Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Nawww guys, I actually love Adnan Malik! I think I'm the only one on this site who uses his name! haha. But I don't care to see him with Navin.

NOPE I guess I will have to speak up for us all - WE WANT EMNA IN A NEW SHOW AT ANY COST and Adnam with Naveen is not acceptable at all! 😳 🤣
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I would really love to see Zahid and Navin, too. God, what a spectacular drama that would be.

Edit: I like Aagha, too. Would be nice, for once, for him to not do a drama on ARY or Geo.

Yes Zahid and Naveen could work - really like Zahid as an actor so yeah 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
since we are all discussing what we want. I want an Naveen/ Saba Qamar show. together! they could be sisters or something 😆
Saba needs to do a show soon, I miss her after Besharam
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

since we are all discussing what we want. I want an Naveen/ Saba Qamar show. together! they could be sisters or something 😆

Whoa Tabs! Wouldn't know who to love more in that show since I love both of them so much! Great idea...Pakistan needs to do more female-centric, non-romantic shows. Or just show more female-female bonding in general.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Saba has signed a biopic show

It's directed by the besharam director farooq rind

And chances r there that Imran abbas might be roped in opposite her...i mssged the director in fb to cast emaad but he said they r trying to rope in Imran abbas and I got even more excited

God it had been my dream forever to watch Saba q with Imran and FAWAD

Hopefully at least one dream shud come true
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Saba has signed a biopic show

It's directed by the besharam director farooq rind

And chances r there that Imran abbas might be roped in opposite her...i mssged the director in fb to cast emaad but he said they r trying to rope in Imran abbas and I got even more excited

God it had been my dream forever to watch Saba q with Imran and FAWAD

Hopefully at least one dream shud come true

I too have the same dream the first time I watched Saba in Besharam. I didn't know her before. I thought why don't movie producers cast her in a movie with Fawad Khan. She can act and dance , she can do any role like in Main Sitara Hoon. we saw her doing each type of roles.
I think actors like Fawad, Imraan and Saba are so big for tv shows. Kaash Pakistani movie industry was that big!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaaao at FariGh and KheNa 🤣

All the KNK gang has shifted here and increased the humor + number of pages here to some extent cuz Navin is in the show. Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, what would have been the case if Emmad was there instead of Sami.. I guess we would have a new thread of this show already 😆.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Abby, Gee, thanks...I'm super excited! Saba would do great opposite anybody 😆😳
@Ash 😆 I can just imagine it! Who knows, Emaad does a lot of cameo appearances is shows, maybe he will here too
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

So why don't EmNa fans do the same in Woh Ek Pal thread. Isn't Emaad there too?😉
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Awida, Its only a cameo 😆 like 2-3 episodes I believe, whereas Naveen is a lead here so...don't worry tho, it might happen 😉