Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I have seen first 4 episodes of this show.. tabhi I was wondering what's so good about it 😆

i started watching from episode 5 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

i started watching from episode 5 😆

I too missed 3-4 episodes.😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ash the only good thing is the actors ahmed ali and hania amir

and their characters and chemistry

story is the same old one...people oly think its different because of one kidnapping track

Frankly, I liked the first episode. After that, it went down the drain and I don't even know the reason. Even Ahmed Hania don't attract me that much to follow the show.. Hania may be good but she hasn't impressed me in this show from.whatever I saw.. and she is quite weak in crying scenes.
But she is good in Titli.. I saw an episode where I thought the role suits her more than a seedhi sadhi girl as Alishba..

Kidnapping I was indifferent about.. but the fact that Shamoon killed Shafeeq ki family n that whole thing actually was well presented.. after it turned out to be a normal boring show 😆.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I too missed 3-4 episodes.😃

I watched a lil bit from the first episodes.It got better after 4th episode only.Was good in the very beginning then got boring then picked a little now but i don't like this "let the girl live in the same house before marriage" stuff,its totally copied from Indian dramas. i am just waiting for Walishba love story to start.From the OST it looks like Alishba will be Waleed's second wife? Or may be Waleed won't get to married Sana.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I didnt like the first two epie but I like the latest ines
same here simz
and this is the first show where ive seen her and shes so cute
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 6. ...
Waleed's mom I feel is hot and cold all over the place. She doesn't like waleed's bride but that's better than her son getting married to alishba. She's pretty hypocritical, first episode 1 when alisbha's mom would always to put the servants in their place, she would always tried to calm her sister down. Now since its her son's case and she feel alisbha is more a servants daughter( as that's how she was raised), she is against waleed and her marriage at any cost.

I like the waleed's friend, I feel his entry is gong to be funny..From the promo it looks he was about to get married to alishba? Loved how alishba introduced herself to waleed's fiance.. " Do you know who I was married at young age to.." so cute.. Alishba character is so child like, loving her character.

I can't wait how alishba and waleed fall in love..

Promo of next episode looks funny...

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So funny when waleed's friend mixed them up - you know...same colour.. chaddi 🤣
Yeah i like his friend
hope he doesnt fall for alishba
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Its actualy been ages.Saw you in the dori too.i 99 % of the time stay busy with studies and all that.How are you?

wow so many.And i am still on planning mood to watch be-inteha.i want to watch so many dramas but i don't get time to. Watching ya raha dil and phir wohi muhabbat only,even sammi got sidelined which i was previously watching. Which indian serials? Gul maata's? 😆

@Abby i promise i'll watch knk some day

I am good, how you been? Yeah that's life eh? Decided to find the dori to see if it still existed. Everyone is pretty much gone.

Lol it seems like so many but I don't watch them everyday/every week. I usually end up marathoning a couple of episodes at once so some weeks I don't watch them and another week I will watch a few at once. For example, I have a bank of 4 episodes for Sunn Yaara and Yeh Raha Dil, 2 for Khaali Haath (plan to watch them later today) and Beinteha, and MTNH I am behind by 1 lol.

Nooo way to Gul man. IPK was the only show of hers I watched. I do watch DBO on and off but it's lame so mostly off lol. Pretty much only watching Naamkarann religiously now.