Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Well she was the only Indian actress to catch the eye of a high profile American celebrity.. Derek Jeter dated her.
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sushmita couldn't make it big either but at least she made them big.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naila654

Because she was pathetic actress and very average looking, even girls in the street looks better than her.

In 2000 she was the most beautiful woman in the universe 😛

Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ She looked so gorgeous
870349 thumbnail
She dated Derek Jeter even

😳😳

But sadly got no lift
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@DZ What? You think she looks gorgeous in those pics? 😆

I thought it was ex of how she looked so ordinary, no better or maybe worse than women we see in everyday life 😃 Even at age 22, as Miss Universe she was nothing spectacular except for maybe looking good in bikini, which is considered a feat... I guess it's Different strokes for Different folks 😃

Anyhoo, haven't seen this one before

P.S. Many including I believe, Sush, Aish, Lara, Priyanka etc owe their good fortune atleast the 'Miss World&Universe' titles to liberalization of Indian economy

Because the sudden flurries of these titles to Indian girls coincided with the liberalization of Indian economy and opening of Indian market in 1991 by Manmohan Singh... Before that it happened only once, Rita Faria won Miss world in 1966 😊

So Indians started winning more and more International pageants bcz Indian economy was now open, they wanted to attract Indian consumers. And after that was accomplished, Indian girls at least temporarily have stopped winning those titles...

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Err yes I really do find her gorgeous in those pics 😆
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she was good, don't know why she could not make it big. but why comparing her with PC?? baat Lara ki ho rahi hai toh only talk about her, PC kaha se aa gayi idhar? and agar comparison karni hi hai toh baaki actresses k saath bhi karo, why only PC? seriously its looking stupid and irritating also in some extent when i m reading the lines in many of the comments like she was prettier than pc, sexier than pc etc etc.
1110119 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

she was good, don't know why she could not make it big. but why comparing her with PC?? baat Lara ki ho rahi hai toh only talk about her, PC kaha se aa gayi idhar? and agar comparison karni hi hai toh baaki actresses k saath bhi karo, why only PC? seriously its looking stupid and irritating also in some extent when i m reading the lines in many of the comments like she was prettier than pc, sexier than pc etc etc.

They are comparing her with PC because they debuted on the same movie but one totally disappeared and the other one is way ahead that is still ruling BW for many years and now she is in HW, also lara was the leading actress of andaaz where PC was playing the second lead but lara couldn't get anywhere close to PC and you can't compare somebody with everyone else like you can't compare madhuri with anyone other than sri devi or juhi chawla.
Edited by naila654 - 7 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Like Lara, can't say if she is talented but she could have done much better in BW had she tried.