..she not my princess..move out this place now..

Anju heared both conversation and just smiled thinking about her fate in tear face.

Flashback end.
Scroll down for NEXT part
maaneetfavo thumbnail

PART 35

Youngster angry with rana and anju family..maan held geet waist tightly..geet hurt because of his tight grip but control..its nothing infront of his pain.

Vicky : why dad not trust badimaa..she is innocent..he killed her ..i hate him..

Swara: raguram uncle, how anjumaa got accident..with crying face.

Raguram : After rana throw out from her house and she run out like manic in road . some car hit her..some person joined her hospital..with hestitate voice

Raguram (mind) : sorry anju, i hide ur murder from children. After rana went inside and anju cried in same state.

Man said anju : janu in serious condition..after hearing about janu.she running to hospital..someeone car hit her..but she escaped in first hit and once again car hitted in her back..her whole body hitted to ground...some man snapped her stomach through knife..her body full of blood.man face fully covered with scarf .anju tried see his face..but man slapped her..

Man: u did it big mistake , marry with khurana guy...ur husband only said kill u..

Anju: no u saying lie ..he never said that with holding her blood flowing stomach & painful voice.

Man: trust him..he only said ...u want heared his voice..man played taperecorder ..

Anju hearing rana voice: i want kill u Gayathri anjali..

Man once again snapped her stomach and ..some person come that side..man hide behind the pillar..person see anju in pool of blood and admitted in hospital.

Raguram closed his eyes: no this is not correct time say about anju murder to maan..he already in broken state..if he know about anju not died in car accident and she killed by own father..what he will do..he broken down..i dont want my child suffer..because of that cruel person..

( guys, raguram only know about anju died by someone , others tothey thought she got car accident )

Choti shaken Raguram hand: papa..with crying face..

Raguram come out from his bitter memory.

Raguram caring choti hairs: that day..my anju died ..i am not fulfil her last wish also.

Sivagami : i am not see my daughter face in her last breathe also..

Raguram: because of ur husband ego, status..u not saw her face..

Flashback start

Raguram : anju, plz dont go away from me..

Anju : bhai..maanu ..her breathe stopped..

Raguram tapped her cheeks: anju talk with me..anju talk with me..talk with ur bhai..with screaming loudly.. after hearing raguram screaming and doctors lakshmi enter in ICU.

Lakshmi : chellam (dear), anjumaa..see u r lakshu infront of u..wake up..dont do any drama..raguram say to her , dont do any drama..with shouting ..

Janu wake up in sleep and come out her room ..while janu hearing laksmi voice in icu..and enter in ICU..

Janu: anju...why she sleep in bed ..

Lakshmi: our anju died , janu..with crying voice.

Janu:ji maa..i am not clearly hearing..

Lakshmi hugged janu : our anju died..

Janu: why u saying lie..she sleeping ..and remove from her hug and held anju hand..

Janu: anju , speak with me..janu touched raguram shoulder : say to her , talk with me..with screaming voice..

Janu: both play with me right..anju..wake up..janu shaked her shoulder forceily

Mahendra and his whole family come to hospital and enter in ICU..

Raguram : dont dare come near to my princess..if anyone come near to her..i dont know what i do with u.with angry face.

Sivagami: raguram, she is my daughter..

Raguram: what u r daughter, when she need u in her last breathe, where everyone went...

Mahendra: raguram..i never thought she is in serious condition..otherwise i give money that time itself..

Raguram: go put ur money in ur trashbag..everyone snatched my anju from me..no ..she not died..her soul always with me..but u all died for me..today i break my every relation with all..get lost this place..i dont need u all anymore in my life.

Lakshmi: raguram..with teary eyes.

Raguram hugged lakshmi : patti/granny..our anju died ..plz say them get out the place.i dont want see their face..

Lakshmi : everyone get out the place..with angry voice.

Whole family went outside ..

