Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oh
Ohhh
Ohhh...so you meant FaNa as in Faris Navin.. I thought Faris Ghana it was initially.. cuz Abby wants Faris Navin wala FaNa

Ahhh! EmNa's association with FaNa in other words there can be another jodi name for them - brillant I loved it Ash!!!

When Fobs come back - I will tell her I approve FaNa giving her a shock LOL but really referring as Faris in WEP and Naveen rather than Faraz and Ayna πŸ˜† Yep it will work as well as ending our endless debate over FaNa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yes cuz FaNa are your faris and naveen

Ash, Abby and Hina - I think we have reached to a agreement as in who will be entitled to have the real FaNa jodi name which is EmNa of course πŸ˜†

And FariGh for Faris and Ghana - yes that's sound good to me too - thanks guys !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I'm so confused πŸ˜† with all these FaNa(s)
there's

FaNa aka FariGh

then FaNa as in Faraz Ayna

and then FaNa aka Faris and Navin ( which doesn't really make sense * no chappals* πŸ˜†) as Faris is a character whereas Navin is real so...Bisma...could be FaMa?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Even I'm so confused πŸ˜† with all these FaNa(s)

there's

FaNa aka FariGh

then FaNa as in Faraz Ayna

and then FaNa aka Faris and Navin ( which doesn't really make sense * no chappals* πŸ˜†) as Faris is a character whereas Navin is real so...Bisma...could be FaMa?

Yes I already created FaMa for Faris and Bisma awhile ago πŸ˜† but am still holding on FaNa too and no Tabs it's not ridiculous at all. It's more or less the same thing as Fobs suggesting FaNa for Faraz and Ayna. Since there's no logic in that either πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Alternatively FaNa for a combination of MoNa and FaSa. FaNa representing two couple

But still think FaNa belong to EmNa and yes Tabs am planning to throw chappals at you - if you object once again in this matterπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Also Tab not sure if you have forgotten this, but that's main point of FaNa name - a couple that won't ever exist and Naveen and Faris is a perfect example. So it's a valid jodi name anyway πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to keep quiet just for the fear of chappals and tamataars being thrown at me 🀣🀣🀣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

So much knk craze! πŸ€ͺ

THAT'S WHY I TOLD u to watch it and catch up manhoos

I know a lot of epis hv aired

But catch up on the pre leap epis at least

Till epi 29
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Ahhh! EmNa's association with FaNa in other words there can be another jodi name for them - brillant I loved it Ash!!!

When Fobs come back - I will tell her I approve FaNa giving her a shock LOL but really referring as Faris in WEP and Naveen rather than Faraz and Ayna πŸ˜† Yep it will work as well as ending our endless debate over FaNa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have no hand in making FaNa as a jodi name for either Faris Navin or Faraz Aaina.. πŸ˜† In KNK thread it was Fobby and here it was Hinna who came up with FaNa πŸ˜›
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I have no hand in making FaNa as a jodi name for either Faris Navin or Faraz Aaina..πŸ˜†In KNK thread it was Fobby and here it was Hinna who came up with FaNaπŸ˜›

Oh! Sincere apologoies to Hina 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hina na bolo usey Hinna hai woh πŸ˜†