Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This may seem a little cray cray but sometimes I watch the promos and I see Navin's different hair and sometimes I think there will be a time skip in the drama, and with the way Sami was talking to Navin in the promo about never being alone...ok hear me out, but what if Sami is a ghost? I know that sounds ridiculous but Navin is picky with scripts and idk I think it could happen. It would be pretty unique.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This may seem a little cray cray but sometimes I watch the promos and I see Navin's different hair and sometimes I think there will be a time skip in the drama, and with the way Sami was talking to Navin in the promo about never being alone...ok hear me out, but what if Sami is a ghost? I know that sounds ridiculous but Navin is picky with scripts and idk I think it could happen. It would be pretty unique.

Quite possible. And it will be a change from the same old stories. but I'm scared that if Sami was dead, so she might end up marrying Faris. So no FaNa (Faris+Ghana). πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woah, that is a great idea,
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Thanks you guys. It probably won't happen, but I think it could be a cool idea overall.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Thanks you guys. It probably won't happen, but I think it could be a cool idea overall.

In fact I am horrified of the idea.😲 I wasn't a fan of Ghost. But I have to admit that as an idea it is different. 😊 and maybe interesting.πŸ˜‰
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chaaalo ji.. Sami ko ghost bana diya .. Fobby dushmani nikal rahi hai πŸ˜†.

I haven't seen the promos so I didn't get why ghost πŸ˜ƒ
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Chaaalo ji.. Sami ko ghost bana diya .. Fobby dushmani nikal rahi haiπŸ˜†.

I haven't seen the promos so I didn't get why ghostπŸ˜ƒ

Lol! It has nothing to do with sami. It's honestly just the vibe I got from the promos and how I think there may be a timeskip in the drama. A small one of a few years. I think sami and navin will meet, get married, she'll have a kid but something will happen to sami. I'm probably wrong. In fact, knowing Pakistani dramas in definitely wrong.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sami is not a ghost
He is just a shayerana romantic guy who loves photography and a bit naughty n knows how to woo gals unlike Mohsin

The promos give a dreamy feel for the shairy in the background n the beach scenes

Well I just realised I will get to watch a Sami navin beach scene

Yayyy

The biggest proof that Sami is NOT a ghost is in the 2nd promo he gets beaten by waseem abbas who literally flung him against the main gate in front of navins whole family

So every1 is not supposed to see him if he is a ghost lol
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sami is not a ghost

He is just a shayerana romantic guy who loves photography and a bit naughty n knows how to woo gals unlike Mohsin

The promos give a dreamy feel for the shairy in the background n the beach scenes

Well I just realised I will get to watch a Sami navin beach scene

Yayyy

The biggest proof that Sami is NOT a ghost is in the 2nd promo he gets beaten by waseem abbas who literally flung him against the main gate in front of navins whole family

So every1 is not supposed to see him if he is a ghost lol

He might became ghost after that..πŸ˜‰
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Lol yeah abby. If the ghost theory even had a small .001% chance of being right, it would only happen after sami and Navin get married and something happens to sami afterwards. I think Asher may be their kid. Beintehaa may or may not be told through flashbacks if Asher is the kid (Asher was in the first few scenes shot of the drama).