Abby, I see you have a very lax definition of the word "chemistry". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@simz...u got ur reaction πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The definition of CHEMISTRY will be defined on 14th itself

The world won't hv to wait much longer

You mean the day before Beintehaa airs? That's a Kuch na Kaho Tuesday, right? πŸ˜‰ In that case, you're right, nothing can touch EmNa's chemistry.

hahaha, sorry Abby, I hope you don't mind me just having fun with you ;)

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL the main reason this thread reached to more than 40 pages is very funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as more than half pages is all about wanting Emmad to be the male lead in this story esp if it is a love story and with Naveen as the female lead in the show. Sami isn't really discuss in here other than when his character is going to die lol...which by the way everyone seem to be really quite relax about that πŸ˜† in contrast to a genuine disappointment in knowing that Faris is going to die in WEP. It's obvious that we as MoNa gang/KNK fam and being true diehard EmNa fans play in huge role in why both Beinteha and WEP threads are quite ahead before the show even start...you guys are just πŸ˜† now imagine if there really was an EmNa's show πŸ˜‰ I can guarantee very easily that we will have completed one thread before the first episode of that show even air!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You mean the day before Beintehaa airs? That's a Kuch na Kaho Tuesday, right?πŸ˜‰In that case, you're right, nothing can touch EmNa's chemistry.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CharmGal

LOL the main reason this thread reached to more than 40 pages is very funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as more than half pages is all about wanting Emmad to be the male lead in this story esp if it is a love story and with Naveen as the female lead in the show. Sami isn't really discuss in here other than when his character is going to die lol...which by the way everyone seem to be really quite relax about that πŸ˜† in contrast to a genuine disappointment in knowing that Faris is going to die in WEP. It's obvious that we as MoNa gang/KNK fam and being true diehard EmNa fans play in huge role in why both Beinteha and WEP threads are quite ahead before the show even start...you guys are just πŸ˜† now imagine if there really was an EmNa's show πŸ˜‰ I can guarantee very easily that we will have completed one thread before the first episode of that show even air!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Only u fobby n TABS will be happy at Sami dying

Every1 else here loves sami

They r just not so vocal abt it the way I m

Before also we hv drooled on Sami n his shows in this forum

So the definition of "WE" who r happy abt sami dying shud not be laxed either
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You mean the day before Beintehaa airs? That's a Kuch na Kaho Tuesday, right? πŸ˜‰ In that case, you're right, nothing can touch EmNa's chemistry.

Lol sorry it's the 15th

I m so happy it's a Wed

I used to miss saye e deewar on weds

But now I hv a replacement

Some CHEMISTRY shud not be compared with any1 like FAWAD sanam BALOCH.. ..EMNA...sami ayeza ...zahid Saba...humayun mehwish

They r a bit way too high up there to be compared with the other decent Jodis
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@fobby...i dont mind anymore...we r #friendsforlife
I m just very happy abt so many shows to look forward to
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I should state I have absolutely nothing against sami as a person. He seems like a nice guy. I just wish he changed his looks and acting styles more to bring more variation to his characters. I've said the same about Ahsan Khan in the past, and even similar things about OKB (despite my love of Osmaya).

And also, I've never seen Faaris before but from the teasers it's clear already...Navin will be the major talent of this show.

Finally, Sami should be thankful his shows thread is getting all this love. We are, after all, helping with its promotions 😎
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Only u fobby n TABS will be happy at Sami dying

Every1 else here loves sami

They r just not so vocal abt it the way I m

Before also we hv drooled on Sami n his shows in this forum

So the definition of "WE" who r happy abt sami dying shud not be laxed either

Alright Abbs! πŸ˜† it's a message well received, respected and understood but will still have to count myself in the team that will be happy seeing Sami's character dying πŸ˜† 😎
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

@fobby...i dont mind anymore...we r #friendsforlife

I m just very happy abt so many shows to look forward to

Yaar! You have forgotten to include me, Tabs and Ash in your friends for life group?! 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†