Janu faint in icu..lakshmi splashed water her face but she did not wke up..

Doctor check up janumaa..

Doctor: immediately we need operate her otherwise both mother and baby not alive..she so weak ..her body not cooperate for treatment.

Lakshmi: plz start operation ..and collect whole jewelleries from ground to doctor..

Doctor :ok ..mam..

Lakshmi: we already lost one soul not anymore

Raguram sitting outside of operation threatre..one side janu in operation threate and otherside anju died..

Lakshmi sit and next with him and raguram placed his head to her lap..both crying just tears flowing in their eyes.

After few minutes..

Doctor : congrats sir, ur wife delivered girl child..i understand ur state..u lost one soul but think about new born baby..u got girl child..u r wife alright but her uterus so weak..we remove her uterus..

Nurse handover to baby to lakshmi and lakshmi held her protectively.

Lakshmi: raguram, she look like anjali..with little smile face..

Raguram touched baby face: yes, she look like our anju..

Lakshmi: i think, god give back our anju in ur daughter form ..

Raguram smiled : this time i will protect her from everyone..i never allow any varman chakravarthy and khurana shadow fallen to her..this time no one snatched her from me..

Raguram did anju last ritual and lakshmi patti only saw her last time..raguram not allowed other family member look her anju dead body.

Raguram arranged anju cementry in land..same land raguram gifted anju in engagement day.he bought that land for she live in that place.he never thought that place using for her cementry

After two days, anju cementry place.

Raguram : Granny /patti..u come with us..

Lakshmi :no raguram..this is my husband place.i am not come with u.take care our little anjali and janu..

Lakshmi : u decide name for my grand daughter..

Raguram : our anju already decided her niece name..Geet..with little smile face.

Lakshmi : our little princess name , Geetanjali..

Flashback end.

Raguram : after anju died, we went to janu mother house..i applied my transfer..i got transfer in other state..we shifted to next state..we never come back to pollachi except that day we know about laksmi patti in serious condition..after long years , we come back see her ..with moist eyes.

Swara: dadi, u also trust dad word then only u did not come see anju maa..with angry face.

Dadi: no beta, i know my babu more than ur dad..

Ur dad come back to km with manu..that day i am very happy seeing my son and grandson come to my home.

Flashback start

Savi: rana beta, what a surprise..pickup manu in rana arms..

Savi: where is anju...she stand in outside..anju anju..

Rana: she not come with me with rude face.

Savi: what..she have any health problem..how can i forgot..she is pregnant and travelling is not good for health.

Rana confuse: pregnant.

Savi: i am first person know about her second pregnancy..she said she give surprise for u..she denied dont say anything with u.

Rana: hmm..why u happy maa..her womb growing child not my child right..

Savi: rana with angry voice.

Rana: why u angry maa..i am saying truth..she cheated me..she have affairs with another man..

Savi slapped rana cheeks tighty : how dare u say about her infront of me..u have no any shame..

Rana: why i got shame maa, she betrayed me..she is b***h

Savi: if u once again said cheap word to anju, i forgot ur my son..with angry face.

Rana: maa..

Savi : dont call me ,maa.

Amar come down in stairs : savithri..with angry voice..

Savi: amarji. He is not my rana ..

Amar touched savi shoulder : rana , u go inside..

Rana went inside to his room ..and amar pickup maanu from savi hand..and kissed his cheeks and give to servant ..said get inside him.

Savi : amar ji why u stop me..with angry voice.

Amar: savithri, i think rana mu with bahu rani..he already angry with her..if u shout him...he get more angry..first call to farmhouse..and talk with gayathribeta..

Savi: hmm..tika ji..

Savi called farmhouse landline number and no one pickup phone.

Savi: iam scaring, no one pickup phone..if anything happen to anju..what answer i give raguram beta.he trust me , i take care of her..

Amar: ok cool down, first i talk with rana after we go to pollachi with him..go check maanu and feed anything to him.

