Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What's interesting is that Navin tags Beintehaa as "lovestory" when she's filming for it sometimes, something she never did with KnK or SEDBN. *pondering emoji*
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

What's interesting is that Navin tags Beintehaa as "lovestory" when she's filming for it sometimes, something she never did with KnK or SEDBN. *pondering emoji*

For me it's " happy" emoji

I love the scenes between her n Sami in the 2nd promo

And if he is ghost afterwards

Lol I don't mind as long as I can see him in every epi lol

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The same reasoning, that nobody thought this show to be so much good or that show would grab so much attention.. Now I guess they have had this sense of promoting their upcoming shows alhumdulillah 😆. I just want her AND Emmad to promote their upcoming show *imagination* in the same way.. I swear we will complete 5 threads even before the beginning of that imaginary show LOL.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

The same reasoning, that nobody thought this show to be so much good or that show would grab so much attention.. Now I guess they have had this sense of promoting their upcoming shows alhumdulillah😆. I just want her AND Emmad to promote their upcoming show *imagination* in the same way.. I swear we will complete 5 threads even before the beginning of that imaginary showLOL.

We will literally analyze every hashtag, like, tweet, etc of any and all cast members involved in that imaginary show. The first thread of that show will just be us celebrating and congratulating each other lmaooo
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Even the tiltle (Beinteha) means unlimited or undying . na? so maybe it is about continuing love even after death.❤️
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Even the tiltle (Beinteha) means unlimited or undying . na? so maybe it is about continuing love even after death.❤️

:O

So there may be some merit to this theory after all?

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

How can you guys make assumptions on people's work.. I can't😆 I mean, I can't say for someone that yeah this guy wrote a show which was brilliant so all his shows are gonna be great or his script was bad so all the following scripts are going to be bad.

No no it is nothing against this opinion, it completely is of you guys.. I am just saying for myself.. that I can't judge someone on the basis of some of their work.. that this guy was good in a thing so he IS definitely a good actor/ singer/ writer etc..

I decide on the basis of the impact of the show as a whole.. even if I don't know the writer, director or any famous name associated with it.. I will judge the show on the basis of it's impact; acting AND storyline.. it's possible for an actor/writer to do a horrible job in one project and a fantastic job in another one..

I just wanted to state an opinion.. nothing against whatever was written here 😆.

Some writers have a talent to always write strong scripts
whereas for others they write one good script which gets famous and it gets to their head so they start writing garbage
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

:O

So there may be some merit to this theory after all?

sure. and you can continue predicting , coz your predictions always make sense.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We will literally analyze every hashtag, like, tweet, etc of any and all cast members involved in that imaginary show. The first thread of that show will just be us celebrating and congratulating each other lmaooo

Lmaaao Fobby .. it will actually be the case.. like mubarak ho WE DID IT ! 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with hinna ...some writers like faiza iftikher...zafar mairaj...farhat ishtiaque...amna mufti...sameera fazal...khalil QAMAR.. .they all hv a min standard
People due to star in there shows for a reason

But even they hv a few blunders

But they are LEGENDS

Recently there has been a few new novel writers who r writing very good shows...like sarwat nazir for besharam n choti si zindagi...the knk writer RAHAT JABEEN ...and a few new writers who r really good