Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i agree with most of you all here..waleed's character and his intentions doesnt seem justified and honestly cant relate to him right now...
he knew how if his fiancee and all of sudden he doesnt want to marry her? i'm just not able to connect with him...

S and A have more chemistry right now and honestly, they look cute together.

waleed falling in love with Alishba...what did that happen
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh5 - 7 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly I found it ok. Coz if you look since their first interaction Alisbah was making her effect on him.

1. When Alishbah told him that he is bongar baba as he does not smile at all, he was practicing to smile in front of the mirror;

2. The first breakfast scene where his friend brings him his desi breakfast, he was looking at Alishbah;

3. When Alishbah asked him to dance and was pulling his arm, and his friend pulled her away, he had his arm in the air for sometime and he id d not like his friend holding Alishbah and he did get up that is before the slap scene happened between his fianc and his friend;

4. And then when he comes in the Sherwani, he does look at Alishbah like asking her what does she think.

and then the night sequence thinking abt her then buying shirts of her choice and the scenes that you guys mentioned So for me it was not sudden. For me it was ok. So il loved yesterday's episode.
Edited by zarmeeno - 7 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh5

i agree with most of you all here..waleed's character and his intentions doesnt seem justified and honestly cant relate to him right now...

he knew how if his fiancee and all of sudden he doesnt want to marry her? i'm just not able to connect with him...

S and A have more chemistry right now and honestly, they look cute together.

waleed falling in love with Alishba...what did that happen

His fianc is being rude to his family and not appreciating anything and that is the thing that he realized when his fianc started dealing with his family and I agree she has been completely rude to his family in all her interactions and he did not know that thing about her as before that as he must have seen her with her family totally as a different person and their fights are on that.

The way her finace asked her mom to take the dress he was right it was like as she was her servant. She has not been respectful at all.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Honestly I found it ok. Coz if you look since their first interaction Alisbah was making her effect on him.

1. When Alishbah told him that he is bongar baba as he does not smile at all, he was practicing to smile in front of the mirror;

2. The first breakfast scene where his friend brings him his desi breakfast, he was looking at Alishbah;

3. When Alishbah asked him to dance and was pulling his arm, and his friend pulled her away, he had his arm in the air for sometime and he id d not like his friend holding Alishbah and he did get up that is before the slap scene happened between his fianc and his friend;

4. And then when he comes in the Sherwani, he does look at Alishbah like asking her what does she think.

and then the night sequence thinking abt her then buying shirts of her choice and the scenes that you guys mentioned So for me it was not sudden. For me it was ok. So il loved yesterday's episode.

I would further like to add that when she goes and talk to him and tell him to hug his friend. You can see that he is clearly not comfortable hugging his friend but he still does that because she asked him to do that.

And I like the way they made him realize his love for Alishbah because you don't need lot of meetings to realize it it can be in a blink of an eye and that's is what his friend talk was about to make him realize as Alisbah is totally different and definitely a better person than her fiance. Fun loving always smiling giving respect to everyone where as his fiance is always very serious, shows no respect towards his family etc.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I would further like to add that when she goes and talk to him and tell him to hug his friend. You can see that he is clearly not comfortable hugging his friend but he still does that because she asked him to do that.

And I like the way they made him realize his love for Alishbah because you don't need lot of meetings to realize it it can be in a blink of an eye and that's is what his friend talk was about to make him realize as Alisbah is totally different and definitely a better person than her fiance. Fun loving always smiling giving respect to everyone where as his fiance is always very serious, shows no respect towards his family etc.

In my opinion , that's so not love lol!! Possibly infatuation or liking as a friend. Love develops overtime or at least once you get to know a person. He doesn't even know alishba. He barely talks to her..Those moments you described was just his personality, I don't think he was doing something extra to portray his feelings for alishba.
I don't get it how can he love her, he doesn't even know her. I honestly feel he thinks he loves her as his friend put it in his mind he needs to be with someone different. Currently he's seeing his fiances true colors which he doesn't like. So he thinks yeah alishba is a better choice . So he' s misinterpreting this as love. I so hope he doesn't break his friends heart :(
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

In my opinion , that's so not love lol!! Possibly infatuation or liking as a friend. Love develops overtime or at least once you get to know a person. He doesn't even know alishba. He barely talks to her..Those moments you described was just his personality, I don't think he was doing something extra to portray his feelings for alishba.
I don't get it how can he love her, he doesn't even know her. I honestly feel he thinks he loves her as his friend put it in his mind he needs to be with someone different. Currently he's seeing his fiances true colors which he doesn't like. So he thinks yeah alishba is a better choice . So he' s misinterpreting this as love. I so hope he doesn't break his friends heart :(

Yes he is seeing Sana's true colours but I still think it is love. In my opinion love does not develop, it just happens and then it grows. As I said love can happen in a blink of an eye because you don't need to know a person to fall in love, one thing of that person can make you fall in love. Because I have seen couples living together for years but still do not love each other.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zarmeeno@ I do believe love happens, but not like it happened for Waleed. Waleed is purely confused ...
Writer needed to develop this love he felt. Your right some couples after living for years don't love each other.. Possibly it could be the case initially there were to quick to say they love each other. and got married too soon. If u fall in love this quickly its mostly infatuation and in the end you realize that ain't love..I have seen so many young people make these mistakes and in the end 10 years down the line reality hits in

Maybe I am logical person, I need to understand logically why a person loves another :)

zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

zarmeeno@ I dobelievelove happens, but not like it happened for Waleed. Waleed is purely confused ...

Writer needed to develop this love he felt. Your right some couples after living for years don't love each other.. Possibly it could be the caseinitiallythere were to quick to say they love each other. and got married too soon. If u fall in love this quickly its mostly infatuation and in the end you realize that ain't love..I have seen so many young people make these mistakes and in the end 10 years down the line reality hits in

Maybe I am logical person, I need to understand logically why a person loves another :)

I guess we have different opinions about love and yes we do have the right to disagree with each other. For me no it is not infatuation. Infatuation is what was between Waleed and Sana. and honestly I don't think so that there is any logic behind falling in love.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mujhe na waleed jaise larke pasand hai haye alishba is so innocent & cute. She just doesent get shehry's hint 😳
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Glad sabko sab pata chal gaya within one epi and the precap the bit where Alishba is sad at seeing sherry as dulha in front of her is it her dream or is she imagining him after getting married to Waleed?

They did try to keep the precap confusing even tho it seems Waleed Alishba nikah is arnd the corner!