Savi: hmmm,

Savitri slipped in stairs insake of BP raised ..she got head injury ..

After two days..rana tried talk with savitri but she stopped talk with him.

Rana room.

Amar enter rana room and rana crying look at gayathri pic .

Amar touched rana shoulder and rana hugged him tightly.

Rana: why she betrayed me , dad..i love her so much..why she cheated me.

Amar: cleary say, what happen, why u saying she betrayed u.

Rana : we love each other..we live in our happy family with maanu baby..2 months before..

Flashback starts

Rana come to farmhouse with happy face and enter in his bed room..he got shocked , ome man sleeping in his bed even his bare body..and hearing water sound in washroom.man wake up and look at rana..he pickup his shirt and run out room

Rana mind: no its not true..my anju not betrayed me..

Anju come out washroom : ranaji, when u came..why ur face so tensed with innocent face.

Rana: nothing..went off..

Rana company..

Rana mind and heart having some wars for anju characters..

Rana shout : no my anju love me only..i trust her more than myself..i find that man.

Outside..

Some person talk about anju..

Person: u know our boss wife affairs with many person..she is good for bed..

Otherperson: dont talk anything here, its everything high class matters..with teasing tone.

Person: u saying also right..

Rana disgust hearing their conversation..after rana noticed anju behaviours closely..

Rana got some unknown phone about anju characters..and some man talk with anju..anju also freely talk with him.

Last two months , Rana angry with anju..he avoid her totally..

Anju died day.

Rana company.

Person : i know how many moles in her body, she love me, tomorrow, we run out this village..after that she only for mine.

Otherperson: dont say lie..i know, why she run with u ..she have rich husband .

Person: i give pleasure but he not give u right..

Otherperson: then prove me..

Person: ok , if i ask her money , she give me also.she do anything for me..to satisfy her lust with me..

Rana heared their talk and got more angry..: i want kill u gayathri anjali.

( Above conversation)

Rana enter farmhouse and seeing same person talk with anju even he cupped her hand. And see anju give some money that man.

Man: , plz visit my place, my family get happy to see u, pls dont say anything to rana sir with cupped her palm..

Anju nods her head : ok ..tomorrow , i come to ur place

Man: this matter only for us..dont say to rana sir..tomorrow , i am waiting for u with soft voice...man left the place..

Rana explained , he throw out anju to farmhouse.

FB end.

Amar: u think, u did it right one..in these 2 months even one time u asked anju about that man..

Rana nod her head : no ..

Amar: u trust some other person word more than ur wife with angry face.

Rana: but dad, i look at my own eyes and heared my own ears.

Amar: some time, ur ear and eyes also see lie beta..yes, i am not accept her bahu but i trust her because her behaviour.she come from royal family but she showing everyone to love and care..she is simple nature..i cannot accept , she betrayed u.

Rana thinking : but..dad..

Amar: me and ur mom going pollachi with maanu..if u want..u come with us.

Rana: iam coming dad.

Pollachi, Farmhouse.

Savitri , amar and rana got shocked know about anju died..

Savi grabbed rana collar : u killed her.., u killed my beti..i hate u.

Amar: Savirthri,

Rana shocked : no maa, my anju not died.

Savi: what u said ur anju..u not only killed ur wife, u killed ur son mother..what answer, u give ur son..last two days, he asking only anju..he got fever also..u want kill my maanu..kill him also with angry voice.

Amar become numb , rana have guility..and savi hugged manu tightly with crying face.

Savi asked servant about raguram and Janu

Servant : both went out to village, after anjumaa died ,they dont want live this place..

Amar: savi , maanu have high fever, u go to hospital with him..me and rana go to meet anju family members.

Savi heavy heartily accept and went to hospital .

Amar and rana come to Palace..

Sivaram look at rana and he got angry..he start beat him.

Amar stopped him .

Sivaram: why u cam e..u killed my anju..

