Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Why is Mom a witch now ? She never was :o
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Why is Mom a witch now ? She never was :o

I think she was always jealous of her younger sister for getting married to the elder brother of the family,becoming her jaithani i mean.She had to hide it out of her relations but now she has come out openly.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watched the episode and don't know about you guys but i am totally loving the show now and most of all Waleed... I love how his character is shaping up.Before he looked like some programmed puppy just following Sana but now he is not more a puppet to her. He is demanding respect for his family as much as Sana wants for herself.Today after the slap ,their fight in the room was so genuine. Damn Ahmad Ali is just slaying it again..Finally i am loving Waleed.Bdw where were dadi and rest of the family during mehndi?

i love the friend too.His interactions with Waleed and Alsihba are cute to watch.And i like how the story is progressing.
Cannot wait for Waleed lost in Alishba scene next week. ☺️

P.s :- it is happening to Ahmad Ali in each show. Falling for a wrong girl and then falling for a right girl right before marrying the wrong girl πŸ˜†

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww finally that promo scene came with waleed excercising. Didn't expect sana to slap that guy waise πŸ˜† Loving the WaLishba scenes so refreshing and cute
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Watched the episode and don't know about you guys but i am totally loving the show now and most of all Waleed... I love how his character is shaping up.Before he looked like some programmed puppy just following Sana but now he is not more a puppet to her. He is demanding respect for his family as much as Sana wants for herself.Today after the slap ,their fight in the room was so genuine. Damn Ahmad Ali is just slaying it again..Finally i am loving Waleed.Bdw where were dadi and rest of the family during mehndi?

i love the friend too.His interactions with Waleed and Alsihba are cute to watch.And i like how the story is progressing.
Cannot wait for Waleed lost in Alishba scene next week. ☺️

P.s :- it is happening to Ahmad Ali in each show. Falling for a wrong girl and then falling for a right girl right before marrying the wrong girl πŸ˜†

@red. πŸ˜† true. even he is engaged to the wrong girl then finds the right one and fall for her(YRD, PWM). or he falls in love with an engaged girl (Munkir). bad luck!πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Why do they make all the foreign girls either from us or uk or whatever act so stupid. I havent seen anyone complain like that over jewellery, outfits etc like that. What did sana want waleed to wear to the mehndi? A suit or something πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Why do they make all the foreign girls either from us or uk or whatever act so stupid. I havent seen anyone complain like that over jewellery, outfits etc like that. What did sana want waleed to wear to the mehndi? A suit or something πŸ˜†

that girl looks older than Waleed. 😊
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

that girl looks older than Waleed.😊

Oo awida i like your new pic. Yeah she looks older but according to google she is 2 years younger
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Oo awida i like your new pic. Yeah she looks older but according to google she is 2 years younger

Thank you Simz. πŸ˜ƒ So she is younger than him.😲 I'm surprised. πŸ˜• I loved this actress in Bashar Momin and Besharam. but in this show she puts me off.πŸ₯±
Now I get why the title is phir wohi mohabbat...cuz Waleed will love sana and Alishba will love the other guy
but then they will marry easch other aur phir se mohabbat hogi
i think both of them will be heartbroken when they will get married