Thanks for the pm.
Do read my stories on wattpad.
And leave your vote and comment.
Take care.
diehardhrfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THE REUNION

Fortunately minds more creative than Dr. Dhawan's were expertly conspiring from lofty heights to arrange a meeting between Nandini and Manik. The reunion was predestined. What happened afterward would be up to them.

Manik was going to New York on business. After a few days there he was to leave for London for two weeks of business and vacation before returning to Mexico. Nandini was going to Boston for a business meeting and then a visit with her college roommate. They would be traveling on the same airline carrier but at different times.

When she reached the gate at the airport, Nandini found that her plane to Boston had been cancelled. Mechanical difficulties, she was told. Destiny was at work.

She was upset. She would have to call her friend and change the plans. The airline could get her to Newark, and she could catch the shuttle to Boston very early the next morning. She had an important business meeting in the morning which could not be missed.

Unbeknownst to her, these new arrangements put her on the same flight as Manik. He was already there waiting for the flight to be called when she approached the gate. Catching her out of the corner of his eye, he carefully watched her check in at the counter and then take a seat in the waiting lounge. She occupied his attention entirely. He recognized her from their brief encounters in Dr. Dhawan's waiting room.

A feeling of familiarity, of interest, overwhelmed him. His concentration was riveted on her as she opened a book. He watched her hair, her hands, how she sat and moved, and she seemed so familiar to him. He had seen her momentarily in the waiting room, but why this level of familiarity? They must have met before the time in the office. He racked his brain to find the hidden memory of where.

She felt herself being watched, but this often happened to her. She tried to concentrate on her reading. Concentration was difficult after all the hastily changed plans, but the meditation training had helped. She was able to clear her mind and focus on her book.

The feeling of being watched persisted. She looked up and saw him staring at her. She frowned, then smiled when she recognized him from their fleeting encounters in the waiting room. Instinctively she knew this man was safe. But how could she know that?

She looked at him for a moment more and then glanced back at her book, now completely unable to concentrate on the pages. Her heart began to beat more quickly, and her breathing accelerated. She knew, beyond any doubt, that he was being pulled by her, that very soon he would approach her.

She could feel him coming near. He introduced himself, and they began to talk. The attraction was mutual, immediate, and very strong. Within a few minutes he suggested that they change their seats so that they could sit together.

They were more than acquaintances before the airplane left the ground. Manik seemed so familiar to her. She clearly knew how he would move, what he would say. Nandini had been very psychic when she was a child. The values and beliefs of her conservative upbringing had driven her intuitive talent underground, but all of her antennae were up now and at full attention.

Manik could not take his eyes away from her face. He had never been so captivated with someone's eyes before. Hers had such clarity and such depth.

In his mind, he once again heard the words of the anguished woman wearing the white dress, the woman who had appeared in his recurrent dream.

"Hold her hand . . . reach out to her."

He hesitated. He wanted to hold her hand. Not yet, he thought. I hardly know her.

Somewhere near Orlando, thunderstorms began to rock the airplane as it plowed through the night sky. The sudden turbulence frightened her, and a brief expression of anxiety swept across her face.

Manik noticed it instantly and his hand grasped hers, to comfort her. He knew it would.

BGM: I AM YOURS by Really Slow Motion

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSwwnSpUedo[/YOUTUBE]

The electricity touched his heart in the flash of a moment.

Nandini could feel lifetimes being awakened by the current.

The connection had been made.

Dr. Dhawan's point of view -

Listen to your heart, to your own intuitive wisdom, when making important decisions, especially when deciding about a gift of destiny, such as a soul mate. Destiny will deposit its gift directly at your feet, but what you subsequently decide to do with that gift is up to you. If you rely exclusively on the advice of others, you may make terrible mistakes. Your heart knows what you need. Other people have other agendas.

My father, meaning well but partially blinded because of his own fears, objected to my plans to marry Navya. As I look back, Navya was one of destiny's wonderful gifts, a soul companion across the centuries, appearing again like a beautiful rose, blooming in its season.

