Shekhar Suman: Kangana Ranaut should keep her mouth shut

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Shekhar Suman: Kangana Ranaut should keep her mouth shut

Shekhar Suman has taken a jibe at Kangana Ranaut yet again. He feels the actress should keep her mouth shut.

Written By Urvi Parikh Mumbai Updated: March 10, 2017 05:49 pm
Kangana Ranaut and Karan Johar's war is getting nastier by the minute. After Kangana called Karan a snooty flag bearer of nepotism on his show Koffee with Karan, the filmmaker blamed her for using the 'victim card' and the 'woman card' too often. Kangana lashed out at KJo over his statements and replied to his comment by saying that she is using the 'badass card' and not the 'woman card'.
Amidst this, if there is one celebrity who has managed to take some more potshots at the National Award winning actress, then it is none other than Shekhar Suman. He took a sly dig at Ranaut by posting a tweet. He shared, "Bad ass bad mouth bad films bad acting bad behaviour bad english ..what next?"
Later, when a popular portal got in touch with Shekhar, he was asked on the entire Kangana vs Karan controversy. To which he replied, "My opinion anything on her will flare up again because of the past history. I feel everybody on earth cannot be wrong, whether it is Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan, Shekhar Suman, Adhyan Suman, Sanjay Dutt or whether it's Ajay Devgn, she is just rubbing a lot of people in a wrong way. See I think what you pay gets in return. What happened in the show and what was told to Karan, I think he did a very suitable thing by replying in his own terms. You can't just say anything and walk ahead, you're crossing with all biggies of the industry and you will get it back one day and very hard."
When he was quizzed if he also thinks that Kangana plays a victim card, Suman opined, "I don't like these weeping women and women who cry to everyone claiming that they were victimized, traumatized, agonized and all that. Otherwise, when you are talking about equality, everybody is in the same line. But some women save their cards conveniently. You become a woman and a man according to your convenience. You say that you are the hero of the film and not the heroine. It is quite irritating to see these blubbering women who get all the support in the world from the internet. This is manufactured and fake feminism and beyond a point it is irritating. These women talk about their achievements and struggles, what the hell everyone is an achiever here."
He advised Kangana by saying, "Just keep her mouth shut, and let her work speak for herself. If you are a failure then you should have a dignity to come forward and say I had failed miserably. You don't always have to shout on the roof top and say what you have done. The best thing is to just be and keep your mouth shut."
Lastly, when Shekhar was asked if KJo promotes nepotism, he said, "Firstly nepotism is promoting your family members like bhai bhatija, you can say he is clannish. Nepotism happens in politics, this is not nepotism, who is Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan or Alia Bhatt to him. Also everybody has a clan and a camp. Even in real life we have a family and we support them."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1109060 thumbnail
All these irrelevant r so so scared of kangana. All these mcps r so scared of strong woman. I m no fan of kangu but she is self made n doesn't take crap from all these mcps. Shekar ur son is not going to get offers so take a seat
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Such a loser 🤣 Kangana needs to pay KJo and this idiot for whatever they are saying. They have no idea they are doing a huge favor to her 😆

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Sumans and KJo have wiped off Rangoon's failure and now we are back to loving Kangu
263437 thumbnail
He should take his own advice and shut up!! How long will he and his son milk this controversy?
hasini009 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
These people giving what kangana wants... attention. Hrithiik managed very well. But whenever Shekar Su an opens his mouth he ruins it and makes kangana look good.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Someone slap this cheap attention seeker! 😡
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shekhar suman should do the same 😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loser! Shut up and go back to wherever u crawled from!