Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I know.. I found the epi okayish too.. and this is the reason I said that I will watch once I have 4-5 epis to watch.. I can feel that it will be a slow cooker show .

And by tasty review I meant that you will add masala.. thanks to your 'liking' for the cast and characters 😆 so it's not only praises but a different opinion too.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fobby kahan marr gaya tha tu *trying to pull an Abby here*

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fobby kahan marr gaya tha tu *trying to pull an Abby here*

And Hinna why are you maring here and not in the group 😆 Aaj kisi ne mjhse baat nai ki
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I was actually underwhelmed with the first episode. I'm going to give it some time because first episodes are usually not an indicator of the overall quality, but I was not impressed. If Navin wasn't the lead, I'd probably drop it after the first episode.

I tried really hard, but couldn't relate to Bisma. I just wasn't sure what she wanted, even though she explained it it just overall wasn't believable to me. Why did she agree to this marriage if she can't connect to her fiance?

And honestly, I really, really tried to give him a fair chance, but Sami Khan, in my truest opinion, cannot act. That scene where he saw Bisma for the first time--the default Sami "in love" face--had me rolling my eyes. Like, dude, please learn some new facial expressions. Please, I beg of you.

I trust that Navin chose a good script so I'll keep watching, but only for her.

haha@ learn soem facial expressions lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Egoistic people can't form groups
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I was actually underwhelmed with the first episode. I'm going to give it some time because first episodes are usually not an indicator of the overall quality, but I was not impressed. If Navin wasn't the lead, I'd probably drop it after the first episode.

I tried really hard, but couldn't relate to Bisma. I just wasn't sure what she wanted, even though she explained it it just overall wasn't believable to me. Why did she agree to this marriage if she can't connect to her fiance?

And honestly, I really, really tried to give him a fair chance, but Sami Khan, in my truest opinion, cannot act. That scene where he saw Bisma for the first time--the default Sami "in love" face--had me rolling my eyes. Like, dude, please learn some new facial expressions. Please, I beg of you.

I trust that Navin chose a good script so I'll keep watching, but only for her.

Hahaha hahaha

Why am I NOT surprised

U LITERALLY hate Sami

Doesn't matter how much u say u "tried" to give him a shot but u indeed do hate him

Otherwise he was LITERALLY the BEST part about the first epi along with ghana

Those who r neutral about him also liked him in here as his character is really cool n funny here n he pulled it off really well

Coming to bisma...whats there to NOT connect with her...she is shown to b just like every other gal who dreams to hv a romantic guy as hubby but since we all know there r less sherrys and more Alis in real life...n given the family is so good...so she said YES

What's there to NOT relate too...

Agree it wasn't overwhelming

But it wasn't underwhelming either the way u r forcefully trying to find faults n make it look bad

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Egoistic people can't form groups

Acha...thats why youre not in it?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Acha...thats why youre not in it?

I m not in it

That's why the grp is "DEAD"
sanashau thumbnail