Our problem was our youth. We met when I was only eighteen, having just finished my freshman year at Columbia. Navya was seventeen about to begin college. Within a few months we knew we wanted to be together always. I had no desire to see anyone else, despite warnings from family that we were too young, that I did not have enough experience to make such a critical life decision. They did not understand that my heart had the experience of uncounted centuries. That it was certain beyond any rational comprehension. It was inconceivable that we would not be together.

My father's agenda became clear. If Navya and I married and had a child, I might have to leave school, and my hopes of becoming a physician would be dashed. In fact, this had happened to my father. He had been a pre-medical student at Brooklyn College during World War II, but my birth had forced him to work after he left military service. He never returned to medical school, and his dreams of becoming a physician never materialized. These dreams remained a bitterly unfulfilled potential, hovering nearby, gradually attaching to his sons.

Love dissolves fear. Our love gently dissolved his fears and the projection of his fears onto us. Eventually we were married after my first year of medical school, when Navya was graduated from college. My father came to love Navya as a daughter, and he blessed our marriage.

When your intuitions, your gut-feelings, your spiritual heart all know beyond any doubt, do not be swayed by the fear-based arguments of others. Sometimes meaning well, and sometimes not, they might lead you far astray from your joy.

NEXT: Manik and Nandini discover more of each other.

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice.Infect superb.Is this cabir,dr.Dhawan?Waiting for more manan scene,update soon and thank you for the pm
diehardhrfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Very nice.Infect superb.Is this cabir,dr.Dhawan?Waiting for more manan scene,update soon and thank you for the pm

Thank you so much dear 😃 Yes, Dr. Dhawan is Cabir.
diehardhrfan thumbnail

DISCOVERING EACH OTHER, ONCE AGAIN...

Nandini called Dr. Dhawan from Boston. She had extended her vacation. Manik had returned from London immediately after his business there was concluded. He was in Boston, too, to be with Nandini. They were already falling in love.

They had begun to compare their experiences of past lives, which they both remembered vividly. They were discovering each other, once again.

"He really is special," she commented.

"So are you," Dr. Dhawan reminded her.

Following his experiences with Nandini and Manik, Dr. Dhawan's practice had taken an indescribably beautiful leap into the mystical and magical.

NEXT: Epilogue

diehardhrfan thumbnail

EPILOGUE

Dr. Dhawan's point of view -

From time to time, I hear from Nandini and Manik. They are happily married now and live in Mexico, where Manik has become involved in politics in addition to his businesses. Nandini cares for their beautiful little girl, who has long dark hair and loves picking flowers from their garden and chasing the butterflies that flutter around her.

"Thank you for everything," Nandini wrote recently. "We are so happy, and we owe so much of it to you."

I don't believe they owe me anything. I don't believe in coincidences. I helped them to meet, but they would have met anyway, even without me. That's how destiny works.

When allowed to flow freely, love overcomes all obstacles.

***THE END ***

diehardhrfan thumbnail

ABOUT THIS BOOK

So, it's about time to reveal the real name and author of this book, just like I had promised at the beginning of this story.

The book is an international best seller and is called as "Only Love is Real".

It was written by Dr. Brian Weiss who is a renowned psychiatrist and past-life expert.

Some of you probably might have read it before. If not, do give it a read. I would especially recommend reading "Many Lives, Many Masters", which is the first one ever written by Dr. Weiss.

In this story, Dr. Brian Weiss' character was played by Cabir Dhawan.

Pedro's by Manik.

And Elizabeth's by Nandini.

diehardhrfan thumbnail
Hope that you've all enjoyed this story. Do leave your valuable comments! I see a lot of you reading this, but it's sad to see you all leave without dropping your reviews on the story.

Hopefully, my next work should be more interesting.

That's right! I'm starting off a new story. Here's the link. Do check it out and please please pour in your support. Remember, our enthusiasm to continue the story always depends on the readers. Less reviews always tends to give a sluggish response.

MANAN HORROR FF - THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HIM
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Super amazing.It was a mindblowing story.I loved reading this story.
diehardhrfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Super amazing.It was a mindblowing story.I loved reading this story.

Thank you dear. I've started writing a new story. Do check it out! Just follow the link 😃