Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So I recently caught up with the show...but quick question seeing the precap of the next wpisode...
it was confusing, I agree...could it be that Shereyar kidnapped her or something?

otherwise I think she agreed to the nikkah with Sher. and didn't quite grasp the impact of it until after the nikkah...

and it hits her that she likes Waleed too...

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
I just binge watched the show's episodes. Currently watching episode 9.

I quite like the show, this is the first thing I'm watching with Hania and she definitely impressed me. Her dialogue delivery is quite good. I have a crush on Ahmed so I like him any way. 😆

The guy playing Sherry is sweet.

Is it just me or do you all also feel that sometimes the direction and editing is really off. I'm going to have to go back and remind myself on where exactly but there are some parts that just don't quite add up. They have quite a few continuity mistakes.

But in the last few episodes some of the scenes don't connect and flow well enough at times.

One thing I hate though is how they always make the girl from abroad a negative character. LOL, I was born and brought up in London, and I certainly don't act like Waleed's fiancee, and I would never be so disinterested in my engagement and shaadi events, and would be excited to get my outfits made lol. Highly doubt any of us would behave like them on their engagement lol. And the way she doesn't even acknowledge his great grandmother in their first meeting, is not something that any of us would do lol.

Is the show meant to be a flashback or something because the outfits they have picked for the fiance are so out of style.

Also why aren't any of the other family members at the even dholki and mehendi events.

One weird scene was when Waleed's mum says to Alishba to go sit on the seat that Waleed and his fiancee was sitting on and how the daadi said to her to sit on it. So weird, it just came out of nowhere, and that whole scene was weirdly edited.

When Sherry and her go shopping the second time, I thought it was just them but somehow it was some sort of planning and they all end up together with Sana and Waleed and Sana's mum.

And how suddenly how Sana accuses him of liking Alisbha after that whole fight with her mother and his family.

The show is good, finally some more interesting pak dramas. I think people are finally accepting newer leads and there are some fresh faces people are liking. I haven't been watching any Pak dramas for a long time, at least over a year but I like this one and Yakeen ka safar.
576281 thumbnail
It very rarely happens to me that I end up liking the second lead over the first but here Sherry is way better than Waleed in every which way...So may be that's why!
Is there anybody else who found Sherry cute and more suitable for Alishba?
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

It very rarely happens to me that I end up liking the second lead over the first but here Sherry is way better than Waleed in every which way...So may be that's why!

Is there anybody else who found Sherry cute and more suitable for Alishba?

I'm with you! Sherry- Alishba look soo cute together. I'm kinda hoping they end up together 😉
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know y but I like Waleed and Alishbeh. Though she would have been happier with Sherry as he does not have anyone but how the show would move.

Anyways about the precap. I think it was quite clear as Sherry will overhear the conversation of Alishbeh's mother when she was trying to convince her to marry Waleed though AZlishbeh will not agree but Sherry will leave as he will know that Alishbeh mom always wanted Waleed and Alishbeh to be married and then Waleed will get married to Alishbeh and we know th elast scene of precap was just a dream sequence.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I just love how Waleed told them all about his feelings. Now I guess Sherry will sacrifice his love for dosti :)
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

I'm with you! Sherry- Alishba look soo cute together. I'm kinda hoping they end up together 😉

same..! I am sorry but Waleed is not appealing as much as Sherrry! Honestly I think Waleed acted very selfishly. Sigh I know the creators will now try to make seem Sherry bad and Waleed the hero and he deserves alishba more :)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Y Sherry is better than Waleed in every way, I just failed to understand. Sherry also had a girlfriend Christine to whom he was quite close and after so many years of being together they decided to part ways as they thought they were quite different. So y Waleed is not allowed to do the same.

Waleed just wanted to be honest with Sana and what is the harm in that. As I have been saying love just happens even if in your guys point of view the conversation between Sherry and Waleed was the only thing but for me probably that was the triggering point which yes made Waleed realize that yes he actually wants a girl like Alishbeh because clearly he was not appreciating Sana's rude behavior with his family. One thing is enough to trigger or to make you realize that what you want. Love does no happen logically. It just happens in a blink of an eye.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hum posted a new preview for todays epi Looks like Waleed Alishba nikaah happens today 🥳 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Waleed -Alishba got married and Waleed's mum has turned into a psycho looney 😆 , did like the scene between Waleed -Alishba the morning after their nikah. Ahmeds expression during nikah/ walima / morning after were really spot on.

Precap: Dadi i think is saying bye bye to the show and she asks Alishba to forgive Waleed and Alishba agrees ( looking forward to some great Walishba scenes from here on ) and Waleeds mom needs psychiatric help
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago