Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
psychiatric help 😆 agreed! itni nafrat woh bhi apni sagi bhanji se! who in the right mind would think Sana had made a better bahu than Alishba? only waleed's mum🤪 I'm kinda bumped that Sherry left without even talking to Alishba, atleast they could have showed what he wrote in that letter 😭 Now waleed needs to step up his game and win Alishba over, I'm hoping their nok-jhok scenes are shown better than Sherry-Alishba's..then I might start liking their jori..but for now I have sympathy for Waleed and still hoped that Sherry-Alishba had gotten married.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will just say one thing jis ki mohabbat sachi thi towards Alishbah who usko mil gayee.

When Alishbah was discussing the colour of her mehndi with her mom I was like it is dark because Waleed does love u a lot as he will be ur husband
Edited by zarmeeno - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Finally Waleed and Alishba got married. and the way Alishba was crying remembering Sherry made me surprised, coz their relationship was in its first stage. I mean she's just knew him few days or weeks ago . and he's not an unresistable man. Any way. sometimes love happens in a blink of eye!
Waleed's sad expressions are spot on.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't understand why people in this show fall for each other so quick

Sheheryar fell for Ailshba

Waleed fell for Alsihba

Alishba fell for sheheryar

All in a matter of few days 😆 But honestly i could see Sheheryar liking Alishba from the day one but when on the earth Alishba fell for him sooo head to toe.Even before a day their marriage got fixed she said she liked the guys like Waleed and then all of a sudden she fell for shehri.

Anyway i am happy that Alishba and Waleed got married.But i thought as shown in the OST Alishba was going to tell Waleed "ye jisko ap muhabbat samjhatay hain usko log hawas something samjhtay hain" .i wonder when is that gonna happen now.It would have made more sense if they weren't married.Or did i miss something?
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">i don't understand why people in this show fall for each other so quick

Sheheryar fell for Ailshba

Waleed fell for Alsihba
</font>
<font size="2"><font size="2">Alishba fell for sheheryar </font>

All in a matter of few days 😆 But honestly i could see Sheheryar liking Alishba from the day one but when on the earth Alishba fell for him sooo head to toe.Even before a day their marriage got fixed she said she liked the guys like Waleed and then all of a sudden she fell for shehri.

Anyway i am happy that Alishba and Waleed got married.But i thought as shown in the OST Alishba was going to tell Waleed "ye jisko ao muhabbat samjhatay hain usko log hawas something samjhtay hain" .i wonder when is that gonna happen now.It would have made more sense if they weren't married.Or did i miss something?
</font>

I agree and that's what I was thinking that she said herself that she likes guys like Waleed and when Waleed was going shopping she was really anxious to go with him.

I think abt that scene of hawas because waleed fell for Alsibah and she is taking it in a wrong way that he only likes her because she is beautiful and it is happening next week.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I agree and that's what I was thinking that she said herself that she likes guys like Waleed and when Waleed was going shopping she was really anxious to go with him.

I think abt that scene of hawas because waleed fell for Alsibah and she is taking it in a wrong way that he only likes her because she is beautiful and it is happening next week.

it would have made more sense if they were showing Alishba to be this eager to get married to sheheryar out of her commitment (their marriage got fixed as in) rather than showing her so much in love with Sheheryar out of no where.

@Bold ok!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
And I feel Ramsha has turned into a complete Psycho
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say but this show has no sar pair 😆.
Firstly Alishba was out and then they get to know it's her and all of a sudden they are all goody good and comfy with each other.. like.. she lived in some other place as if it was her home and her father but after coming in her house it was all so rapidly done.
Then Alishba's character.. so bold and outspoken.. she was raised in a village and in a conservative mahol.. but her character is behaving as if she is so used to this lifestyle. And the way she tells Sheheryar so openly that main aj k zamane ki larki hun.. n stuff.. it was off putting .. I mean.. context wise.. her character should have been a bit more subtle considering her past.

And Waleed.. he fell for her all of a sudden.. lmao ! And she doesn't even like him..

For once I agree with Ramsha at some point .. with Alishba being in some other place for the half of her life.. but then she is shown so vampy now..what even is this mess .. this show is going nowhere lol. I expected too much from the first epi.. it went down the drain lol
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Ash. you said it right. it is another mindless show, which I enjoy watching only for Ahmad Ali. it doesn't make any sense, like many other shows !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

@Ash. you said it right. it is another mindless show, which I enjoy watching only for Ahmad Ali. it doesn't make any sense, like many other shows !

Yeah.. but I expected a better script.. jitna is dramey ka shor dala tha by promos 😆