Mahendra : u already killed my princess..why u came here..get lost before i lose my patience..

Amar: ji..we lost that person, ..she never back but..

Mahendra: i dont ur any answer..get lost..with angry face.

Amar and rana come back to farmhouse..and savitri take care of maanu..

Maanu : mummaa..with murrmurig in sleep..

Savi: u take with them..

Amar: they never want listen anything..we go back to delhi..its good for baby..he have high fever.

Savi : tika ji..

Rana: maa..

Savi: amarji, plz say to him..not only his wife died and his mother also died for him.

Car move out to Coimbatore . rana look at same man in bus stand..rana step down to car and caught his collar.

Man scared seeing rana infront of him: sir...with stammering voice.

Amar and savi come infront of them ..

Amar: rana, who that person..

Rana: because of him, i thought my anju betrayed me with guility face.

Amar slaped that man and grabbed his collar: why u did it everything..with angry face.

Man:oh...

Amar: open up..otherwise..i shot u..i have licence gun with me.

Man: plz dont shot me..oh mahendra firend son ( anju groom by anju family selected for her ) ..he got insult because anju madam run out engagement day..so he did it everything with my help..that day one man sleep in ur bed ., unknown call, anju madam talk with everyone friendly so we used her nature .. u doubt about her characters more..that day she give me money for my daughter treatment..yeah everything our drama only.

Rana slapped him : because of u, i doubted my anju..i kill u through my hand.

Amar stopped him and called police handover to him and case file against anju groom also.

Delhi.

Rana addict to drinks because of his guility, maan so weak ..he in dead bed condition.

Amar and savi one side worried about rana and other side maan..

Savi choose maan more than rana..and she take care manu but his health not improve..

Savi: amarji, i have fear, losing maanu with crying face.

Amar: we already bring best doctor for maanu but his health not improve.

Savi : maan beta, with caring baby hairs ..

Rana drank heavily and twisted legs enter in maan baby room.

Rana carring maan baby and savi disgusting look at rana.

Rana kissed maan forehead : good night maanu..

Morning

Savi touched maan baby forehead and maan have no fever..and she got surprised.

Flashback end.

Scroll down for Next part dearies

maaneetfavo thumbnail

PART 36

Youngster look at dadi face..

Swara: dad realised his mistake but too late,i hate him..i am not forgive him..he always choose wrong ways to correct his mistake..first he doubt anjumaa, then he addict to drinks..its not right way ..with angry face.

Vicky: yes, pari, even i am not forgive him in my life time.we never get father love from him..with angry face.

Pinky: dadi, how maan jiju cured in single night.

Dadi smiled: maan ka angel magic...not only maan , she is angel for us.

Flashback start

Morning

Savi shout : amarji..

Amar come to maan room: what happen to maan with worried voice.

Savi: he alright, time god, nothing happen to our baby. Savitri kissed maan forehead..

Maan open his eyes : mummaa..maan jerked up in bed ..and look at here and there..

Savi cupped his cheeks : who u searching beta..

Maan: mummaa..

Savi: anju..

Maan nod his head: mumma talk with me..

Savi: anju talk with u..with shocked face.

Maan: ha dadi maa, she said, she always with me, be good boy, what dadi saying , u will do, dont leave her hand..maan cupped dadi hand..

Savi eyes moist and kissed maan forehead.: thanks anju, u give back my maan..i take care of him like he is my life. I know , he is ur soul..if i take care ur soul, u tried to forgive me right.

Maan wiped savi tears: dadi, why u crying..mumma, said, she talk with me..when i need her..i behave like good boy na..she come back right.

Savi: yes, u r angel around u, protective u..her soul roaming behind u..

Flashback end.

Choti: dadi, anju bua come with maan jiju dream.

Sanskar: but , i never saw rana uncle in KM.

Dadi : oh..he not live with us, even we do not know where he went..with painful voice.

