Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
why do i feel this is misleading...i feel the pregnant one is Sana not Alishba
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just saw the ost - she said wo bacha tumhara nai hai, nothing about being najaiz. So technically her chachi is trying to create trouble between waleed & alishba after marriage saying perhaps she is having an affair!!
Simz786 thumbnail
I have no idea about the hawas part though
i didnt hear anything about hawas
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i didnt hear anything about hawas

The part where alishba says our relation is named hawas in society or something to waleed
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simz786

Just saw the ost - she said wo bacha tumhara nai hai, nothing about being najaiz. So technically her chachi is trying to create trouble between waleed & alishba after marriage saying perhaps she is having an affair!!

I think the same. Chachi never wanted alishba to get married to her son.

Originally posted by: Simz786

The part where alishba says our relation is named hawas in society or something to waleed

It means the society doesnt accept their relationship as jaiz becausae according to them she is a characterless girl
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

from prom its look like alisbha and waleed have a najeaz ristha which results in a baby 😳

How conveniently you said that 🤣 No No its a big no no,nothing like that is going to happen in a Pak show that much i can guarantee.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Omg i was thinking of discussing OST with you all since long.

i think it is going to be a secret marriage,Although i am not sure if Waleed is going to be married to Sana but if yes then may be Waleed will fall for Alishba after getting married to Sana and then Alishba tells him that jisko ap muhabbat keh rahey hain usay society lust etc samjhati hai and to wash off that Waleed will convince her to get married to him secretly.
She gets pregnant and eventually they tell it to every body in he family.But mom being the witch over reacts and asks waleed that keh do k ye bacha tumhara nahi hai etc etc and you never got married to her.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
@Umz lol you play it just like i do 😆 i usually end up having a bunch of episodes of different shows that are to be watched, only God knows when.I did it with Khuda or muhabbat and Sammi and now yakeen ka safar is new to the list.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago