Users

Frequent Posters

saragul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Great part and continue soon plz
avantika_4ever thumbnail
guys i have decided i will continue every day but if i dont then that means i will continue later that day or the next day any time sometimes if im in a writing mood then i might continue twice ok if u have any ideas then plzzzz pm me TODAY 😳

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
i haven't read this FF for a while, but i just caught up!!!! AWESOME part!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hope u continue soon!!!! 😊

p.s. whenever u update, could u PLEASE update the pg no. and ch. in the title thingy so i know u have updated it!!! THANXXXX!!!!!!!! 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
great fan-fic and part!!! when i read the first like 2 parts i had a feeling the guy was angad...lol kripa screamed so loud πŸ˜†..lets see what happens .. cont soon πŸ˜› πŸ‘
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!! πŸ‘
avantika_4ever thumbnail
you guys im sooooo sorry that i couldnt continue can i start to continue on friday cause today i have to work on ma math and english and i promise i will try to write a relli long part or 2 regular sized parts ONCE AGAIN I AM RELLI SORRY!!!!!     plzzzzzzzzz forgive me😭
sidra01 thumbnail
its ok yaar alteleast u informed us its more than enough ur fic rocks
Numera89 thumbnail
yeah cant wait! thanks for telling us when though! lol! i thought the jean guy was angad lol josh needs to give them some alone time LMAO! i feel really bad for her though! i wonder what they are planning and what is with the money? i wonder if angad is the boss... angad better be!
saragul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Continue soon plz!

Edited by huntor - 17 years ago
avantika_4ever thumbnail
next part in 20 minutes

😊 Edited by avantika_4ever - 17 years ago