After rana behaviour changed more..he totally addicted to drinks..amar suggest that maan need mother love..so rana marriage fixed with pammi..first rana not accept for marriage but we make him accept in sake of maan .both marriage finished..pammi delivered twins child.after their twin birth, maan become attached to twins..rana and pammi not live like normal husband and wife.. pammi behaviours also changed , she not give mother love to maan even her own children. Pammi angry with rana .rana not love and care..she also woman..she need husband love .she never get husband love from rana..rana never changed his attitude, drink more..pammi also not care about rana and children.i take care of them , amar take care of company..one day pammi got angry as rana insult her infront of her friends..her angry shifted anju..she thought because of anju , he rejected her in his life..pammi burned anju photos and her related things.maan just only 5 yrs. He tried take anju photo from fire..i stopped him. Whole night maan cried seeing his mumma things ash.

( paami side story , when u know about paami POV, u understand more about ..mystery )

savi: maan beta ..

Maan: dadi, mummaa photo...with crying face.

savi wiped his tears and give one necklace : this is ur mummaa necklace ( same necklace , anju give maan in her death day) and keep it with u..maan smiled held necklace toclose with his heart..

Maan hugged dadi tightly: thank u dadi. But dadi..

savi: i know ur little secrets, maan beta, daily u talk with ur mummaa photos but every photos burned right.

Maan: yes dadi..with sad face.

savi: u r draw ur mummaa photos and talk with ur drawing.

Servant cleaned ash and maan sad look at ash things.

Maan running to ash side and take one photos from ash.

savi: what r u doing beta.

Maan: see dadi, mumma photos.

savi: but ur mummaa face not clearly visible .

Maan: its ok, dadimaa, i keep it with me..u already give mummaa necklace and this photos enough for me..

savi: in ur little age ,how much u understand everything.

Amar : because he is my grandson..with proudly said.

Savi: acha ji..he also my grandson.

Maan : i am ur grandchild only, why u fighting each other.

( guys u cleared right, maan daily talk with his mother photos but photos have no clear image..ofcousre maan not remember mother images right )

FB end.

Dadi: years also passed soon, maan in teenage time, suddenly rana run out to mansion..we do not anything about him..we searched every place..he never get any clue ..amar broken down..he got paralysed attack.after i take care company . maan take care to his siblings..he give everything to them.vicky and swara got father and mother love from maan..in his young age , he handled everything..some time he come to company and learn more thing about buinsess..yeah in his small age he learned more tricks from grandpa..his grandpa not say any fairy tale story to maan..he said only business trick to him..maan is very brilliant and he learned everything quickly.after some yrs amar also passed out..maan take care whole business but we lost our childhood maan. Everytime he have smile in his face but now its eight wonder seeing smile in his face..after geet enter in his life..we get our old childhood maan..now only he start to smile..

Youngster proudly look at maan and maan slept in geet lap while hearing anju story..

Janumaa: everyone get up and sleep in other room..

Choti placed head in janu maa shoulder: i proud of u, i got like u r my mother.

Janu carring her cheeks: i proud that i got wonderful, understanding children in my life.

Sanskar side hug to janumaa: she also my mother..with possessive voice.

Swara pushed sanskar from janu and hugged janumaa: she is my mother also.

Janumaa: hey bhagwan , now only i said my children very understanding person but they fight with each other .

Sanskar: maa, she pushed me...

Janumaa: sanskar, u r elder to them but u also fight with him like kid.

Samskar: swara, is ur daughter in law..i am ur son..but u support dil more than me with pout face.

Lakshmi: dil also daughter beta..

Janumaa: lakshmi patti, u r alright.. with surprised face.

Lakshmi: janu, i am perfectly alright..

Swara, pinky, sanskar, Vicky and choti unison: she is lakshmi patti.with surprised face.

Lakshmi nod her head and open arms for them..and everyone went to hug her: just call me lakshu..iam younger like u.

