Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'll explain a little more why I think the drama is told through flashbacks. Again, could be completely wrong:

1) Navin's hair is markedly different for different scenes of Beintehaa. In some it's very curly, in others it's a blowout. Normally characters' hair doesn't change that much throughout the course of a drama, unless there is a timeskip. I think the curlier Navin is the younger one, the one that fell in love with Sherry. I think the straight-haired Navin is the older one, post Sami's death.

2) The "blowout" Navin filmed scenes with Asher...those were the first scenes of the drama filmed. I know that the order of scenes filmed isn't necessarily the order that they air in, but I think it's telling that the Bisma/Asher scenes were filmed first, and only now they're starting to film the wedding scenes, so I think the drama will be a series of flashbacks of a mildly older Navin recounting how she fell in love with Sherry.

Just my two cents. We'll see on Wednesday just how wrong I was haha.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This is my theory--I could be completely wrong, but what I think will happen is that Beintehaa is told through flashbacks. I think Asher is Bisma and Sherry's child. My guess is that the two of them fall in love, get married (against all odds), but something happens to Sami afterwards...

My only problem with this theory is when does Sami die, because if he dies relatively early on, which I think may be the case since the promos showed it, and normally promos only show the first few episodes' worth of info, then who is the hero? This is the primary reason why I think Beintehaa is told through flashbacks, but then ultimately when Sami dies in the flashbacks, who will Navin end up with?

Again, everything I said could be totally off. This is just the vibe I got from watching all the promotions.

Think the same here, and we will have to see how the Beinteha's makers will play this out. It will be interesting as there must be a good reason for Naveen to agree to act on this particular script. I did enjoyed Naveen's previous works so is quite hopeful about this show too. The promo revealed a lot so we do have an idea of what it will be about...hopefully it will be directed and scripted really well
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Fobby. Why Wednesday ? Is it confirmed?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Fobby. Why Wednesday ? Is it confirmed?

Yeah everybody on Instagram (meaning other actors of this show) confirmed it was march 15 too.
if its on wednesday then where will they shift shernaz to?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

if its on wednesday then where will they shift shernaz to?

I dunno...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yeah everybody on Instagram (meaning other actors of this show) confirmed it was march 15 too.

I probably won't watch the first episode straight way - will watch it after several episodes of this show aired - mainly because I don't think I can bear seeing Naveen working with someone else as a lead pair other than Emaad. Aye I know it is irrational and even silly to feel like that but that how real and convincing EmNa are as MoNa. They looked as if they are made to work with each other only. It's feel like a betrayal to me lol for them to work with someone other than themselves. Yeah I've gone bonkers now 😆 😆

But that it's due to EmNa's chemistry as MoNa and even as Mansur and Shelha. Never underestimate the power of EmNa 😉

Don't worry my KNK family - I will be okay - think it will take me some time to get over this illogical and silly feeling and then eventually will be ready to watch Naveen's new show. 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Waiting pal pal to see EMAAD with ayesha k in woh ek pal
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOH EK PAL pilot episode is one of the BESTEST pilot epis I hv seen so far till date...it was just SO COMPLETE in so many levels...reminded me why I LOVE SAMEERA Fazal so much ...be it nokh jhoks between couples...subtle romance or family under the belt politics and jealousy...she aces is EVERY aspect...and for the first time we saw a pilot epi of 53 mins and each n every second was worth it...
i loved how all the characters were given a proper intro n both the couples had enuf screen time yet so different equations...big surprise was AYESHA EMAAD as UNAIZA FARIS...good Lord I LOVED each n every scene they were in...in just one epi it felt like they hv indeed been a couple forever...the dialogues between them were so beautifully written n so wonderfully portrayed by the actors that I was in AWE...and in just one epi we got so many different types of scenes..first meet to the car convos to the market to th bedroom cute convo to the very last scene when she tells him ILU...issshhh...god I LOVED ayesha emaad as Faris unaiza...

RAMSHA N FEROZE was so cute n hilarious...sameera rox in writing situational comedy...i rofled so much...

.aly Khan was so good as ahsan Bhai...

and the LAST SCENE was SO well shot...i cud hardly breathe when EMAAD was holding onto FEROZE hands and wasn't letting him go with the OST playing in the background...ufff...WHAT AN ENDING...THANK u to the whole team...maaza a gaya...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

It's looked like Abby ignored your comment and went ahead posting on the wrong thread by giving a review on WEP in this thread! Oh Abby 🤣 🤣