Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Written update of the new promo:

Zubia is searching something on her laptop looking tensed with Dr Asifa's words in the background "Asfandyaar ne apna medical Karachi se kiya tha." Next bit where she enters Asfi's room and he says, "Maine kaha tha mujhe apnay hospital mein aala kirdaar ke log chahiye. Ye lein aapka termination letter." He hands her the letter. Z leaves his office reading the letter and the other lady doctor is saying the same thing about her being characterless etc.

It legit feels like those DeD days again. Giving written updates for promos aadhi raat ko. Sirf live updates rehti hain πŸ˜†
Edited by clockworknerd - 7 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

plz do the honours...hum aankein, kaan,sar, pair sab beecha ke baithe hai. Plz how does the readers first come to know Asfi is falling for Zubiya (in the novel).

Cool πŸ˜† idk there's no one instant you see. YKS is a short romantic digest story which has little build up of characters or their emotional growth. Not anyone's fault, digest stories are supposed to be like that. Just sweet and short with a few romantic interactions. YKS has actually more than a few interactions cuz only 40 pages all about Asfi and Zubia. Right from the past page you'll know ke these two are meant to fall for each other, so there's no particular instant. I'm not too observant about short stories wese bhi. When I first read yks 4 /5 years ago I was not impressed cuz digest stories are so ordinary. And FI's short stories are for times when you read to escape the reality and want something light hearted. Escapism wali stories are not really my kind. Fast forward to the promos, somebody told me here that Daniyal's story was told in the novel but only in flashbacks so i decided to read it again cuz I wanted to know Daniyal's end. Kinda admitting i liked the novel better and appreciated it more in my second read because by then I had seen Ahad's pictures in short hair and was impressed by his performance, so it was easier to imagine him and Sajal. I'd still say yks is an ordinary short story with nothing out of the box but Ahad and Sajal have a rare magic + once in a while, i do get attached to shows that are for filling up my fangirl quota. Two years after DeD, I'm ranting and fangirling over a couple/show otherwise I'm the content obsessed vieiwer who's more towards meaningful dramas. Not to say, yks ain't meaningful but it falls more towards the romantic side for now.

Since you all are so willing to read the spoilers, I'll type some specific scenes once I'm done sorting out some stuff. Sab se pehle I'll spoil the iftaari and eid dinner wala scene cuz it's so cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

And here's another VM! Seems like I'll be vidding every week! XD Ahh LOVED the episode!!And the precap has made me so impatientπŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLEYWTpiN4o[/YOUTUBE]

This vm 😳
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clockworknerd

Written update of the new promo:

Zubia is searching something on her laptop looking tensed with Dr Asifa's words in the background "Asfandyaar ne apna medical Karachi se kiya tha." Next bit where she enters Asfi's room and he says, "Maine kaha tha mujhe apnay hospital mein aala kirdaar ke log chahiye. Ye lein aapka termination letter." He hands her the letter. Z leaves his office reading the letter and the other lady doctor is saying the same thing about her being characterless etc.

It legit feels like those DeD days again. Giving written updates for promos aadhi raat ko. Sirf live updates rehti hain πŸ˜†

I think after she looks for information about asfi's medical school on her laptop she falls asleep and she dreams the whole thing. The termination letter and the other doctors talking about her character is just part of her own subconscious mind attacking her.
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Did gaiti get killed or did she kill herself. Still catching up on this. Help anyone 😊

OMG. YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT ????😲
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This thread is so helpful in containing excitement, kind off. Personally, I know it's helping me quite a bit go get through the day and wait for Wednesday. This is the reason I prefer to sgart a drama once it has ended.. I literally cannot wait. The fangirling on this thread though !!!πŸ€—
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot zaya for written update, seriously looks like DED days r back.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I think after she looks for information about asfi's medical school on her laptop she falls asleep and she dreams the whole thing. The termination letter and the other doctors talking about her character is just part of her own subconscious mind attacking her.

Exactly. My guess is that she'll look up about him and eventually remember that he is the one who saved her. Then she might get scared thinking ke Asfi too remembers her and the incident tou phir bad dreams ke he will tell everyone about her character and fire her. If this is not the case, then it would be the male ward scene Talya mentioned here.

WEDNESDAY NEEDS TO COME SOON!!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

OMG. YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT ????😲

Kahin koi galat show tou nahin dekh rahi, Simz? πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it could be her nightmare after finding out truth .wheres her college I'd card coz asfi when helped her from ramez ,the card was in his hand.may be in flashbacks now they show asfi dropping her in the car.
N this May be sheema bhabhi called in her hospital called her bad names might be.