Vicky: our gang one more beautiful lady added..welcome to our gang lakshu..

Lakshmi look at geett and geet smiled and laksmi come to geet side and kissed geet forehead..

Lakshmi: u look like my anju..with moist eyes..

Lakshmi carring maan hairs : my anju ka last resemble..he has grow up in my hand but my fate not give me that wonderful chance.

Geet also slept in sitting posture and after wake up look at maan not here..she slep in comfortable position and blanked cover her properly..

Geet step down from bed and searching maan..dadi standing in door step in one room with crying face..geet touched dadi shoulder and dadi look inside room ..

Geet understand maan in inside of room

ANJALI room

Maan kneel down infront of mother photos and crying vigrously .

Maan shout: why dadi u hided everything from me..i trusted u more than myself but u broke my trust dadi..

Dadi standing corner of door step .a tears flowing in her eyes..seeing her maan shattered fully.

Dadi mindvoice: I know maan if u know about her u will shatter so I hided her every truth from u.but my fate now u know about everything..u r my strong boy..u r pillar of khurana..if u broke down ..khurana will never raise up ,maan beta

Geet placed her hand in dadi shoulder..

Geet: I talk with maan with moist eyes..

Dadi nods her head..

Geet touched maan shoulders...

Maan raised up his face and hugged geet waist tightly : iam bad person, I don't know anything about her.iam not her good son..dadi said she said in car accident but I don't know anything about her..why dadi hide everything from me , geet.

Geet kneel down and cupped his cheeks: I understand ur pain, Anju bua always with u right..

Maan shout: she not with me..how much I carving for mother love ..why she left me.she did not like me..she hate me..she went away from me..

Geet: tika , we talk later and come sleep..

Geet helped sleep in bed and sit next with him and caring his hairs..both sleep in anju room.

Dadi wake up in geet..

Dadi: Geet beta...

Geet open her eyes: dadi..turn look at maan but maan already wake up..dadi, where maan is

Dadi:I don't know dear..i think , he went to long drive to control his feeling..he come back soon.with worried voice.

After few hours maan not returned back..everyone worried about maan.

Geet not eat anything , everyone requested her but she ignored everyone request.

Mahendra: he is dido like his father...he run out from place..with taunting tone.

Raguram: u have no right talk about him.

Mahendra: I understand why u support khurana family..with angry voice.

Raguram: u never changed, I thought, in these years, u changed, u never changed ur habit.

Mahendra: because of them, I hate my princess..she died.

Geet shout : u also one of reason for her died not only khurana family.

Mahendra shocked that no one raise their voice infront of him but she raised her voice.

Mahendra: princess..

Geet: iam not ur princess..i am daughter of Raguram and I proudly said iam wife of Maan singh Khurana.
what u know about my maan, u think, he is coward person..no my maan not coward person..he is caring person for his dadi, he is protective brother for his siblings, he is insanely love with his wife..he is best boss for his employee.and he is good heart person to everyone.

Mahendra: he really love with u, beta..with taunting tone.

Geet : u don't anything about my maan, u know how we married , he married me without knowing about me .even he don't know my name also..but he married me because he want save my sanity from goons.that day our destiny separated. But .he searching me like mad person..he protective me from my every danger..even one day he scarficed his life for save my life but god gave my maan back to me. If anyone asked him who life important for him..u want ur life or ur geet life..without think twice he said his geet life is important . he is my shadow..u think u run out but his eyes alway follow and protective me..u r elders to me..yes , I accept that i rudely talk with u.if anyone insult my maan, I cannot tolerate. Plz forgive me.with folded her hand infront of mahendra.

Geet: sanskar bhai, u found out where is him..

Sanskar: yes geet..

Geet look at youngsters: everyone go to our farmhouse, I come back farmhouse with maan.

Choti: we also come with u..

Geet nod her head and everyone left the palace as leaving mahendra to shock.

Anjali cementry..

Maan head placed in anju cementry..

