OMGGG
We discuss so much on Mona relationship development
That I applied that famous word for us

Hinna...u won't get what Mona is..its a knk thing

Btw I loved the word HiBy
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay so watched the episode.. it was a good one for a first epi.. and the story is quite simple at the moment but well presented.

I like the characters. Everyone is good for the role.
Navin as always is just perfecto ! Like her character..such a normal simple character.. Throughout the episode I saw myself in her .. be it herself, her parents, her in laws.. her wedding being during exams.. everything 😆. And I like her styling too.. it suits her.

Ghana's character is great too.. I love her in both positive and negative roles. Idk, some people can do all kind of roles I think she is one of them ..

Sami is a photographer.. but he has a nice character.. nothing like Shaheer of PMB lol.. his friend is hilarious.. great timing !

Sami falling for Navin in the mall was such a cliched scene but a very cute one.. what made it less cliched was when Sami comes in n asks her to put her hair that way so that it would look perfect.. I mean.. GUTS dude 🤣 !

And then he follows her to her susral n thinks her ti be Ali aka Faris ki behen! * kash behen hi hoti ughh Faris is such a turn off why does he keep smiling in every single show I mean dude gimme a break ??! *

And aww I so felt Navin by what she meant while saying that Faris doesn't even talk properly it's a robotic convo that they have .. their skype convo ughh ! But I can't blame them they are not even engaged.. so it's normal to be awkward..

Well well.. next epi misunderstanding cleared..let's see..
I may watch this show once I have 3 - 4 epis to watch .

And yeah.. I think that FariGh may happen instead of FaNa 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
My review...eventually

BEINTEHA EPI 1 ROCKED BIG TIME...loved the way it introduced the characters and families one by one and everyone is so likeable..

.there is so unnecessary vamps or backbiting aunties...after a long time I laughed so much after watching a show...be it the lil cute fights between bisma and her sis...or the hilarious banter between Sami and Ramirez..

...the bonding Sami has with his mom...their mom son scenes were too adorable...

.i liked waseem abbas scenes with his daughters as well...

Sami is AMAZING as sherry...love his comic timing ...this is like a breather as all his other shows r pretty intense ...and he looked so good omgfff...
faris shafi is so good and natural as Ali...rhe casting is PERFECT...

the dialogues r so witty n well worded yet light...screenplay direction editing all had a smooth flow...

SAMI NAVIN boutique scene was so well shot...it was so funny when Sami said the dress is PERFECT n was telling her how to put the hair back...LMAO...navin looked like a diva in that wedding dress...we were also going fida on her like Sami...and the fact that he asked her to put the hair back didn't look unrealistic or out of place as he is photographer ...so he always thinks about from which angle it will look better

Ghana looks beautiful and thanks to ASH n TABS...me too love her in all types of roles and she excels in all of them as well...i LOVED seeing her banters with navin here

all n all maaza a gaya..the title montage is so classy...like a movie...ONE OF THE BESTEST complete pilot epi
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Put someone else instead of Faris n you'll see the difference .. awkwardness is different n what he does is similar in every other show.. I can't bear him.. eww !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
BEINTEHA OST is FINALLY out
The director uploaded it in yt in HD thankfully

It's nice and has a few new scenes

https://youtu.be/f_Y_GdIV-xA
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And the montage is classy.. I agree.. I like the bg music too.. I have no idea about the OST tho
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Put someone else instead of Faris n you'll see the difference .. awkwardness is different n what he does is similar in every other show.. I can't bear him.. eww !

I m not watching SUN yaara

And he is hardly there in andaaz e sitaam

So I m kinda watching him after a long time since kabhi kabhi n manjali with mehwish

So I didn't find him bad

Much better than SHAHZAAD noor and ahad raza mir
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I'd say even Shehzad Sheikh is better than him..at least he doesn't have same expressions on his face