Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yeah.. but I expected a better script.. jitna is dramey ka shor dala tha by promos😆

What I feel they have deleted too many scenes which were important to the script. As there is a video on Youtube phir wohi mohabbat BTS and it shows one or 2 scens which were not in the episodes and that is why I feel; that they have deleted too many scens which were important to the script
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

yes it did.

I felt it was boring today. Waleed's mom has turned into this revengeful aunty. Its the same repetitive storyline. and Alishba all of a sudden hates waleed soo much..why? 😕 didn't she say earlier that she'd want a guy like waleed...not like sherry and her dated for years
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

yes it did.

I felt it was boring today. Waleed's mom has turned into this revengeful aunty. Its the same repetitive storyline. and Alishba all of a sudden hates waleed soo much..why?😕didn't she say earlier that she'd want a guy like waleed...not like sherry and her dated for years

Yes finally get to see it. Too much negativity going on. I did not like Alisba's character that much today. Yes I can see from where she is coming from but so much hatred.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@zarmeeno, exactly its understandable that she doesn't like waleed for obvious reasons but saying that when i hate someone i dont change was extra. I liked the cute laughing alishba, not this crying one.
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aasman se gire khajoor mein atke
😆

Pycho ma and Biwi ...poor Waleed isse better to psycho ex aur uski Ma thi

Precap mein kaise bechara asking for a chance and that paagal biwi talking of nafrat

Woh Mohabbat hi kya jiske chakkar mein insaan kuch gadbad na kare (Alishba is clueless abt lowe showe 😆)aur woh aashiq ki kya jisse ye nafrat na sehni pade😆

PS Ahmad looked really nice in that light pink Ralph lauren T-shirt😳
</font>
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aasman se gire khajoor mein atke
😆

Pycho ma and Biwi ...poor Waleed isse better to psycho ex aur uski Ma thi

Precap mein kaise bechara asking for a chance and that paagal biwi talking of nafrat

Woh Mohabbat hi kya jiske chakkar mein insaan kuch gadbad na kare (Alishba is clueless abt lowe showe 😆)aur woh aashiq ki kya jisse ye nafrat na sehni pade😆

PS Ahmad looked really nice in that light pink Ralph lauren T-shirt😳
</font>

Alisbah ahs also gone overboard with her hatred. Ma tou bilkul hee Psycho nikli and with the same expressions.

She did deserve Sana and her mother who kept on insulting her.

She is the worst big sister one can ask for. So much jealousy and that also from your real younger sister.
Edited by zarmeeno - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Awww poor Waleed ( Ahmad brings such innocence to his characters sigh ) felt so bad for him trying to appease his faltu mein bhaav khaying biwi ( hopefully she will have some sense in the precap )

And the psycho mother oh well
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

Awww poor Waleed ( Ahmad brings such innocence to his characters sigh ) felt so bad for him trying to appease his faltu mein bhaav khaying biwi ( hopefully she will have some sense in the precap )

I felt sorry for Waleed. he is really trying hard to please his wife. Yaar I have issues with mothers like Ramsha who always says that our children happiness is more important for us and then still works towards ruining it. AWhen she was showing pictures of girls to Alisbah and telling her oh this is the daughter of a judge and she is the daughter of a beaurocrat and I was like Alishbah should have said that I am also a daughter of a business man.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know I felt bad for Waleed too..Alisba is too much bhaav khan game 😲 But in precap how come she is making U-turn?
-RD- thumbnail
Awwweee Waleed & Walishba bits

*ignores the psycho mother and the return of the ex in precap*