Some one caring maan hairs softly and maan raised his head and look at person.

Maan : maa..with painful voice.

(Background song for maan and anju conversation.One my favourite song ..this song so heart touching and showing son and mother love .)

Amma amma ne enga amma
unna vittaa enakkaaru amma
thedi paartheney kaanom unna
kanna moochi yen? vaa nee velila

Thaaye uyir pirindhaaye
thaniye thavikka vittaaye.
Nee paadum paaattukku
naan thoonga vendum.
naan paadum paattukku
thaaye un kangal ne
thirandhaale podhum.

Amma amma ne enga amma
unna vittaa enakkaaru amma.

Naan thoongum munney
nee thoongi ponaai
thaaye en mel unnakkenna kovam.

Kannana kanney, en dheiva penne
kannil dhoosi nee oodhavendum.

Ayyo yen indha saabam ellaam
endro naan seidha paavam.

Pagalum iravaagi bayamaanadhe amma
vilakkum thunai indri irulaanadhe.
Uyirin oru paadhi pariponadhey amma
thanimai nilaiyaanadhey.

Amma amma ne enga amma

Naan pona pinnum nee vazha vendum
endhan moochu unnakullum undu.
Vaanengum vannam,
poovellaam vaasam
naan vazhum ulagil dheivangal undu.

Ne en prumayin ellai
undhan thai per sollum pillai.
Oorum peridhilai kalangaadhey
en kanney
ulagam vilayaada
un kanmunney.

Kaalam karaindhodum
un vazhvil karai serum
meendum naan un pillai.

Amma amma ne enga amma

enga ponaalum naanum varuven
kannaadi paaru naanum theriven.

Thaaye uyir pirindhaaye

kanney neyum enuyir thaaney

Indru Nee paadum paaattukku
naan thoonga vendum.
Naan paadum thaalaattu nee thoonga
kadhoram endrendum ketkkum.

Mother, Where are you?
I've no one else except you.
I searched you, you're missing
don't play hide n seek? Come outside.

Mother, you are dead
I am alone and helpless.
I should sleep
listening to your song.
now awake up by
listening to my song,
its enough.

Mother, Where are you?

Why you died
before I should.
Are you angry on me?
My sweet mother, gods child
you've to wipe dirt from my eyes.

Why all this curses ?
Is this coz of sins I did before?

Day turned dark n am afraid, mother
no help to wipe my darkness.
my half soul is now dead
I'm in state of loneliness.

Mother, Where are you?

After me, you should live
my breath is also with in you.
Sky full of colors.
flowers full of fragrance.
God is there in the world I live.

you're my limitless pride
your made your mother proud.
others word are not important
in this world, my child.
World is a play ground
before you eyes.

Time will go n
it will heal you.
I'll be your child again.

Mother, Where are you?

wherever you go ? I will come.
see mirror, I will be there.

Mother, you are dead
you're me soul, my child
I have to sleep listening to
your song, today.
You'll always hear this lullaby
that I sing, today.

Maan: maa ..with teary eyes..

Anju: maanu,why everytime u showing sad to me with teasing tone.

Maan: u only make me cry, why u left me..with angry and painful face.

Anju: I always with u in ur every steps, maanu.whenever u need me.i come in front of u right.

Maan nod his head: but u come only my dreams with pout face.

Anju smiled :how many times I told u, he grown up man but till u r my sweet little stuborn maanu baby only.

Maan: iam not baby..

Anju: u always my baby..u r my soul ..i live in ur every veil of blood.i love u beta...don't forgot I always protective u..my soul around u only dear.dont leave ur dadi hand , don't run out to ur life..ur life searching for u..u r happiness in her

Maan: u saying lie with painful voice..

Anju changed to little small girl and maan shocked seeing little girl face..yes same girl that day, she saved maan by bullet shot

Anju smiled and vanished in air..

Maan jerked up in sleep and look at here and there.

Maan: dream..

