Posted: 7 years ago
hi everyone.. 🤗
i am also waiting for update..😛
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally read part 31 - 33.
Very well written kalpana 👏 mera toh din ban gaya itne ache update padhkar 😃
Anju who lived such a life like princes faced so many troubles just because she loves rana 😔
Yaar tradition apni jagah theek hai lekin kisise is had tak nafrat karna is not good.
Anju was craving for love from her family throughout her pregnancy.
Thank god januma was there with her.
Aww maan ka jaadu hi aisa hai dekha kaise ragupapa ka gussa chala gaya use dekhte hi 😃
Aye haye to maaneet ki jodi toh anju ne pehle hi banadi thi aur bhagwan ne unhe miladiya 😊
Tumne sach kaha kalpana mannu naam sunthe hi hame toh hope wala apna cutipie hi yaad ata hai 😉
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sahi kaha aparna 😆
Jade0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If a reader complaints about a pacific chapter then know that chapter has captured the attetion of the reader , its also true sometimes as readers we may dislike certain things on a chapter but then once an idea is introduced its always difficult to sink in so you should be happy if people are having doubts or even questioning certain characters you have reached readers on a certain level
it has nothing to do with the track of the story
and yes people may have been busy like me I'm still to read many stories as I was not available
and will only be available by next week
but your stories are amazing and the concepts are different there is absolutely nothing to worry about
1017966 thumbnail
you are writing fabulous...
anju track is too much loving...
please don,t stop writing this story...

Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jade0001

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">If a reader complaints about a pacific chapter then know that chapter has captured the attetion of the reader , its also true sometimes as readers we may dislike certain things on a chapter but then once an idea is introduced its always difficult to sink in so you should be happy if people are having doubts or even questioning certain characters you have reached readers on a certain level</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">it has nothing to do with the track of the story</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and yes people may have been busy like me I'm still to read many stories as I was not available</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and will only be available by next week</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">but your stories are amazing and the concepts are different there is absolutely nothing to worry about</font>

So true Nd Nice comment Shaun
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel.Pooja

So true Nd Nice comment Shaun

ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH U POOJA,HIS IS THE BEST COMMENT I HAVE READ SO FAR IN THIS THREAD HUM SAB INKE SAAMNE PHIKE PAD GAYE😆