( dont forgot guys, i already posted i think part 10, maan speak with anju in his dreams and daily talk with anju photos..everyone not have clever images in their dreams..even i dreaming more but images vision not clear one. what i trying to say, maan feel anju speak with him in dream but he never see her face..u understand right ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Maan singh Khurana with angry voice.

Maan turned look at geet and his gulped saliva seeing her angry face.

Maan: oh geet...I

Geet: what i...why everytime u want run away from me..why u hide ur pain infront of me..i am nothing for u

Maan: u r everything for me jaan with lovely voice.with touched her shoulder

Geet snapped his hand: once again, u thought u run away from me and hide ur pain from me..u will see my other face with warning face.

Maan :why I run away from u, I have my beautiful wife next with me..which stupid run out from his life.with pulled her waist to close.

Geet hit his chest and tried relief from his grip:leave me , Stupid KHurana..

Maan: no ways, MRs stupid Khurana.

Geet mouth open widely: what u said,iam stupid..

Maan: ofcourse MY name tag with u in ur 7 life..

Geet: I cannot tolerate u in this life itself..now u thinking in my 7 life, I tie up with u..NO ways..

Maan held her tightly: IN ur every lives , u r mine only..u married only with me.with smiled & possessive voice.

Geet : possessive ..

MAsti gang fake cough to maaneet and maaneet angry glaze to them.

Masti gand: why u both everytime burning us through ur big eyes..with innocent face.

Maan: geet, why u bring them to everyplace...u never come alone to find me..

Geet: I am not bring them, they only follow me..with irritating face..

Mastigang: Oyie Mr and Mrs MSK..we worried about u..so we follow us but u both thought we disturbing u..with angry face

Maaneet : u have any doubt , u all r kabab mein haddi..with teasing tone

Mastigang: Kabab mein haddi..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Part eND

NEXT PART - PART 37 TO 40

Precap:

• Maaneet Marriage Date announcement
  • Dadi strict rules to Maaneet๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Boys Vs Girls๐Ÿคฃ
  • Office Romance..โ˜บ๏ธ
  • Sasha re-entry to KC๐Ÿ˜ˆ
  • Pammi side story..( anju mystery not reveal fully dearies)๐Ÿ˜ฒ
IF u likes this part do likes and comment dearies ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Scroll down for note dearies

maaneetfavo thumbnail

week update

1) Hope - last part updated

2) Hey kaise pyaar hai - teaser updated

2) Mera Masoom Patidev- updating

3) Marriage at first sight- updated

POLL FOR THIS WEEK UPDATE- plz select any three stories dearies -click me

( thanks anu for poll idea๐Ÿค—)

i send u pm..

sorry for late

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GHSP WRITER

Originally posted by maaneetfavo

Originally posted by preetymaaneet

THREAD # 3 coming soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
guys first of all sorry for not updating this thread from long time, we {cherishh, maaneetfavo or me} are working on this. so please send your completed stories link on this thread or PM
preetymaaneet or maaneetfavo or besties n plz no pm on cherishh id bcoz of personal reasons

NOTE

One Shot (OS): It has one or at max 2 parts

Short Stories (SS): It has stories up to 15 parts or less

Long Stories or FF: It will have stories with more than 15 parts

so plz mention categories also

Not only completed FF/SS/OS this time we are also adding ongoing or on hold stories also so that its easy for all readers to know which story to read ๐Ÿ˜† this brilliant idea is of maaneetfavo so thanks to her .

waiting for your response n be quick ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am not brilliant..u all know me very well guys๐Ÿ˜›..

Waiting for ur awesome stories links..be quick..๐Ÿ˜ณ

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great updates
Hayye waiting for their marriage
Thanks fro PM
Update soon
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why I feel pammi had a hand in anju murder...
Rana was alive...
Nice parts
maaneetfavo thumbnail

๐Ÿค—

Word Count: 0

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Great updates